Tekkit server :D no banned items

i would like to join i am good at tekkit on all mods except redpower (learning) computer craft (plan on learning)
    and railcraft (also learning) so yeah i am a well balenced tekkit player and you will not regret whitelisting me my name for minecraft is guthxchild0. the 0 is a zero people sometimes think it is an o
    Quote from guthxchild0

i would like to join i am good at tekkit on all mods except redpower (learning) computer craft (plan on learning)
    and railcraft (also learning) so yeah i am a well balenced tekkit player and you will not regret whitelisting me my name for minecraft is guthxchild0. the 0 is a zero people sometimes think it is an o
    and I do not greif
    Quote from Gaara_sama

Ip 208.122.52.83:29365

No Banned Items

8 slots nice quiet server without major threats

Dont hack dont glitch ect the basic rules

FACTIONS

Get online now :)

... coz im bored

Nom, nom you never said it was whitelisted. You made me cry.
    Got my GTS 450 running at 900 MHz core (http://www.ozone3d.n...0.php?id=114106)
    [Computer Specifications]
    hello!
    username: mrshroom123
    reason: looking for new tekkit server as other ones getting bored
    this server looks like its awesome!
    Hey im new player on your server.I tried to enter but it said:you are not white-listed on this server.It would be a gift for me if you would white-list me.
    P.S. Im not a griefing kind of people.I like small servers with no grief.And my username is:vovanukas.
    Thank for reading
    And thanks for white-list.
    Last edited by XDimBored: 12/7/2012 2:54:25 PM
    Ign: DrShark12
    Reason for wanting to join: Want to find a new Tekkit server with no banned items, and a small amount of people
    Experience: Been playing Tekkit for quite some time now, I'm fairly experienced.
    Quote from Berwout

Nom, nom you never said it was whitelisted. You made me cry.

MAKING EVERYONE CRY!!!
    My ign is mUsELK can you whitelist me?
    hello

ceddy4395, jodases, riki2198 and feffe02
    reason:we are looking for a server where we can do some filming on.
    This server looks like the perfect server small.
    Hello my in game name is xcrossedx and I would really like to join your server so if you could be so kind as to add me to the whitelist that would be great send me a pm if you add me thank you :D
    Please let me join my IGN is Death_By_Tray and i have been looking for ages for a non-banned server so please white list me
    can i be whitelisted
    Hello! I was wondering if i could join the server? i know a lot about the magic items and how to use them, and i think i could make a good mod or op, if you need one. Thanks, my minecraft username is Wilbo_baggins_
    cani get whitelisted? my IGN is yourdoomothon
    plz?
    In Game Name: InvaderJake

Why I Want to Join: I love building on tekkit servers, and also having full reign over all the items, but sadly when I go to most of those servers, all there is are nuked chunks in the land. Smaller server should fix this problem :)
    Hey, I'd love to try out your sever.

IGN: WrittenInBlood
    Hi,

Could I be whitelisted? I saw no application so I made my Own:

IGN: jacob18798
    How long have I been playing Minecraft: 1 1/2 years
    How long can I contribute to this server: 1-2 hours in the morning. 2-5 in the afternoon
    Do I have previous experience of being Mod/Admin/Owner: Yes I've been Mod on 2 servers, Admin on a tekkit server and I own my own Tekkit server (It's not popular so I want to join a small server!

This is not for Mod, just for A regular player :D
    Im Minecraftian441 :P :) :SSSS: :Notch: :Pig: :Sheep: :Skeleton: :Spider: :Bacon: :Ham: :steve_csi: :steve_tearful: :steve_wink: :steve_rage: :steve_joyous: :steve_sneaky: :steve_eyeroll: :steve_lol: :steve_flirty: :steve_sillyface: :steve_shocked:
    Hey i'd like to join but i need to be whitelisted
    IGN:dann423432
    Looks like a nice server (: Could you please White list me ?

IGN: Chili93
    looks cool

ign: PigBondBiskutz

reasone: looking for a server i can actualy use all the items except explosives.

Quote from PigBondBiskutz

looks cool

ign: PigBondBiskutz

reasone: looking for a server i can actualy use all the items except explosives.

nvm i found a server without whitelist
    Hello my user name for minecraft is awsomescienceguy

just like that no E just that could you white list me I am super friendly even to those who attack me (I have no idea why but i just am) also you can just tell by my name that i rock tekkits face off exceptions (computer craft) also if that's not enough i am a Doctor so if you get blown up by creeper:SSSS: or shot by a skeleton :Skeleton: you can always trust me to have a spare pork chop :Bacon: :Pig: :Bacon: :-) so please white list me i am awsomescienceguy and i am bored okay bye ;-):steve_flirty: :steve_shocked:

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes