This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

[Closed] ☆ ☆ ☆ SUPER-EARTH ☆ ☆ ☆ The Original Minecraft Community ☆

This is a ban appeal
    IGN: Andrew2343
    When I was banned:i cant be very specific here, because the ban was put just soon as 1.3.1 update come out, when you guys cleaned the whole map. I joined 1 day after it was updated, and I was banned on that day.
    Ban Reason: admin said nothing, just kick and when I asked why was I kicked, Pam BAN
    If I admit fault: I do a tiny little bit, because me and some players started discussing which was the best game in history, and I got a little excited, and one of them said I was flaming. So I said ok I stop. Imediattely after that, without warning, a scumbag admin whose name started by a V kicked me without warning. When I returned to the server I asked why he kicked me and he permanently banned me.
    What was my current rank: I had joined the server 4 months ago and I think i was member
    Why I should be unbanned: the ban was totally unfair and I think the admin abused his or her power
    Is this An account redemption?: nope, just a ban appeal.
    More info: I could only post this now because at the time I didn't understand how to submit a ban appeal I hope I am unbanned:)
    In-game Name: Xenuria
    When were you banned?
    Friday 2nd, August/2013 and Approx time, 8:00ish
    What was the ban reason?
    I didn't catch it because I was attacking a zombie while talking to somebody and then it happened. I am being told that it was for "XRAY"

Do you admit fault?
    No. The assumption on my part is that this is a false positive.

What was your current rank?:
    White Name/Non-Doner - Baught Minecraft a week ago.

Why should you be unbanned?
    I enjoy playing on the server and I find the community pleasent.

Is this an Account Redemption?
    No.

Any other information:

There is nothing consistent or methodical about my minning habbits that could even remotely suggest the use of XRAY. I find a spot out in the wilds and just starts hurling my pickaxe at stuff and when I get down to the depth that diamons are, I expand outwards in a random direction. I sometimes retrace mysteps or even end up near a property line without reasling where I am geographically. I am guessing that maybe whatever anti-xray the server uses is just flagging me because of how much I mine in a given time frame. I baught a eff 5 diamong pickaxe so I could circumvent the server's terrible rubberbanding.
    In-game Name: jonjon032699
    When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) 10 EST or something like that
    What was the ban reason? I apparently posted this thing on reddit where it's like a fiftyfifty chance of you getting something really cool or really bad, and the website was apparently inappropriate.
    Do you admit fault? Yeah, I'll be sure to check my links more thoroughly.
    What was your current rank?: Sponser $285 or something
    Why should you be unbanned? This is the only server I've ever played on, and I'd like to keep it that way.
    Is this an Account Redemption? No
    Any other information: Sorry for not being careful about what I do. And I was told this would be a 24 hour ban, but its obviously been more than 24 hours
    Last edited by jjtrinh99: 8/2/2013 10:26:24 PM
    Quote from Andrew2343

This is a ban appeal
    IGN: Andrew2343
    When I was banned:i cant be very specific here, because the ban was put just soon as 1.3.1 update come out, when you guys cleaned the whole map. I joined 1 day after it was updated, and I was banned on that day.
    Ban Reason: admin said nothing, just kick and when I asked why was I kicked, Pam BAN
    If I admit fault: I do a tiny little bit, because me and some players started discussing which was the best game in history, and I got a little excited, and one of them said I was flaming. So I said ok I stop. Imediattely after that, without warning, a scumbag admin whose name started by a V kicked me without warning. When I returned to the server I asked why he kicked me and he permanently banned me.
    What was my current rank: I had joined the server 4 months ago and I think i was member
    Why I should be unbanned: the ban was totally unfair and I think the admin abused his or her power
    Is this An account redemption?: nope, just a ban appeal.
    More info: I could only post this now because at the time I didn't understand how to submit a ban appeal I hope I am unbanned:)

While I am going to accept your appeal I would like to make something clear. We ask that you not disrespect our staff in any way. If you have a complaint there are ways to go about submitting it but directly disrespecting any part of our staff will result in consequences.

Quote from Voland888

In-game Name: Xenuria
    When were you banned?
    Friday 2nd, August/2013 and Approx time, 8:00ish
    What was the ban reason?
    I didn't catch it because I was attacking a zombie while talking to somebody and then it happened. I am being told that it was for "XRAY"

Do you admit fault?
    No. The assumption on my part is that this is a false positive.

What was your current rank?:
    White Name/Non-Doner - Baught Minecraft a week ago.

Why should you be unbanned?
    I enjoy playing on the server and I find the community pleasent.

Is this an Account Redemption?
    No.

Any other information:

There is nothing consistent or methodical about my minning habbits that could even remotely suggest the use of XRAY. I find a spot out in the wilds and just starts hurling my pickaxe at stuff and when I get down to the depth that diamons are, I expand outwards in a random direction. I sometimes retrace mysteps or even end up near a property line without reasling where I am geographically. I am guessing that maybe whatever anti-xray the server uses is just flagging me because of how much I mine in a given time frame. I baught a eff 5 diamong pickaxe so I could circumvent the server's terrible rubberbanding.

Your appeal has been accepted. You are now unbanned.

Quote from jjtrinh99

In-game Name: jonjon032699
    When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) 10 EST or something like that
    What was the ban reason? I apparently posted this thing on reddit where it's like a fiftyfifty chance of you getting something really cool or really bad, and the website was apparently inappropriate.
    Do you admit fault? Yeah, I'll be sure to check my links more thoroughly.
    What was your current rank?: Sponser $285 or something
    Why should you be unbanned? This is the only server I've ever played on, and I'd like to keep it that way.
    Is this an Account Redemption? No
    Any other information: Sorry for not being careful about what I do. And I was told this would be a 24 hour ban, but its obviously been more than 24 hours

Your appeal has been accepted. You are now unbanned. Do not let this happen again.
    Quote from Bevo00

While I am going to accept your appeal I would like to make something clear. We ask that you not disrespect our staff in any way. If you have a complaint there are ways to go about submitting it but directly disrespecting any part of our staff will result in consequences.

Ok thx for unbanning me and sorry for the insulting staff thing. Anyway, I can't join server right now cuz I'm on holidays. But I will join it as soon as I can :)
    Cool server. I may join once my Hands aren't full with other servers.
    Http://www.Thewizardnetwork.enjin.com official wizard network forums.
    Please excuse typos when I'm using my iPad I always blame Siri.
    I am still unable to connect to the server. It says that I am banned.
    Quote from Voland888

I am still unable to connect to the server. It says that I am banned.

I apologize for that. You should now be able to log on to the server. If you are still unable to please make a post here.
    Quote from Bevo00

I apologize for that. You should now be able to log on to the server. If you are still unable to please make a post here.

The specific error says "kicked whilst connecting to main: you are banned from this server!"
    I Would like to apply:)
    I would like to question my appeal and the reasons why. Did you look at both my appeals? I mean. they were a month ago

Ban Appeal
    In-game Name: MARIEZY
    When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT): About 30 days ago, July 4th
    What was the ban reason? Eh, I kinda spammed /n deposit 0 allot ...
    Do you admit fault? Yesh I admit fault
    What was your current rank?: VIP
    Why should you be unbanned? Because I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry and I'm tired of doing retarded things
    Is this an Account Redemption? Nope
    Any other information? umm ... Nope

Mute Appeal
    In-game Name:
    When were you muted? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT): Longer than a month ago, maybe a month and a week ago? not sure
    What was the mute reason? Something about me not caring about what someone said, I've forgotten, sorry
    Do you admit fault? Yesh
    Why should you be unmuted? Because I need to make an entrance when I'm unbanned, and I can't do that without words, I feel I'll need to talk for other reasons later on too
    Any other information: Nope
    Quote from doozla

I would like to question my appeal and the reasons why. Did you look at both my appeals? I mean. they were a month ago

We have considered your appeals and made a decision. I apologize if you are not pleased but the decision is final.

Quote from MARIEZY

Ban Appeal
    In-game Name: MARIEZY
    When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT): About 30 days ago, July 4th
    What was the ban reason? Eh, I kinda spammed /n deposit 0 allot ...
    Do you admit fault? Yesh I admit fault
    Why should you be unbanned? Because I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry and I'm tired of doing retarded things
    Is this an Account Redemption? Nope
    Any other information? umm ... Nope

Mute Appeal
    In-game Name:
    When were you muted? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT): Longer than a month ago, maybe a month and a week ago? not sure
    What was the mute reason? Something about me not caring about what someone said, I've forgotten, sorry
    Do you admit fault? Yesh
    Why should you be unmuted? Because I need to make an entrance when I'm unbanned, and I can't do that without words, I feel I'll need to talk for other reasons later on too
    Any other information: Nope

Your appeal has been accepted. This is your last opportunity before a permanent ban please use it wisely. If you wish to be unmuted please make a post here when you are in game and ready.
    Im Looking to apply for PR Member applications idk where they are
    In-game Name: claymanr
    When were you banned? (Date and Approx time, use -5GMT) 8/7/13 1:40 AM
    What was the ban reason? x-ray
    Do you admit fault? Yes.
    What was your current rank?: V.I.P.
    Why should you be unbanned? I want to continue playing on the server. I want to rejoin and stop hacking. I like the server and it is a great server. I have played on this server a long time and like to play. I've voted for the server dozens of times on various websites.
    Is this an Account Redemption? No.
    Any other information: I was using Rubix hacked client.
    <a%20href=" target="">Click for free smileys There's no free smileys ;)
    Quote from claysmithen

Do you admit fault? Yes.
    Why should you be unbanned? I want to continue playing on the server. I want to rejoin and stop hacking. I like the server and it is a great server. I have played on this server a long time and like to play. I've voted for the server dozens of times on various websites.

Your appeal has been accepted. However your ban will last 24 hours. You will be unbanned around this time tomorrow.
    Last edited by dwidriver: 8/8/2013 1:35:45 AM
    Position: super tester/coder
    In-game name: TheDwidriver
    SE Forum Name: TheDwidriver
    First name: Harrison
    Timezone: UTC/GTM
    Have you ever been banned on the Super-Earth community, if so describe briefly?:Nope
    How long you played on Super-Earth? about 2 years(with more than one account)
    Are you currently a staff member of any other server or gaming community?: Nope
    Are you currently or have been a member of any other staffing department on Super-Earth?: was Pr
    Why do you feel you would be a good choice for this position? i am a Computer Software Engineer irl and id love helping out the SE community :P its Just what i love doing =D
    Last edited by Zeralis: 8/8/2013 1:38:29 AM
    Quote from claysmithen

Do you admit fault? Yes.

You have been unbanned.
    Position: LetMePonderThis
    In-game name: LetMePonderThis
    SE Forum Name: LetMePonderThis
    First name: Taylor
    Timezone: Central
    Have you ever been banned on the Super-Earth community, if so describe briefly?: No
    How long you played on Super-Earth? Since January of 2013
    Are you currently a staff member of any other server or gaming community?: No
    Are you currently or have been a member of any other staffing department on Super-Earth?: No
    Why do you feel you would be a good choice for this position? I am very active (on for hours each day), I am very mature (though I like having fun), as a Mayor I have a lot of experience helping people and have a great degree of patience, I am very empathically accurate (google it!), and I'm very dedicated to the server (my donation level is proof of that).
    What's one thing you would change about staff I think staff members can really intimidate people sometimes, which might make them scared to ask for help in the future.
    Server preference? PVP, 2.0, Skyblock, Survival Games, Zombie? 2.0
    Write one thing we don't know about you? I wrote a short play that was performed in front of David Schwimmer and I also acted on stage in front of him in NYC. It's the thing I'm most proud of xD
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes