★TCDGaming★CaptureTheFlag★WarGames★Factions★1.4.5★NEED BUILDERS & MODERATORS!

Hello guys, and welcome to TCDGaming. I know your wondering what the hell TCD means, it means Turrets, Codex, Dooperous Gaming (TCD). This server is a great server. But we although do need staff. Apply this below and you might win your staff postion.

==========================================

Builder App:

Why?

Any experience?

What are your special abilities?

What servers are you builder on?

Will you be active? if so, for how long?

===========================================

Moderator App:

Why?

Any experience?

Have you registered on our website?

When will you be active?

============================================

Worlds: The worlds are actually kind of weird. There is a wilderness in the spawn world. All ranks are the same. But there is also creative and pvp. Creative is NOT set up. Pvp is. So now I have to explain to you what PvP is. PvP is a fun world and you go through it at the spawn. Anyway, the ranks are cool! How you get ranks is to kill a certain number of people! You will be manually ranked up to the next rank! Just tell a staff member you got the kills! The ranks are: [Player] [Soldier] (5 Kills) [Warrior] (25 Kills) [Assassin] (50 Kills) and [Killer] (100 Kills). They will be very hard to get!

=============================================

New Plugins: The new plugin we got is very good! We installed the plugin "WAR" which is where you get to play CTF (Cap The Flag) Spleef (You Should Know) And Team Deathmatch! (:

=============================================

Ip: The server ip is s8.hosthorde.com:25574

==========================

The server website URL is http://www.tcdgaming.enjin.com

==============================================

Enjoy:

I hope you enjoy the server! (:
    Any pictures?
    Moderator App:

Why? I would love to help you out and I think I could really help out the server.

Any experience? I have been administrating for over a year and very experienced. I am good at administrating but I am better at Permissions.

Have you registered on our website? Yes

When will you be active? Everday 4-5 Hours adleast
    "Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice" and "With great power comes great responsibility"
    Builder App:
    IGN: 7c7c4e5d
    Why?
    Well, I Played Minecraft for around a year or so, and I enjoy helping out with building things rather then grifing.

Any experience?
    I often build walls and other defensive buildings when required for fraction servers. I also build a whole city using the clay soldiers mod once.
    What are your special abilities?
    I am specialized in building ramparts, shooting towers, houses, and traps consist of pistons, dispensers, lava, and redstone. I can also build artificial natural environments if needed. I build artifical biomes underground for the clay soldiers.
    What servers are you builder on?
    I build things in various faction servers before 1.4.
    Will you be active? if so, for how long?
    It varies everyday, depending on the amount of Homework I receive
    Last edited by clay_dragon: 11/27/2012 3:46:12 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes