(CLOSED) AKAVIR: The Elder Scrolls Minecraft ✧✧ {24/7}{Serious RolePlay}{MMORPG}{Nations}{Dungeons}{Player-Economy}{Land Ownersh

-Serious Role-Play-

--INFERNAL AGE-- Expansion!

We are revamping our server!

-New town/settlements
    -Changed map, new region/climates, land formations
    -Flooded/ruined cities to explore and loot
    -Floating islands
    -Player built towns/cities. You will decide how they grow.
    -New, engaging lore
    -Tang Mo region opened with more to come
    -New, reworked economy
    -New RP systems
    -Rewards for veteran donators (we didn't forget you)
    -HIGH QUALITY ROLEPLAY!

NOW HIRING WHITELISTERS AND OTHER POSITIONS!
    -Apply Here!-Click-

Support us!

Copy and paste this code into your signature!

[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1530637-akavir-the-elder-scrolls-vi-247roleplaymmorpgrpg-pluginseconomy-your-journey-begins-here/#entry18688832"][img]http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx262/cypress_986/akavirbanner_zps4b031293.png[/img][/url]

Bethesda Game Studios owns all rights to The Elder Scrolls franchise. We do not claim any ownership of any Bethesda content. All content is community run and isn't owned by anyone. This is an Elder Scrolls fan server.
    Last edited by AngelEyes_666: 1/31/2014 11:56:58 PM
    I'm up for joining.
    Quote from RocNR011a

I'm up for joining.

Visit here to join http://rp-craft.net/...388-how-to-join
    Last edited by AngelEyes_666: 9/6/2013 8:16:02 AM
    im up for joining ... waiting for whitelist app
    ign : lilbluemonkey
    if u want whitelist me now xDi would also apply for position but no app for that either lawl :3
    Quote from FL9693

im up for joining ... waiting for whitelist app
    ign : lilbluemonkey
    if u want whitelist me now xD

i would also apply for position but no app for that either lawl :3

Visit our forums http://rp-craft.net/forums/m/9001376/viewthread/5969388-how-to-join
    Last edited by AngelEyes_666: 9/6/2013 8:12:34 AM
    Oh is it cool if i beta-test? cuz i have been looking for a server for a while and really bored xD
    Quote from FL9693

Oh is it cool if i beta-test? cuz i have been looking for a server for a while and really bored xD

http://rp-craft.net/forums/m/9001376/viewthread/5969388-how-to-join
    Last edited by AngelEyes_666: 9/6/2013 8:12:56 AM
    IGN: RocNR011a
    Why us? I've always been looking for an Elder Scrolls server and there aren't any others.
    Time you can dedicate: 2-6 hours a day.
    Define roleplaying in your words: Roleplay is when one person assumes the role of a fictional character in a fictional setting.
    Define meta-gaming in your words: Metagaming is when one finds out thing OOC and uses that information IC.
    Define power-gaming in your words: This is when your character is basically like God. So you always get headshots with one shot or killing five people with one shot.

Name: Henrik Thaldrin
    Race: Imperial
    Appearance: Henrik wears basic hide armour, boots, gauntlets and a helmet. He also has multiple scars and wounds across his body from searching dungeons and the like.
    Weapons: Steel sword
    Personality: Henrik is generally a nice guy until you get on the wrong side of him. Then he just becomes a blood thirsty monster that even the best warrior in all of Akavir would think twice about fighting.
    Background: Henrik was born in Solitude, Skyrim into an Imperial family. His father was a soldier of the Imperial Legion and his mother was just a merchant. Henrik went into training at four years old, becoming the best fighter in his class for a long time. He was the most popular and feared in his school and at age 15, he trained to become a soldier of the Imperial legion, like his father. He graduated at age 18 and was involved on multiple elite missions against the Stormcloaks, racking up an already high body count. When he was 20, Skyrim and the rest of Tamriel was plunged into even more war and chaos. The Stormcloaks had become more powerful but dragons and other monsters had been appearing. Most major cities were destroyed or taken over. Only Windhelm and Solitude still stood. Once it got to heavy to handle, Tullius and Elsif the Fair gave the order to retreat to the unexplored continent of Akavir. However, Tullius and the Jarl were caught and executed by the Stormcloaks.

Henrik now tries to survive on his own in the unknown land of Akavir, armed only with his sword.

SKOOMA KILLS

Admin Application:

Timezone: GMT (London)
    Most active: 3.00pm - 9.00pm (2-6 hours a day)
    How long have you roleplayed? Four years.
    Have you got any experience? I was a moderator on my friends 20 person bukkit server.
    I was also a mod on another forum roleplay.
    Why do you want this position? I live in the UK, so I can moderate when other staff are offline. Also, I'll help others (mainly those who dont have much experiance rping) to get the most out of this.

Also, I dont mind helping with the building, but not redstone. :P
    Last edited by RocNR011a: 11/4/2012 10:38:54 AM
    Quote from RocNR011a

Why us? I've always been looking for an Elder Scrolls server and there aren't any others.
    Time you can dedicate: 2-6 hours a day.
    Define roleplaying in your words: Roleplay is when one person assumes the role of a fictional character in a fictional setting.
    Define meta-gaming in your words: Metagaming is when one finds out thing OOC and uses that information IC.
    Define power-gaming in your words: This is when your character is basically like God. So you always get headshots with one shot or killing five people with one shot.

Name: Henrik Thaldrin
    Race: Imperial
    Appearance: Henrik wears basic hide armour, boots, gauntlets and a helmet. He also has multiple scars and wounds across his body from searching dungeons and the like.
    Weapons: Steel sword
    Personality: Henrik is generally a nice guy until you get on the wrong side of him. Then he just becomes a blood thirsty monster that even the best warrior in all of Akavir would think twice about fighting.
    Background: Henrik was born in Solitude, Skyrim into an Imperial family. His father was a soldier of the Imperial Legion and his mother was just a merchant. Henrik went into training at four years old, becoming the best fighter in his class for a long time. He was the most popular and feared in his school and at age 15, he trained to become a soldier of the Imperial legion, like his father. He graduated at age 18 and was involved on multiple elite missions against the Stormcloaks, racking up an already high body count. When he was 20, Skyrim and the rest of Tamriel was plunged into even more war and chaos. The Stormcloaks had become more powerful but dragons and other monsters had been appearing. Most major cities were destroyed or taken over. Only Windhelm and Solitude still stood. Once it got to heavy to handle, Tullius and Elsif the Fair gave the order to retreat to the unexplored continent of Akavir. However, Tullius and the Jarl were caught and executed by the Stormcloaks.

Henrik now tries to survive on his own in the unknown land of Akavir, armed only with his sword.

SKOOMA KILLS

Admin Application:

Timezone: GMT (London)
    Most active: 3.00pm - 9.00pm (2-6 hours a day)
    How long have you roleplayed? Four years.
    Have you got any experience? I was a moderator on my friends 20 person bukkit server.
    I was also a mod on another forum roleplay.
    Why do you want this position? I live in the UK, so I can moderate when other staff are offline. Also, I'll help others (mainly those who dont have much experiance rping) to get the most out of this.

Also, I dont mind helping with the building, but not redstone. :P

Last edited by AngelEyes_666: 9/6/2013 8:14:00 AM
    Quote from AngelEyes_666

Your app was great, I will setup a template soon. The only problem I had was, it could have been longer, and you assumed alot of things about the lore such as key figures dieing and certain lands, towns being taken over. But as I stated, Tamerial is in war and chaos...some things can fly.

ACCEPTED!! (Not whitelisted until we open or build.)

I need a Whitelister to start and possibly move you up as soon as more staff applys. I will think about Admining if you can pm me more details on your experience. I need a whitelister to find whitelisters so I can work on the server and not have to read apps all day.

Do you accept?

Yeah man, I don't mind Whitelister.I've gotta go out for a couple of hours but when I get back, I'll come straight back. You don't happen to have skype, do you?
    Wait, Am i a whitelister too? cuz you pm-ed me the same thing O_o
    Last edited by AngelEyes_666: 9/6/2013 8:14:46 AM
    any idea when it will be open for beta players?
    IGN: selbor61

Why us?: Always been looking for another Skyrim Roleplay Server and has seen the post on Fallout Sins of Our Fathers.

Define Role-Playing in your words: Role-playing is the art of playing a fictional characters, determined by their abilities.

Define Meta-gaming in your words: Meta-gaming is the intentional and sometime accidental use of using OOC knowledge IG.

Define Power-gaming in your words: Power-gaming is the action of being a god-like figure, or forcing actions upon another player's character without permission.

IC:

Name: Valkeriyete Blissi ( The last i should have a macron over it.}

Nickname: Blissy, Valk,

Race: Nord/Imperial Mix

Appearance: The man has a stocky and built frame, shaven beard, and short black hair. He's dressed in Scaled Armor, a light but protective armor. The only pieces that are missing is the cap, which is made up with a worn, beat-up leather. One might see remnants of a sword, fashioned into a necklace. One might see a quiver, with an Imperial Bow on it. He's about 6"2, a moderate tan on his entire body.

Weapons: Imperial Bow, along with Steel Arrows.

Magic: Valkeriyete does not know any magic.

Personality: He's somewhat brave and will think out problems, if isn't getting rushed at by an angry draugr with a sword. He'll usually socialize with others, and it honest and trustworthy. He also is able to notice and reason out problems better than others. He can also remain level-headed, but he fears Dragons. Badly.

In-game RP example ( Include setting and dialogue)
    *At a relatively new bar, Valkeriyete is sitting and getting something to eat before another journey in Akavir*
    [Valkeriyete] "A nordic ale and a slice of goat cheese, me fair maiden."
    [Maiden] "Yes, Valk. 12 septims. "
    [Valkeriyete] " After the Divines chose to shun all of Tamriel and all it's land with the living dead? A fair price, nobody raises livestock thes' days. "
    [Valkeriyete] *He counts out 12 septims, setting them down, as the maiden drops the Ale and Cheese Slice in front of Valkeriyete*
    [Valkeriyete] *He takes a swig of the ale, nodding appreciatively* " 'Tis good. "
    [Maiden] " Thank thee for the positive comment. "
    [Valkeriyete] *He stands, adjusting his quiver before carrying his meal back out the door, and on the trail to new adventures and hope*

Background: (Detailed and in-depth, 2 paragraphs): Born in Tamriel, to be more specific, in Solitude. The youngest child of six children, his mother was a simple shop vendor, selling vegetables, fruits and alchemy ingredients. Valkeriyete, who was born in one of the Temples. The Priestesses there deemed him a mediocre life, but no man or woman lives a simple life in Tamriel. Not even a child's life is easy. His mother, being Imperial, his father, being a guardsman. Taught the precious skill of literature and writing, his father gave Valkeriyete archery training and swordsmanship training. After his 11th year of life, he was able to swing the sword, and decapitate his practice dummy. His age 14, his arms were broad and strong enough to draw back the bowstring, letting it loose at full force. Although, sometimes their dad was gone, while the Blissi's children to make enough to support themselves in the busy town of Solitude.

Finally, at age 16, Valkeriyete began hunting game. He was largely successful, until the Tamriel plunged into chaos. Bandits attacking, pirating hold loved one's at ransom, and bear's running amok. The Blissi's, lucky enough to remain intact, head Eastwards, towards the ancient and infamous land, Akavir. The perilous journey it was, two brothers and a sister dying, leaving only five of them together. As they chose to settle, they saw people, mer, ogres and others come to Akavir to seek refuge from the war-torn Tamriel.

And when the news stopped reaching Akavir, Valkeriyete turned 22. Armed with only his father's bow and his quiver, and fragments of his sword in a lucky necklace, a set of armor he found off a dead dragr, which was miraculously scaled, a protective armor. Wearing that and armed with skills that will only fail when his body fails, he sets off, seeking adventure and quests in this strange land.

Skooma Kills, man.

P.S: I am a former whitelister, and a current Monitor and Forumator. I've been at SooF for five months, ever since release. <3

Concerns, Questions or Comments: No questions here, AE.
    Last edited by selbor61: 10/21/2012 6:26:33 AM

Want the best company for Minecraft Server Hosting? Click here! http://my.vitalspeeds.com/aff.php?aff=003
    Quote from FL9693

any idea when it will be open for beta players?

Last edited by AngelEyes_666: 9/6/2013 8:15:09 AM
    Quote from selbor61

My awesome super duper app that beats every app in existance.

Hi selbor61!!! Nice to see a SOOF! Visit here to join http://rp-craft.net/...388-how-to-join
    Last edited by AngelEyes_666: 9/6/2013 8:15:24 AM

Why us?: Always been looking for another Skyrim Roleplay Server and has seen the post on Fallout Sins of Our Fathers.

Define Role-Playing in your words: Role-playing is the art of playing a fictional characters, determined by their abilities.

Define Meta-gaming in your words: Meta-gaming is the intentional and sometime accidental use of using OOC knowledge IG.

Define Power-gaming in your words: Power-gaming is the action of being a god-like figure, or forcing actions upon another player's character without permission.

IC:

Appearance: The man has a stocky and built frame, shaven beard, and short black hair. He's dressed in Scaled Armor, a light but protective armor. The only pieces that are missing is the cap, which is made up with a worn, beat-up leather. One might see remnants of a sword, fashioned into a necklace. One might see a quiver, with an Imperial Bow on it. He's about 6"2, a moderate tan on his entire body.

Personality: He's somewhat brave and will think out problems, if isn't getting rushed at by an angry draugr with a sword. He'll usually socialize with others, and it honest and trustworthy. He also is able to notice and reason out problems better than others. He can also remain level-headed, but he fears Dragons. Badly.

*At a relatively new bar, Valkeriyete is sitting and getting something to eat before another journey in Akavir*
    [Valkeriyete] " After the Divines chose to shun all of Tamriel and all it's land with the living dead? A fair price, nobody raises livestock thes' days. "
    [Valkeriyete] *He counts out 12 septims, setting them down, as the maiden drops the Ale and Cheese Slice in front of Valkeriyete*
    [Valkeriyete] *He takes a swig of the ale, nodding appreciatively* " 'Tis good. "
    [Valkeriyete] *He stands, adjusting his quiver before carrying his meal back out the door, and on the trail to new adventures and hope*

Background: (Detailed and in-depth, 2 paragraphs): Born in Tamriel, to be more specific, in Solitude. The youngest child of six children, his mother was a simple shop vendor, selling vegetables, fruits and alchemy ingredients. Valkeriyete, who was born in one of the Temples. The Priestesses there deemed him a mediocre life, but no man or woman lives a simple life in Tamriel. Not even a child's life is easy. His mother, being Imperial, his father, being a guardsman. Taught the precious skill of literature and writing, his father gave Valkeriyete archery training and swordsmanship training. After his 11th year of life, he was able to swing the sword, and decapitate his practice dummy. His age 14, his arms were broad and strong enough to draw back the bowstring, letting it loose at full force. Although, sometimes their dad was gone, while the Blissi's children to make enough to support themselves in the busy town of Solitude.

Finally, at age 16, Valkeriyete began hunting game. He was largely successful, until the Tamriel plunged into chaos. Bandits attacking, pirating hold loved one's at ransom, and bear's running amok. The Blissi's, lucky enough to remain intact, head Eastwards, towards the ancient and infamous land, Akavir. The perilous journey it was, two brothers and a sister dying, leaving only five of them together. As they chose to settle, they saw people, mer, ogres and others come to Akavir to seek refuge from the war-torn Tamriel.

And when the news stopped reaching Akavir, Valkeriyete turned 22. Armed with only his father's bow and his quiver, and fragments of his sword in a lucky necklace, a set of armor he found off a dead dragr, which was miraculously scaled, a protective armor. Wearing that and armed with skills that will only fail when his body fails, he sets off, seeking adventure and quests in this strange land.

Skooma Kills, man.

P.S: I am a former whitelister, and a current Monitor and Forumator. I've been at SooF for five months, ever since release. <3

You will be white-listed as soon as the server is up , love the lore by the way. It was very creative :D
    Ah, the first person of hundreds to be asking this question.

In due time. I learned early on to NEVER set a exact date. I will keep everyone updated on our progress.

-So far, a great map layout of Akavir is in hand.
    -Just got done surveying a map ripe for worldediting.
    -Considering which server host to go with. Will have it online as soon as I have serious builders lined up.

What we need is serious, trustworthy builders that know world edit plugins like the back of their hands. Until then, I have to edit alone :(

I assure you though, I will have the server up and running faster than average rp servers, but not so fast that we make a crappy attempt.

Now I must sleep. Gnite all. Whitelisters....you have an app! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not saying I am the most excellent World-Editer in the world, but I think I am a pretty efficient world-editer, if you accept me to help you. I would love to help you build.

--Do you accept?
    Quote from selbor61

IC:

Skooma Kills, man.

Accepted! No IP as of yet though but I'll keep a list of everyone.

EDIT: Just seen you've already been accepted. My bad. :P
    Last edited by RocNR011a: 10/21/2012 7:15:08 AM
    OOC

IGN:
    ChocolateChip03

Timezone:
    GMT (England)

Any Rp Experience?
    I am currently in Fallout: Lost days, as a trial mod, and not sure if I am still Second in Command of Enclave due to map change. I have been in another Elder Scrolls Rp before, as Shopkeeper, Innkeeper, Head of the Stormcloak Army, and then Jarl (of a player made town). In the Vault Rp (Fallout), I was Chinetown Sherif, then in the BoS (Brotherhood of Steel), and worked my way up to Head Scribe, then from that to Elder (Faction Leader). That's all I can remember from Minecraft Rp.

Definitions
    Meta Gaming: When the player uses information they have discovered OOC and uses it to their advantage IC
    RolePlay: When a group of 2 or more people get together, and pretend to be a different person, in a different world, and act out their lives, e.c.t.
    Power Gaming: When the player is role playing, and does it so they are at the advantage, so the other player hasn't got a chance to fight back e.c.t. (sometimes can be known as GodModding)

IC

Name:
    Oxavius

Biography (must be atleast 1 paragraph):
    Thoughout his life Oxavius has wandered around the world seeking knowledge.
    Nobody knows his exact age, or where he comes from. He was the youngest of three children. They tortured him, tormented him. This caused him to go mad, and eventually when they were spleeping, he went into his older brothers room, and suffocated him with his pillow. He had done the same with his older sister. Still to this day nobody knows who murdered his siblings. His mind, twisted by the murder of his siblings, made him crazy. As a result of this, he ran away. He has been training himself, so that he doesn't go crazy again. He just wants to live out a normal life. (Biography can be changed if not liked, it's just a quick second thing)

Also here's a fact, did you know that Skooma Kills!?
    Last edited by ChocolateChip03: 10/21/2012 7:20:11 AM
    Quote from ChocolateChip03

OOC

IGN:
    ChocolateChip03

Timezone:
    GMT (England)

Any Rp Experience?
    I am currently in Fallout: Lost days, as a trial mod, and not sure if I am still Second in Command of Enclave due to map change. I have been in another Elder Scrolls Rp before, as Shopkeeper, Innkeeper, Head of the Stormcloak Army, and then Jarl (of a player made town). In the Vault Rp (Fallout), I was Chinetown Sherif, then in the BoS (Brotherhood of Steel), and worked my way up to Head Scribe, then from that to Elder (Faction Leader). That's all I can remember from Minecraft Rp.

Definitions
    Meta Gaming: When the player uses information they have discovered OOC and uses it to their advantage IC
    RolePlay: When a group of 2 or more people get together, and pretend to be a different person, in a different world, and act out their lives, e.c.t.
    Power Gaming: When the player is role playing, and does it so they are at the advantage, so the other player hasn't got a chance to fight back e.c.t. (sometimes can be known as GodModding)

IC

Name:
    Oxavius

Biography (must be atleast 1 paragraph):
    Thoughout his life Oxavius has wandered around the world seeking knowledge.
    Nobody knows his exact age, or where he comes from. He was the youngest of three children. They tortured him, tormented him. This caused him to go mad, and eventually when they were spleeping, he went into his older brothers room, and suffocated him with his pillow. He had done the same with his older sister. Still to this day nobody knows who murdered his siblings. His mind, twisted by the murder of his siblings, made him crazy. As a result of this, he ran away. He has been training himself, so that he doesn't go crazy again. He just wants to live out a normal life. (Biography can be changed if not liked, it's just a quick second thing)

Also here's a fact, did you know that Skooma Kills!?

1. You are missing your roleplay example.
    2. Your biography must be at least two paragraphs.

So, not accepted until changed.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes