[Minecraft 1.6.2] --- MuppetsVille --- Survival Server --- [24/7 dedicated Server]

I actually worked hard on this contest submission:
    gothjake, admitted to having xray texture pack, I told him to get rid of it, but im not sure if he did. If I see him doing it, ill ban. So, be on look out :P
    Quote from Rwolder

Wow this looks pretty cool! :D
    Quote from AnaApocalypse

Quote from Rwolder

Wow this looks pretty cool! :D

it needs some text whit it:

i need heads, HEADS U HEAR ME!!!!!

and maybe some saliva whit it :D
    Last edited by kippet: 1/20/2013 6:17:43 AM
    I need to ask, IS MINI A TIKI MAN? :D
    Here's another entry:

And for the lolz:

Last minute entry:

Entry drawn on 3DS! I hope im not too late :D

IK there are lots of web castle pics, but I couldn't think of anything else, also i did this in like 10 mins
    Quote from 1blooy1

Entry drawn on 3DS! I hope im not too late :D

IK there are lots of web castle pics, but I couldn't think of anything else, also i did this in like 10 mins

Too late heh, but nice effort
    I'm just waiting for the points from my final judge before i announce winners!
    Quote from MiNiMaLHaDeZz

Too late heh, but nice effort
    I'm just waiting for the points from my final judge before i announce winners!

aww, shame, but oh well i hoped u liked it anyway
    Server Requests:

Ability to turn pvp on and off every hour OR you can only change once

Tp powers limited to once every 5 min or only GOLD+ get tp OR TPA is enabled for all

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcmmo/ if it is updated

Flying for staff but no creative

Vanish or similar to look for hackers etc.

Flat Grass Creative area, one like we had before

TNT off becuase people have used TNT cannons to blow up people's base

Ap plugin when when you die, u keep half of ur hotbar and the rest of ur inv is gone

dats all i got for now.
    Littlebigplanet_ and I found an end portal, but it took us to our deaths. It takes you out over the void. We lost all of our equipment. Can an op fix it? It's littlebigplanet_'s current AP.
    Also, the EnderSpawn mod would be cool.
    Quote from TheMadDruid

Littlebigplanet_ and I found an end portal, but it took us to our deaths. It takes you out over the void. We lost all of our equipment. Can an op fix it? It's littlebigplanet_'s current AP.

Just some proof...
    And the winners are!!!!

Third place!

Second Place!

First place!

The winners can send me a message on the forum to recieve their prizes!
    I will also be posting the winner of the best attempt prize tomorrow!
    U can also still vote for the crowds favorite runner up by posting in the topic!
    This is fun... Can someone please fix the end?

Hello,

I have bin banned twice now by maddroid for killing cows that where near his house.
    He says i'm banned because of griefing.. The cows ain't his property, so i can't grief!

For example:

Maddroid walks near my house, and near my house there is also walking a chicken. Maddroid kills it. Alrright, he just killed a chicken than. But i can't report him for killing the chicken because it was on my property right?.. ofcourse not.

If maddroid doesn't want people to kill his cows, than he needs to build a gate arround it. Than the cows are protected under his property!

This ban i got from him is totally misplaced!
    Admins, i want y'all to check this situation i had this afternoon.

This guy named: Mecho77 is the guy i traded with this afternoon, he said he forgot the to take the leather when i met him at spawn. so he said: tp to me and we can trade, i thought allright it goes faster, so why not. I arrived at his house where he immediatlly killed me, with half full diamond. And two diamonds that i was about to pay for the leather.

Watch the screenshots i made:

Also, after this he also insulted me a few times, watch:

In my opinion he deserves to get a ban!images wont upload, so if you want to see them i can e-mail them
    Quote from Swaggergangster

Admins, i want y'all to check this situation i had this afternoon.

This guy named: Mecho77 is the guy i traded with this afternoon, he said he forgot the to take the leather when i met him at spawn. so he said: tp to me and we can trade, i thought allright it goes faster, so why not. I arrived at his house where he immediatlly killed me, with half full diamond. And two diamonds that i was about to pay for the leather.

Watch the screenshots i made:

Also, after this he also insulted me a few times, watch:

In my opinion he deserves to get a ban!

images wont upload, so if you want to see them i can e-mail them

You have to use something like photobucket to put pics on...
    I'm making a formal complaint against kreeperlover, my house is on protected land, with no visible entry at all, he somehow broke in and tried to kill me, at this moment i did pvp log only due to the nature of him having to cheat to get in to pvp with me and i am not good at pvp so i dont think i should have to pvp if im locked away and not wanting too.

Please can someone take action against him.
    If my comment helped at all, or maybe you liked my attitude, please click the little + button on the bottom right to help me raise my reputation on the MC Forums :) Thnx
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes