WhiffleCraft 1.7.4 Vanilla Gameplay Survival Server - Family Friendly - Whitelist

Posted this server on planetminecraft. We'll see what sort of players it brings.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/vanilla-snapshot-12w27a/
    I wonder if bukkit is going to come up with a snapshot for the snapshot. It would be nice to have it ready before the Aug 1st release.
    Banned phoenix606 and gabe_hassan23 for griefing and stealing.
    I moved the spawn once again just to allow newcomers to have animals and to preserve the homes built at the previous spawn.
    Wiffle, we may be leaving your server if we get greifed again or the lag continues to happen. its severely annoying to have to mine all ur blocks twice. But, its hard to leave because ur server is the only one out there of tis kind. And most of the people on the server have to wait for you to get on for help. Kinda sucks right?
    Last edited by Griimm: 7/16/2012 8:42:19 PM
    Quote from Griimm

Wiffle, we may be leaving your server if we get greifed again or the lag continues to happen. its severely annoying to have to mine all ur blocks twice. But, its hard to leave because ur server is the only one out there of tis kind. And most of the people on the server have to wait for you to get on for help. Kinda sucks right?

I don't know how matt606 found your new base, but I've banned him. This was apparently phoenix606 under a different account. I'll see what I can do about the lag. I can decrease the chunk load distance for everybody which will help.
    Disregard the last post, I'm an idiot. :)
    Last edited by Sqwertyf: 7/18/2012 9:24:08 AM
    WhiffleX, I am enjoying your server. This is my 1st multiplayer experience and the folks have made me feel welcome and have patiently answered my noob questions. Kudos to you and the rest of the regulars!
    Battle not with creepers, lest ye become a creeper, and if you gaze into the ravine, the ravine gazes also into you.
    A friend of mine and I would like to join the server but we cant get on due to the server saying the connection was reset.
    Meeeow!
    =^_^=
    Quote from cannibal_kitty

A friend of mine and I would like to join the server but we cant get on due to the server saying the connection was reset.

Are you running the 12w27a snapshot?
    WhiffleX, I think you're going to have to nuke it from orbit as the server is now massively unstable.
    Battle not with creepers, lest ye become a creeper, and if you gaze into the ravine, the ravine gazes also into you.
    Looks like the server crashed. I brought it back up.
    Quote from WhiffleX

Looks like the server crashed. I brought it back up.

It's been crashing consistently the last couple of days. I don't know what happened to the poor thing, but it's not feeling well at all.
    I love this sever, I had forgotten how epic pure vanilla was :D
    Updated to 12w30b
    For those of you who can't connect, please update to the latest snapshot. I see a few of you trying over and over.
    We've upgraded to a faster server. This one is about 7x faster than the previous one. Be sure to get the new IP address.
    Also, server size was increased from 20 to 30 players since many newcomers were joining the server.
    Added more slots so now we can accommodate 30 players. We hit our 20 person limit tonight.
    Upgraded to 12w30c
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes