Abeocraft - A Minecraft Vanilla server

Minecraft name:killer9754

Male/Female: Male

How did you find out about Abeocraft?: veride triler

Why are you interested in joining Abeocraft?:i saw veride trailer and thinked this server is pretty good and i realy like vanilla servers

Have you signed up for the Abeocraft forum's?: Yes

Have you donated a minimum of $5?: Yes,[email protected]

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since 1.5

Redstone experience? (Don't worry, I don't have any): i know the basics.

Building experience: im perty good at decorating and bulding i already built a water fortress,a three tower fortress with barracks and a docking station and a mountain fortress

aditional info:most of the times i offer a helping hand to anyone in need
    Last edited by killer9001: 11/16/2011 12:48:39 PM
    Quote from killer9001

Why are you interested in joining Abeocraft?:i saw veride trailer and thinked this server is pretty good and i realy like vanilla servers

Have you donated a minimum of $5?: Yes,[email protected]

Building experience: im perty good at decorating and bulding i already built a water fortress,a three tower fortress with barracks and a docking station and a mountain fortress

ps:sorry for the bad english

Denied.

Either you have :

:opblock: Not donated a minimum of $5
    :opblock: Used the wrong application form
    Last edited by Miniimac: 11/16/2011 11:51:18 AM
    TheLocalBillboard.com - Advertise your Minecraft server, free!
    Quote from Miniimac

Denied.

Either you have :

:opblock: Not donated a minimum of $5
    :opblock: Used the wrong application form

Have you donated a minimum of $5?: Yes, [email protected]

aditional info:most of the times i offer a helping hand to anyone in needAnd now is it the right one?
    Quote from killer9001

Have you donated a minimum of $5?: Yes, [email protected]

And now is it the right one?

No, use this:

Minecraft name:

Male/Female:

How did you find out about Abeocraft?:

Why are you interested in joining Abeocraft?:

Have you signed up for the Abeocraft forum's?:

Have you donated a minimum of $5? What email did you donate with through PayPal? (This is required in order to join):

Male/Female:male

How did you find out about Abeocraft?:veride trailer

Why are you interested in joining Abeocraft?:i saw veride trailer and thinked this server is pretty good and i really like vanilla servers

Have you signed up for the Abeocraft forum's?:yes

Have you donated a minimum of $5? What email did you donate with through PayPal? (This is required in order to join):yes,[email protected]
    Hi, i would like to join and i would happily pay but i can only pay in British Pounds
    is this possible? Plz i REALLY wanna join, if i can pay in pounds ill fill out the form.
    My Project; The Kingdom of Atan! Take a look, you can use it for maps, servers or just looking around! Find out more here:
    Quote from Tunnletraveler

Hi, i would like to join and i would happily pay but i can only pay in British Pounds
    is this possible? Plz i REALLY wanna join, if i can pay in pounds ill fill out the form.

Yes, you can.
    What's wrong with my post now? I'm still waiting your response.
    Ok thanks, ill post my form and pay in few days cause i cant right now, thanks :smile.gif:
    My Project; The Kingdom of Atan! Take a look, you can use it for maps, servers or just looking around! Find out more here:
    Minecraft name: iFourier

How did you find out about Abeocraft?: Vareide's channel on youtube.

Why are you interested in joining Abeocraft?: Cause i think war and settlement stuff are cool :smile.gif:

Have you donated a minimum of $5? What email did you donate with through PayPal? (This is required in order to join): I donated $10, email : ulrich.thiele.bremerhaven@t-onl[email protected]
    Last edited by iFourier: 11/18/2011 12:09:55 PM
    Quote from killer9001

Male/Female:male

How did you find out about Abeocraft?:veride trailer

Why are you interested in joining Abeocraft?:i saw veride trailer and thinked this server is pretty good and i really like vanilla servers

Have you signed up for the Abeocraft forum's?:yes

Have you donated a minimum of $5? What email did you donate with through PayPal? (This is required in order to join):yes,[email protected]

Welcome to Abeocraft!

Thanks so much for joining, you are helping the server dig deeper!

If you have not already done so, please read our rule's and sign up for our forum's at 'www.abeocraft.com'.

We also recommend that you introduce yourself in our 'Introduce yourself' sub-forum at 'http://www.abeocraft.com/introduce-yourself-f17.html'.

We hope to see you soon!

-Miniimac
    Quote from iFourier

Minecraft name: iFourier

How did you find out about Abeocraft?: Vareide's channel on youtube.

Why are you interested in joining Abeocraft?: Cause i think war and settlement stuff are cool :smile.gif:

Have you donated a minimum of $5? What email did you donate with through PayPal? (This is required in order to join): I donated $10, email : [email protected]

Welcome to Abeocraft!

If you have not already done so, please read our rule's and sign up for our forum's at 'www.abeocraft.com'.

We also recommend that you introduce yourself in our 'Introduce yourself' sub-forum at 'http://www.abeocraft.com/introduce-yourself-f17.html'.

We hope to see you soon!

-Miniimac
    Minecraft Name: tunnletraveler

How did you find out about Abeocraft?: Varide's Trailer

Why are you intrested in joining Abeocraft?:"Minecraft as it should be" is just what I want, of course with afew plugins: iconemy etc. Thats pretty much my ideal sever. :smile.gif:

Have you signed up for the Abeocraft forum's?:no (do i need to? if so, how plz?)

Have you donated a minimum of $5? What email did you donate with through PayPal? (This is required in order to join):10$ [email protected] (but my email to send notification to etc is sp[email protected])

Thax :smile.gif:

PS. is the map on the first page one that regulary upadtes? Thax :smile.gif:
    Last edited by Tunnletraveler: 11/18/2011 3:38:50 PM

Minecraft Name: tunnletraveler

How did you find out about Abeocraft?: Varide's Trailer

Why are you intrested in joining Abeocraft?:"Minecraft as it should be" is just what I want, of course with afew plugins: iconemy etc. Thats pretty much my ideal sever. :smile.gif:

Have you signed up for the Abeocraft forum's?:no (do i need to? if so, how plz?)

Have you donated a minimum of $5? What email did you donate with through PayPal? (This is required in order to join):10$ [email protected] (but my email to send notification to etc is [email protected])

Thax :smile.gif:

PS. is the map on the first page one that regulary upadtes? Thax :smile.gif:

Welcome to Abeocraft!

We hope to see you soon!

Note: I highly recommend you to check out: http://www.abeocraft.com/post4654.html#p4654

-Miniimac
    Hi, I cant apply on the abeocraft forums because it says that both my emails r in use... what can I do?
    Last edited by Tunnletraveler: 11/19/2011 12:37:44 AM

Hi, I cant apply on the abeocraft forums because it says that both my emails r in use... what can I do?

Please try again now. Why would your emails be in use?
    They wounldnt be in use... and I still cant join. :mellow.gif:
    ps will you be updating the sever to 1.0.0 (not beta)?
    Last edited by Tunnletraveler: 11/19/2011 12:23:36 PM
    In game name: TheCHF08
    Why you want to join?:i like verry vannilla servers
    Ever been banned from a server? (Why?):no
    How long have you played Minecraft?: a long time
    Redstone experience?:i am ok (Don't worry, I don't have any):
    Building experience: very much

They wounldnt be in use... and I still cant join. :mellow.gif:
    ps will you be updating the sever to 1.0.0 (not beta)?

Visit this link:

http://www.abeocraft...4654.html#p4654

Quote from TheCHF08

In game name: TheCHF08
    Why you want to join?:i like verry vannilla servers
    Ever been banned from a server? (Why?):no
    How long have you played Minecraft?: a long time
    Redstone experience?:i am ok (Don't worry, I don't have any):
    Building experience: very much

Denied.

Use the form found in the original post by Miniimac.
    You must make a donation of $5 to be white-listed.
    Last edited by lumaf: 11/19/2011 10:30:55 PM
    Actually nevermind about me not getting an account on the forums, it seems they may have been a bug or somthing cause i got an account now, when i made my 1st 1 i forgot to tick the terms box and i did it again thinking it hadnt worked when it had( :rolleyes: ). So i got an account now. but i cant use the server as my minecratf is at 1.0.0, Will the server be updating?
    Last edited by Tunnletraveler: 11/20/2011 5:25:36 AM
    In game name: Varonic
    Why you want to join?: I have been looking for a vanilla server for quite some time, cant stand all the mods taking the fun away, etc etc
    Ever been banned from a server? (Why?):Pretty sure i haven't, i haven't played on multiplayer in quite some time
    How long have you played Minecraft?: Oh, good question, i got it early-ish this year but i cant remember exactly when.
    Redstone experience? (Don't worry, I don't have any): Im not a big fan of redstone, so no not really lol
    Building experience: Nothing spectacular , i just build whatever comes to mind i suppose ^^
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes