[1.4.6] ♦Kapers Caztles♦★NEW★ [Towns] [RP] [Spleef] [TNT] [Daily Events] [Shops] [WeeklyUpdates]

Kapers Caztles is a new graylisted towny survival RP server with great mature staff.
    And we hope that you will enjoy your stay!

The server is divided in 3 primary worlds, Survival, RP and EventWorld

Survival:
    On the continent of faarchri the colonising has begun, settlers has come over the sea all the way from from Arithel, In this recently discoverd world many cities will be built and many nations will be formed, but the people from Arithel has a bloody history, will they set the differences aside and unite to create a paradise? Or will they wage war and start a other chapter in the never ending war? Only time will tell.....
    RP:

The RP world is still being built, but it will include the ultimate RP experiance! 40+ quests! 20+ dungeons! 5 huge cities to explore! a hole world filled with interesting custom terrain and with custom weapons and armor!
    EventWorld:

A world filled with mini-games and arenas! CrownQonquest! Speedball! CowBall! Comming Soon!
    NOTE: There is a spleef arena already in survival world.

Due to 1.4.6 many plugins are broken and many bugs have been made, so if you can find any please tell a staff member and you will be rewarded.

”Kapers” means capture in dutch and the founder misspell castles when he first started working on this project and for some reason we decided to keep it.

Rules:
    No hacking/X-raying.
    No judging others depending on religion, gender or race.
    The number is 32(it changes everyday)
    No ”/sethome” in other players houses/towns without permission.
    Keep caps to a minimum.
    Only talk RP in local/shout/whisper chat
    Only talk OCC in OOC chat.

Tutorials:

How to make ”buy” and ”sell” signs

Guide to towny mayors:
    Every week we will give out a prize to the person/team we think is the most awesome.

The winner(s) of last week was: AienAristeuein

We will select the winner(s) every Sunday!

Server texture pack:

To become whitelisted please fill this form and post.

IGN:
    Secret number:
    Comment/suggestion(optional):

IP: 198.15.91.26:25585

What people think about us:

Doing great things guys starting up the first player town come join to help aid the town's progress. This will shape up to be a great server. - lightangel241

Great server! I'd reccomend it to anyone interested in playing. - Placito

Vote for the server and get money This function is broken at the moment sorry.
    Minetatus

If you want to be staff don´t ask for it! Just be active and become well known in the community and we will come to you.
    Last edited by davegun: 12/26/2012 7:24:50 PM
    nice good WORK!
    IGN: GhostRiderrr
    Secret number: 42
    Quote from MrBonusTime

IGN: GhostRiderrr

Added you.
    IGN:3alexbalex
    Secret number:42
    Comment/suggestion(optional): I like the way layout of the post :P
    Last edited by 3alexalex: 12/22/2012 7:11:01 PM
    ONE PIECE
    IGN:ieatworms
    Comment/suggestion(optional):i love towny, and i want to do all those quests (:
    IGN:glaresky24
    Comment/suggestion(optional): I have been waiting for a great server and this has the potential to become one.
    IGN: Zabuka
    Comment/suggestion: The image of the server was very nice, even if it was simplistic it caught me. I have wanted to play a Towny server for some time now and actually create my own town, not just join one at random. Even if that town is not directly ran by me, I would like to heavily influence what it does and be quite strict on building rules.
    Read the entire post before you comment, it could answer your question or give you extra points to talk about.
    Whitelisted everyone above!
    IGN: leoknighted
    Secret number: 42, the answer to all questions of life, the universe, and everything.
    Comment/suggestion(optional): ive been looking for another server to play on, currently i play on a prison server but im getting a bit bored of it and decided to look for another. this server sounds good so i thought i try it out.
    Quote from leoknighted

IGN: leoknighted
    Secret number: 42, the answer to all questions of life, the universe, and everything.
    Comment/suggestion(optional): ive been looking for another server to play on, currently i play on a prison server but im getting a bit bored of it and decided to look for another. this server sounds good so i thought i try it out.

Added you, and 42 is indeed the answer.
    IGN: Geneuae
    Comment/suggestion(optional): :)
    If your suggestion gets implanted you will be greatly rewarded!
    Quote from Genuine

IGN: Geneuae
    Comment/suggestion(optional): :)

Added you to the whitelist.
    We are giving away firerockets!
    We have lowered the price to make a town too @50 for a limited time! (our currency symbol is @)
    IGN: NSJW
    Comment/suggestion(optional): Turtles.
    IGN: SafetyMoose
    Comment/suggestion(optional): Nothing atm
    Quote from SafetyMoose

IGN: SafetyMoose
    Comment/suggestion(optional): Nothing atm

IGN: NSJW
    Comment/suggestion(optional): Turtles.

Added you both!
    IGN: Sirrod99
    Secret number: The # is 42
    Comment/suggestion(optional): I am very talented in building
    Quote from Sirrod99

IGN: Sirrod99
    Secret number: The # is 42
    Comment/suggestion(optional): I am very talented in building

Added you to the whitelist!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes