DawnOfCivilization [Choose your path though Time][Seeking Active Staff][24/7][Mcmmo][Custom Plugins][Grey-Listed]

Quote from juckil

Hurrah, another Mongol!

:)
    We are getting stronger!
    Minecraft Name: Forsaken123987
    RolePlay Experience: alot! i all ways play rpg/rp 1# fan of rpg/rp
    A Little about you: well... i play drums and im a guy :/
    Do you follow instructions: Of course.
    Tribe you wish to Join: Romans
    Have you signed up to our Forums: no but if i have to i will
    Minecraft Name: J4ke114
    RolePlay Experience: I do RolePlay in real life and sometimes in minecraft
    A Little about you: I'm good at redstone a building ships.
    Do you follow instructions: Yes
    Tribe you wish to Join: Mongols
    Have you signed up to our Forums: Yes

By completing this Application you Agree that you are above the Age of 13 By lieing DawnOfCivilization and its staff take no responsablitie
    Last edited by TheSpaceMonkey: 4/10/2012 3:28:31 AM
    Quote from weirdal97

MinecraftName: Forsaken123987
    RolePlayExperience: alot! i all ways play rpg/rp 1# fan of rpg/rp
    A Little about you: well... i play drums and im a guy :/
    Do you follow instructions: Of course.
    Have you signed up to ourForums: no but if i have to i will

Youve missed something off yoru application
    Quote from TheSpaceMonkey

Minecraft Name: J4ke114
    RolePlay Experience: I do RolePlay in real life and sometimes in minecraft
    A Little about you: I'm good at redstone a building ships.
    Tribe you wish to Join: Mongols
    Have you signed up to our Forums: Not yet!

By completing this Application you Agree that you are above the Age of 13 By lieing DawnOfCivilization and its staff take no responsablitie

Accepted I activated yoru forum account aswell
    IGN: Huskers24

Well i'll start off saying I have been playing Minecraft since around 1.3. Since then I have played on just about 4 servers. On two of them I was a mod and one i became an admin after mod. The first server I was a mod on was a survival with a creative world. The second one was a faction server. The faction server was a medium sized server with about 20 people that played regularly. The reason i want to be a mod on your server is because of the stroyline and the roleplaying. Your story is very interesting and I would love to be a part of it.
    For here I would like to post some pictures of stuff i built but the picture sizes are too big (idk how to make them smaller) and some of my bigger projects i didn't screenshot. ON the server with the creative world I had built an aircraft carrier, a large baseball stadium, a spleef arena (in survival), and a pretty close representation, if i might say, of the White House. ON single player i am in the process of building a huge soccer stadium to enter in a competition. I love building things that are themed with towns or civilizations. I guess I would say I specialize in large structures, recreations, and sport arenas. I also come up with lots of creative ideas for servers so if I am accepted you will hear a lot from me :)
    I hope this server gets as big as the one that has no link to it did.
    Quote from Nebraska2495

IGN: Huskers24

Well i'll start off saying I have been playing Minecraft since around 1.3. Since then I have played on just about 4 servers. On two of them I was a mod and one i became an admin after mod. The first server I was a mod on was a survival with a creative world. The second one was a faction server. The faction server was a medium sized server with about 20 people that played regularly. The reason i want to be a mod on your server is because of the stroyline and the roleplaying. Your story is very interesting and I would love to be a part of it.
    For here I would like to post some pictures of stuff i built but the picture sizes are too big (idk how to make them smaller) and some of my bigger projects i didn't screenshot. ON the server with the creative world I had built an aircraft carrier, a large baseball stadium, a spleef arena (in survival), and a pretty close representation, if i might say, of the White House. ON single player i am in the process of building a huge soccer stadium to enter in a competition. I love building things that are themed with towns or civilizations. I guess I would say I specialize in large structures, recreations, and sport arenas. I also come up with lots of creative ideas for servers so if I am accepted you will hear a lot from me :)

Nice application but please use the template
    Minecraft Name: wowix97
    RolePlay Experience: Ive played on multiple rp servers before.(like lotr)
    A Little about you: Im a boy that loves RP and building :) I live in norway and play quite a bit.
    Have you signed up to our Forums: No, but im going to if im whitelisted :)

Quote from wowix97

Minecraft Name: wowix97
    RolePlay Experience: Ive played on multiple rp servers before.(like lotr)
    A Little about you: Im a boy that loves RP and building :) I live in norway and play quite a bit.
    Have you signed up to our Forums: No, but im going to if im whitelisted :)

You needto sign up to the forums before i can accept you
    server is coming along nicely i wonder how many more beta tester we will have by the end of beta :)
    Quote from drummy1997

server is coming along nicely i wonder how many more beta tester we will have by the end of beta :)

out of those Accepted we've had 29 online and our forums is growing fast too not to mention the website getting 50 visitors a day
    Will role play and events/quests be added to the server on release?
    Cutting trees for hours gets boring.
    Minecraft Name: coolfish
    RolePlay Experience: multiple rp server
    A Little about you: i like rp servers and im a swimmer. Im a guy and I'm American.
    Do you follow instructions
    : yeah
    Have you signed up to our Forums: yes

Serverwill be down for a while iam changing the Econ plugin we use
    Quote from juckil

Will role play and events/quests be added to the server on release?
    Cutting trees for hours gets boring.

Yes there will be Events and such a couple of weeks into the Server once we feel the Systems are stable and working 100% we will work on patchs
    Minecraft Name: Jdav232
    RolePlay Experience: Extensive
    A Little about you: I am a decent builder and do a good job with town/city planning. I Want to see where this idea of yours goes. I have high hopes.
    Do you follow instructions: Yup
    Tribe you wish to Join: Roman
    Have you signed up to our Forums: That I have.

Quote from Locopescado

Minecraft Name: coolfish
    RolePlay Experience: multiple rp server
    A Little about you: i like rp servers and im a swimmer. Im a guy and I'm American.
    Do you follow instructions
    : yeah
    Have you signed up to our Forums: yes

Accepted and ive sorted your forum account
    Quote from JoshBobDavis

Minecraft Name: Jdav232
    RolePlay Experience: Extensive
    A Little about you: I am a decent builder and do a good job with town/city planning. I Want to see where this idea of yours goes. I have high hopes.
    Do you follow instructions: Yup
    Tribe you wish to Join: Roman
    Have you signed up to our Forums: That I have.

Accepted sorry about the wait i was working on the patches and content
    Apply! Get your Apps in and sign up at the website!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes