G2niverse 2.0 REOPENED SMP/PERKS/mcMMO play at: mc.g2niverse.com

Hi ingame is RogueNinjaFarts
    Im here for member
    hi my in game name is Love_boy_09 i have been ban for 5 days becuase a house i was living in got griefed and i was acused of griefing the side i had acces to well that is corect i lied i said i didnt do it but i really did im srry i just want to be unban i have been ban for 5 days i have 12 hrs left i have not playwed mc in 5 days because this is the only server i have stuck to and im am very depressed i have been ban i didnt know it was not allowed to grief im srry i just hope u can forgive me and take off the remaining 12 hrs to i can get back to my game ex.

-love_boy_09
    Quote from AwsomeG2

Dont know if everyone is aware but we are having a 50% donation discount celebrating our 6 month anniversary! G2JR.com/donate

Hurry up on this offer guys! I've already donated :)

Welcome new Members!
    Last edited by FallenxHero: 6/28/2013 1:30:10 PM
    IGN:g2niverse

Reason Given on Login:for using xray mod when wasnt

Why you think you were banned:for using xray when i wasnt

Why this will never happen again: i wont look like im using xray anymorer

Was there a specific staff member that banned you?:rexcongzilla

Did you read the rules prior to getting banned?:yes it says mods will be banned if used /but i werent using any mods

Anything else to add:it didnt say anything about not letting u use your own made texture packs and i was using
    the one that i made that changes every block into looking like glass and left ther ores the same i didnt no i wasnt aloud to use a texture pack so it wont happen a gain

please let me come back on this wonderful server cant find any other good ones i have done so much on this server for it all to be lost please think about it

and my minecraft name is tommyboi90 and please get to see this awsome
    Last edited by tommyboi_90: 6/29/2013 5:50:57 AM
    hello my name is 2coolcello2011 and I would like to be a menber
    bobthebuilder917
    Moderator applacaition:D enjoy

Username: Bobthebuilder91
    Why I want to be mod: Well I am currently a mod on another server and I really like helping out so yea that is why I want to be a mod also I would really love to help out all the players
    Previous experience: I am an mod on another server in which i made all the ranks and permissions my self, I have delt with Loads of issues on that server, and know all of the commands on that server, I just want to help this server in whatever way I can. and all I can
    Overall I hope you agree with my application and take me to be one of the server Moderators

Also thanks for letting me have the best times on this server
    i am posting for member :] BEST server :]
    Quote from minibear00

i am posting for member :] BEST server :]

Woot!
    Thanks for positng!
    ~Po :) :YFlower:
    Quote from bobthebuilder917

Moderator applacaition:D enjoy

Username: Bobthebuilder91
    Why I want to be mod: Well I am currently a mod on another server and I really like helping out so yea that is why I want to be a mod also I would really love to help out all the players
    Previous experience: I am an mod on another server in which i made all the ranks and permissions my self, I have delt with Loads of issues on that server, and know all of the commands on that server, I just want to help this server in whatever way I can. and all I can
    Overall I hope you agree with my application and take me to be one of the server Moderators

Also thanks for letting me have the best times on this server

We hope you have many more fun times Bob! We are glad to have you as a player and now member of G2niverse! Woot!
    ~Po :) :YFlower:
    Can I be a member? my minecraft username is SuperlinkE.
    Hello, my username is TheRealChaka and i would like to become a member!
    Hello my in game name is fungun101 and I would like to be a member Thank you.
    hey its Dark_Healer I just want to say its a great server and im going to donate :3 AND for member for now.
    Welcome new Members!
    hello, my username is seoxtem1 and i will like to be a member on this server.
    Why I shoud be unban: Well I think I shoud be Unban because I was mad because the server had reset so I left the game installed notice came back and started xraying because all my stuff was gone and this is the first time I have been using noudus to x ray ok bye Sorry I deleted it now
    DurPpyman I would like. To become a member
    Hi i'm Danielnz00, can i become a member please
    Posting for Member Awesome Server! :)
    Welcome all new Members!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes