This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

»» ✔ The Emeralds 1.5.2 ✔ «« Survival PvE! | Grief Protection | Mature 18+ Only | 99.9% Uptime + No Lag | Economy | Open 2+ Year

Minecraft Username:Audzilla28
    How did you find us?:forums page
    What features attracted you to this server?:i just like any multiplayer survival
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: no
    What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /greif
    Anything else we should know about you?: I absolutley LOVE to build and help people. I absoluteley HATE Greifers.
    :DORE: r awesome :3
    Minecraft Username: Audzlla8
    How did you find us?: was looking for a surviva server
    What features attracted you to this server?: i dont like pvp and i like survival
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: seems interesting because the people on like to cha with me ^_^
    What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: I CAN'T FIND IT ON THE RULES
    Anything else we should know about you?: I LOVE building but HATE greifers

:(diamond): are awesome!!

Note: i couldnt edit my post ^_^ sry

:GoldBar::GoldBar: :GoldBar: <-- BUTTER
    Minecraft Username:SkyAceDivine(Cant make this 2 sentance long XD)
    How did you find us?:On the Forum on a monday afternoon around 3pm.Being the 1st server today i applied.
    What features attracted you to this server?:Hmmm.The asounding features of friendy staff and epic buildings
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?:Great But i think i will be left out and treated like dirt :(
    What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:/modreq (hope so)
    Anything else we should know about you?:I am always Ready to hel
    Last edited by SkyAceDivine: 11/26/2012 1:10:16 AM
    Minecraft Username: Audzilla28
    How did you find us?: scrollng th forums
    What features attracted you to this server?: survival and no pvp
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: itnteresting
    What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /modreq
    Anything else we should know about you?: im posting a 3rd time and i think you know what i said
    Quote from Audzilla28

Minecraft Username: Audzilla28
    How did you find us?: scrollng th forums
    What features attracted you to this server?: survival and no pvp
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: itnteresting
    What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?: /modreq
    Anything else we should know about you?: im posting a 3rd time and i think you know what i said
    Accepted! Have fun!
    Quote from SkyAceDivine

Minecraft Username:SkyAceDivine(Cant make this 2 sentance long XD)
    How did you find us?:On the Forum on a monday afternoon around 3pm.Being the 1st server today i applied.
    What features attracted you to this server?:Hmmm.The asounding features of friendy staff and epic buildings
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?:Great But i think i will be left out and treated like dirt :(
    What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:/modreq (hope so)
    Anything else we should know about you?:I am always Ready to hel
    Accepted! Enjoy!

Minecraft Username: ruckt_
    How did you find us?: I was just looking through the forum server list.
    What features attracted you to this server?: TIMBERMOD. Kidding, well kind of, I like Timber but more so it seems like a well ran server, I just bought Minecraft and single player gets incredibly boring.
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Not at this moment, nope.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I like this game for building and making friends ontop of that seems interesting. And don't worry I take all my griefing out in APB, Minecraft is not the place for that :)
    Minecraft Username: djcthegreat
    How did you find us?: my friend told me the server
    What features attracted you to this server?: tember mod locket mod
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: you need pvp
    Quote from ruckt

Minecraft Username: ruckt_
    How did you find us?: I was just looking through the forum server list.
    What features attracted you to this server?: TIMBERMOD. Kidding, well kind of, I like Timber but more so it seems like a well ran server, I just bought Minecraft and single player gets incredibly boring.
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Not at this moment, nope.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I like this game for building and making friends ontop of that seems interesting. And don't worry I take all my griefing out in APB, Minecraft is not the place for that :)

Accepted!

Quote from djcthegreat

Minecraft Username: djcthegreat
    How did you find us?: my friend told me the server
    What features attracted you to this server?: tember mod locket mod
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: you need pvp

Denied.
    Posted Today, 02:21 AM
    :steve_csi:(this is my application):steve_csi:

Minecraft Username:epic_chaos

How did you find us?: I was searching for a vinila servival minecraft server in the forum. i saw this one and it looked looked like a good server.

What features attracted you to this server?: the timber mod makes getting wood faster and more efficient. the protected chests intrests me because it is a more safe way of storing items

Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: I do not have any suggestions based upon my first impression.

Anything else we should know about you?: I made an account for this reason. i read the rules at http://emeraldsmc.co...um/pages/rules/
    Quote from epic_chaos13

Posted Today, 02:21 AM
    :steve_csi:(this is my application):steve_csi:

Minecraft Username:epic_chaos

How did you find us?: I was searching for a vinila servival minecraft server in the forum. i saw this one and it looked looked like a good server.

What features attracted you to this server?: the timber mod makes getting wood faster and more efficient. the protected chests intrests me because it is a more safe way of storing items

Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: I do not have any suggestions based upon my first impression.

Anything else we should know about you?: I made an account for this reason. i read the rules at http://emeraldsmc.co...um/pages/rules/

Accepted! :)
    Minecraft Username: DarkBubbaX
    How Did You Find Us: My friend on Xbox live told me.
    Why Do You Like Our Server: Its a well build community in the server.
    Do You Have Any Suggestions: No
    Have You Read Our Rules: Yes I have
    Anything else we should know about you?: I enjoy building and dislike griefing and very welcoming
    Quote from DarkBubbaX

How Did You Find Us: My friend on Xbox live told me.
    Why Do You Like Our Server: Its a well build community in the server.
    Do You Have Any Suggestions: No
    Have You Read Our Rules: Yes I have
    Anything else we should know about you?: I enjoy building and dislike griefing and very welcoming

Please re-apply. You require at least 2 sentences per answer.
    Minecraft Username:cavalt75
    How did you find us?:Minecraftforum
    What features attracted you to this server?:LWc, no damage blocks from creepers, no coblebuilding rule ^^
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Good one, you take time to do all that so show love for the server.
    What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:/modreq
    Anything else we should know about you?: Im a easygoing creative player looking for a server to call home.
    Quote from cavalt00

MinecraftUsername:cavalt75
    How did you find us?:Minecraftforum
    What features attracted you to this server?:LWc, no damage blocks from creepers, no coblebuilding rule ^^
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: Good one, you take time to do all that so show love for the server.
    What command should be used if you need to report griefing or need help?:/modreq
    Anythingelse we should know about you?: Im a easygoing creative player looking for a server to call home.

Accepted!
    How did you find us?: My friend from xbox live told me about this server. His minecraft username is Roy625
    Why do you like this server?: Has a well built community. Lots of friendly people.
    Any suggestions?: No I don't. Not at this time
    Have you read the rules?: Yes I Have. They are behind me when I Spawned
    Anything else we should know about you?: I enjoy building. Dislike Griefing and welcoming to other players.
    Minecraft Username:
    How did you find us?: Looking around on minecraft fourms
    What features attracted you to this server?: I was looking for a good survival server with a frienly community.
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: None off the top of my head.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I am a very active minecraft player, but I have not played on many servers so I usually work on my survival map. I am also a decent redstoner.
    Quote from DarkBubbaX

How did you find us?: My friend from xbox live told me about this server. His minecraft username is Roy625
    Why do you like this server?: Has a well built community. Lots of friendly people.
    Any suggestions?: No I don't. Not at this time
    Have you read the rules?: Yes I Have. They are behind me when I Spawned
    Anything else we should know about you?: I enjoy building. Dislike Griefing and welcoming to other players.

Accepted!
    Quote from Epicwes28

MinecraftUsername:
    How did you find us?: Looking around on minecraft fourms
    What features attracted you to this server?: I was looking for a good survival server with a frienly community.
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: None off the top of my head.
    Anythingelse we should know about you?: I am a very active minecraft player, but I have not played on many servers so I usually work on my survival map. I am also a decent redstoner.

You forgot your username.
    -Facepalm-
    Minecraft username- Epicwes
    Note- Is not under my picture. :P
    Quote from Epicwes28

-Facepalm-

Sorry, you
    Quote from Epicwes28

-Facepalm-
    have to re-apply with a whole new application. Include your Mincraft IGN next time.
    MinecraftUsername:Epicwes
    How did you find us?: Looking around on minecraft fourms. Yours seemed to be what I was looking for!
    What features attracted you to this server?: I was looking for a good survival server with a frienly community. Antigrief-
    Surprisingly not many servers have that.
    Any suggestions based upon your first impressions?: None off the top of my head. At this moment.
    Anythingelse we should know about you?: I am a very active minecraft player, but I have not played on many servers so I usually work on my survival map. I am also a decent redstoner.

:Diamond: - there were no emeralds so here is a diamond =D
    Last edited by Epicwes28: 11/26/2012 7:15:19 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes