The Four Kingdoms' Prison - Anarchy Prison Server! - Beta Stages!

Poll: What should I rename the prison?

Important - Please answer!

What should I rename the prison? - Single Choice

• I posted below! 0%
  • Stay with The Four Kingdoms' Prison! 68.4%
  • Porkshire Prison! 31.6%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:49:45 PM

Maisey If im Warden Am i Able to Accept Guard Applys?
    Maisey, I kind of need you to send me the world file, and could you also get on the temp server? Thanks. :)

-Firelink70
    Minecraft Username: Guissepee
    Your age: 15
    Experience: I have played on plenty of other prison servers. I believe this one will be my 5th. I have played minecraft on Multiplayer for over a year.
    Why you should be Warden: I should be warden because I dedicate my time into everything I do. Especially on minecraft.

If I am not accepted for Warden, I will settle for the guard rank. Thanks!
    I also subscribed on youtube :D
    Last edited by guissepee: 6/14/2012 10:54:46 PM
    Minecraft Username: xfunbuilderx
    Your age: 12
    Experience:I have been Mod on Killion and been Owner of 1 prison server with 7 other warden jobs on other servers
    Why you should be Warden: I should be warden because i Had alot of experience and i don't abuse the power or Warden
    Quote from MinecraftJunkie

Gonna send? :P

-Firelink70
    Yep, right now, sorry I couldn't earlier :P
    Quote from robertdude

Maisey If im Warden Am i Able to Accept Guard Applys?
    Yes, Wardens can accept / decline requests but you will be demoted if you're abusing your power (I'm saying this to everyone to)
    Quote from funbuilder

Minecraft Username: xfunbuilderx
    Your age: 12
    Experience:I have been Mod on Killion and been Owner of 1 prison server with 7 other warden jobs on other servers
    Why you should be Warden: I should be warden because i Had alot of experience and i don't abuse the power or Warden

Declined, great application though but unfortunately you didn't reach the post requirement. Maybe tryout for Guard?
    Quote from guissepee

Minecraft Username: Guissepee
    Your age: 15
    Experience: I have played on plenty of other prison servers. I believe this one will be my 5th. I have played minecraft on Multiplayer for over a year.
    Why you should be Warden: I should be warden because I dedicate my time into everything I do. Especially on minecraft.

If I am not accepted for Warden, I will settle for the guard rank. Thanks!
    I also subscribed on youtube :D
    Accepted! Three off the post requirement, but I guess that's fine :P
    Quote from lmfao111222333

Minecraft Username: lmfao111222333
    Your age: 14
    Experience: I have been a Moderator on quite a few servers, one of the best being Gleecraft Survival, an operator on one large server and I have much experience with prison servers.
    Why you should be Warden: I believe i would be a good addition to the server. I am female so I feel that if any other female players come onto the server they may feel more comfortable having a female warden. I am also asking a friend if they could create a server. I will help anyone in need and will make sure to always remember those who are a lower rank on the server, my motto being 'players always before staff'

Sorry, you didn't meet the post requirement. Guard will be great in a few weeks!

Maisey, I kind of need you to send me the world file, and could you also get on the temp server? Thanks. :)

-Firelink70
    Sorry I can't seem to connect to it :(

Sorry, you didn't meet the post requirement. Guard will be great in a few weeks!

Sorry for asking, but what exactly is the post requirement?
    Quote from lmfao111222333

Sorry for asking, but what exactly is the post requirement?
    Guard is 40 and Warden is 80, thanks
    Maisey, server won't be 24/7, because this is a temporary server until robert gets the main one set up. :)

-Firelink70
    Robert, you ready to host the server? :P

-Firelink70
    Minecraft Username: Thejoker1177

Your age: 14 (Only 2 months untill 15)

Experience: I have been playing minecraft for over a year and a half now and still enjoying it. I play on a ton of prison servers and know how most of them work.

Why you should be accepted as a Guard: I should be accepted as guard because I have a ton of experience with prison servers. It may be hard to believe, but I have played on more than 20 prison servers, both big and small in playerbase. Although I have never been a guard on one of these servers, I thought it would be beneficial to become one on such a new server like yours. Another reason I should be a guard is beacuse I am nice to other players. I would never hurt another player unless they are starting fights or riots. Lastly, I am very good at pvp. I can kill about 4 out of 5 average minecraft players!

-Best regards, thejoker1177
    Last edited by Thejoker1177: 6/15/2012 2:02:53 PM

Maisey, server won't be 24/7, because this is a temporary server until robert gets the main one set up. :)

-Firelink70
    Thanks, but is it American time?
    Quote from Thejoker1177

Minecraft Username: Thejoker1177

Your age: 14 (Only 2 months untill 15)

Experience: I have been playing minecraft for over a year and a half now and still enjoying it. I play on a ton of prison servers and know how most of them work.

Why you should be accepted as a Guard: I should be accepted as guard because I have a ton of experience with prison servers. It may be hard to believe, but I have played on more than 20 prison servers, both big and small in playerbase. Although I have never been a guard on one of these servers, I thought it would be beneficial to become one on such a new server like yours. Another reason I should be a guard is beacuse I am nice to other players. I would never hurt another player unless they are starting fights or riots. Lastly, I am very good at pvp. I can kill about 4 out of 5 average minecraft players!

-Best regards, thejoker1177
    Accepted! :D
    Yes, it is Central Standard Time. You should join now! Got a LOT of plugins up and running, as well as some improvements to the D-Block. :D

-Firelink70

Yes, it is Central Standard Time. You should join now! Got a LOT of plugins up and running, as well as some improvements to the D-Block. :D

-Firelink70
    Awesome, thanks!!

Thanks, but is it American time?

Accepted! :D

I also subscribed to your youtube :)
    Guard Application
    Minecraft Username: Honeyeagle
    Your age:13
    Experience: I have Been Moderator/Admin But i think i would be able to be a guard because i will be able to Handle it
    Why you should be accepted as a Guard: I think i should be a guard because ill do the job probably And do it right
    PS Purple Looks the best :D
    Last edited by nigelboo: 6/15/2012 6:00:20 PM

Quote from nigelboo

Guard Application
    Minecraft Username: Honeyeagle
    Your age:13
    Experience: I have Been Moderator/Admin But i think i would be able to be a guard because i will be able to Handle it
    Why you should be accepted as a Guard: I think i should be a guard because ill do the job probably And do it right
    PS Purple Looks the best :D
    Accepted! Thanks!! :D

Accepted! Thanks!! :D

Thanks !

Also You put my Name Down As nigelboo But its honeyeagle ;)

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes