QuantumCraft [FTB] [Mindcrack] [Whitelisted] [New Map]

Servers Down, anyone know why?
    Last edited by CaseTheGod: 2/5/2013 10:16:15 PM
    Quote from CaseTheGod

Servers Down, anyone know why?

Server lost connection. Don't know if he has auto restart or if he has to do it on his own.
    Quote from iMunchbox

Server lost connection. Don't know if he has auto restart or if he has to do it on his own.

Ok!
    Server still down at 6:30 a.m.
    Quote from Tgsachse

Server still down at 6:30 a.m.

Upgrading! Up NoW!
    Quote from Atm12397

IGN: Atm397

FTB Experience: I have experience with most of the mods in the pack yet not all.

Why you: Because I don't whine about loosing things or ask for anything.

Skype (If you have one): Nope.

Youtube (If you have one): Nope.

Added!
    Server is back up and ready for action!

IGN: ArthurIV

FTB Experience: Playing since release, Technic and Astocky before that.

Why you: I feel I can contribute to the server and am excellent with the majority of mods, just now using Mindcrack because of lack in Direwolf20 (Quality) servers.

Skype (If you have one): ArthurIVA

Youtube (If you have one): ArthurIVA
    Quote from ArthurIV

IGN: ArthurIV

FTB Experience: Playing since release, Technic and Astocky before that.

Why you: I feel I can contribute to the server and am excellent with the majority of mods, just now using Mindcrack because of lack in Direwolf20 (Quality) servers.

Skype (If you have one): ArthurIVA

Youtube (If you have one): ArthurIVA

Whitelisted!
    I would like to post on behalf of my entire gaming community of roughly 5-7 people.

Everyone except myself are older than 16, however, I have been told several times over that I am a far more mature player. and far more legit player, than any of my other fellow players.

IG names include:
    positivePXL
    ikilevery1
    kieren117
    MinecraftWero
    jakaz2099
    tenser117

We are all very experienced players, especially myself who has mastered the majority of the ftb mods.

We are a group of extremely talented and mature players that is moving to another server. Our last server was shut down, so we are here, looking for a new start. We each have our specialties, and we each can do something great with our individual knowledge.

You can add ME at connor.bruce98, however I do not have full permission to release the names of the other players.
    Last edited by ctbruce: 2/6/2013 7:56:32 PM
    Quote from ctbruce

I would like to post on behalf of my entire gaming community of roughly 5-7 people.

Everyone except myself are older than 16, however, I have been told several times over that I am a far more mature player. and far more legit player, than any of my other fellow players.

IG names include:
    positivePXL
    ikilevery1
    kieren117
    MinecraftWero
    jakaz2099
    tenser117

We are all very experienced players, especially myself who has mastered the majority of the ftb mods.

We are a group of extremely talented and mature players that is moving to another server. Our last server was shut down, so we are here, looking for a new start. We each have our specialties, and we each can do something great with our individual knowledge.

You can add ME at connor.bruce98, however I do not have full permission to release the names of the other players.

Welcome aboard! Awesome!
    Upgrading Ram!
    Quote from Jakefire88

Welcome aboard! Awesome!
    Quote from Jakefire88

Welcome aboard! Awesome!

Quote from Jakefire88

Upgrading Ram!
    THANK YOU, the server looks great and everyone seems open. Thank you also for upgrading, the rest of the group tried to get on, but the server had crashed XD

IGN: lnf_smasher (the first letter is an "l" as in lemon)

FTB Experience: 5 months now :D

Why you: i could probably go on for quite a while now but, here it comes... I have been on over whitelisted servers which were pretty much the same but because of the update it had to shut down so i'm looking for a new one. i'm experienced with nearly all the mods that are implemented in the modpack. i am 16 and i'm not one of those stupid little kids that go round on the server griefing and doing stupid stuff and i am mature. :D

Skype (If you have one): lnf_smasher

Youtube (If you have one): i enjoy watching the mindcrack. i dont have a channel which i post videos on.
    Quote from Lnf_smasher

IGN: lnf_smasher (the first letter is an "l" as in lemon)

FTB Experience: 5 months now :D

Why you: i could probably go on for quite a while now but, here it comes... I have been on over whitelisted servers which were pretty much the same but because of the update it had to shut down so i'm looking for a new one. i'm experienced with nearly all the mods that are implemented in the modpack. i am 16 and i'm not one of those stupid little kids that go round on the server griefing and doing stupid stuff and i am mature. :D

Skype (If you have one): lnf_smasher

Youtube (If you have one): i enjoy watching the mindcrack. i dont have a channel which i post videos on.

Whitelisted!
    More ram tommorow!
    IGN: yourkraft

FTB Experience: I have maybe 75 hours into FTB over the last few weeks that I've been playing it and I think that I have a pretty decent knowledge of the mod pack.

Why me? I'm a friendly person and I love to do community things, for example on the last server I played on I built a community factory so everyone could get started. I also don't steal/grief/hack etc.

Youtube: I don't record at the moment but if I start i'll make sure to give out my channel name.
    Last edited by Nunotje: 2/7/2013 11:55:53 PM

IGN:DAWGtor

FTB Experience:4 months

Why you: i hope to bring fun , more knowledge and a better community to the server

Skype (If you have one):legokinger/Ng lin hong

Youtube (If you have one): none for now
    IGN: 1find1
    FTB Experience: I like to think I have a good feel of most of the mods.
    Why You: I really like playing on a server and I have been looking for a long time for a server that looks as professional as this.
    Why am i not whitelisted anymore???? Mikez29
    I as well have been unwhite-listed. Can I please find out what is going on?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes