How many days have you played in Beta phase?: From the beginning/ 8 days
    Playtime? (/playtime): 1 day, 3 hours, 10 minutes
    Last edited by CODMASTER761: 11/3/2013 3:51:10 AM
    Quote from CODMASTER761

In-game name: CodMaster761
    How many days have you played in Beta phase?: 8 days
    Playtime? (/playtime): 1 day, 3 hours, 10 minutes

Beta Reward request, ACCEPTED
    In-game name:Fungi343.How old are you? (We do not accept players under the age of 10 to become guards, sorry):12.What is your Timezone?:GMT.What times can you play on the server?:holidays and 5:00pm-9:00pm.How long have you played on Lawless Prison? (/playtime):11 hours.What is your current rank on the server?:F.Do you have any experience with other prison servers?:i have played on many other prison servers.Do you have any experience with being a guard?:i hope this will be my first experience.Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules):yes i have,oreoloveslawless.Why should we pick you to be our next guard?:i don't have as much experience as the other gaurds,but i belive i could do the job just as well as anyone else.Additional Information:thank you for reading my application i hope you pick me for the job,even if you don't pick me i will continue to play on the server.
    Last edited by Fungi343: 11/3/2013 5:11:10 AM
    In-game name: Matt105321
    How old are you? (We do not accept players under the age of 10 to become guards, sorry): 14
    What is your Timezone?: GMT
    What times can you play on the server?: On weekdays I can play from 6 pm to 9 pm, and on weekends or holidays almost all the time.
    How long have you played on Lawless Prison? (/playtime):10 hours, 4 minutes, and 10 seconds
    What is your current rank on the server?: Prestige 4
    Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: Yes I have played on about 4 or 5 different prison servers
    Do you have any experience with being a guard?: On the 4 or 5 servers I have played on I have been guard on about 3 of them.
    Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules): I have read all of the rules twice and copied them done on a notepad at my desk.
    Why should we pick you to be our next guard?: I think you should pick me to be your next guard because I have had a lot of experience with being a guard in the past, I really love playing on your server, and also I am really good to any servers community and will be a respectful and nice guard.
    Additional Information: I will be on the "Free" status within the next day or two.
    In-game name:nathan90324
    How old are you? (We do not accept players under the age of 10 to become guards, sorry):13
    What is your Timezone?:GMT
    What times can you play on the server?:Like 4-9pm GMt
    How long have you played on Lawless Prison? (/playtime):11hours 41mins
    What is your current rank on the server?:free
    Do you have any experience with other prison servers?:yes
    Do you have any experience with being a guard?:yes
    Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules):yes
    Why should we pick you to be our next guard?:because im experinced and i know alot about prison servers
    Additional Information:I like trains
    In-game name: Enderman1215 :D

How old are you? (We do not accept players under the age of 10 to become guards, sorry): 15 years old. I am turning 16 in December 2013.

What is your Timezone?: I am in Central Standard Timezone.

What times can you play on the server?: From 8:00 am - 8:00 pm on weekends, and from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm on weekdays

How long have you played on Lawless Prison? (/playtime): 0 days, 10 hours, 50 minutes, 19 seconds

What is your current rank on the server?: Free :D

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: Yes, I actually found this one from another one (Black's). I play many prison servers. (9-10).

Do you have any experience with being a guard?: Yes, I played a lot of server and have gotten guard on many of them. I know all of the needed commands (Ex: /out, /sword, /bow)

Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules): Indeed I have. I will follow all of them and I understand failure to follow the rules will result in a demotion. (OreoLovesLawless)

Why should we pick you to be our next guard?: I am a great worker and I love to come on this server and help others out! I have a lot of free time and I can play a lot! I can resolve issues and not choose sides. I am strict enough to make sure people follow rules, but I am kind enough to not be a pain. I can play when you can't, so I can make sure everyone is following the rules!

Additional Information: OreoLovesLawless :D and I would really enjoy becoming Guard and I want to thank you for the experience you have given me on this server :) !
    Thanks ~ Enderman1215
    P.S. To the person above me!

_||__| | ______ ________
    ( | | | | | | | |
    /-()---() ~ ()--() ~ ()--() ~ ()--()
    Last edited by Enderman1215: 11/4/2013 5:00:10 PM
    Quote from Fungi343

In-game name:Fungi343.How old are you? (We do not accept players under the age of 10 to become guards, sorry):12.What is your Timezone?:GMT.What times can you play on the server?:holidays and 5:00pm-9:00pm.How long have you played on Lawless Prison? (/playtime):11 hours.What is your current rank on the server?:F.Do you have any experience with other prison servers?:i have played on many other prison servers.Do you have any experience with being a guard?:i hope this will be my first experience.Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules):yes i have,oreoloveslawless.Why should we pick you to be our next guard?:i don't have as much experience as the other gaurds,but i belive i could do the job just as well as anyone else.Additional Information:thank you for reading my application i hope you pick me for the job,even if you don't pick me i will continue to play on the server.

Denied - Fix your app format, and put more effort in it please. Re-apply in 3 days.

Quote from Matt105321

In-game name: Matt105321
    How old are you? (We do not accept players under the age of 10 to become guards, sorry): 14
    What is your Timezone?: GMT
    What times can you play on the server?: On weekdays I can play from 6 pm to 9 pm, and on weekends or holidays almost all the time.
    How long have you played on Lawless Prison? (/playtime):10 hours, 4 minutes, and 10 seconds
    What is your current rank on the server?: Prestige 4
    Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: Yes I have played on about 4 or 5 different prison servers
    Do you have any experience with being a guard?: On the 4 or 5 servers I have played on I have been guard on about 3 of them.
    Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules): I have read all of the rules twice and copied them done on a notepad at my desk.
    Why should we pick you to be our next guard?: I think you should pick me to be your next guard because I have had a lot of experience with being a guard in the past, I really love playing on your server, and also I am really good to any servers community and will be a respectful and nice guard.
    Additional Information: I will be on the "Free" status within the next day or two.

Accepted - Well done! Contact orion6666 in-game for your process to gain your Trainee rank :)
    In-game name: My IGN is LoveForThePigs

How old are you? (We do not accept players under the age of 10 to become guards, sorry): I am currently 14 years old.

What is your Timezone?: I am residing in the Eastern Time Zone.

What times can you play on the server?: On the weekdays; 4:30PM-10PM On the weekends; 12PM-12AM.

How long have you played on Lawless Prison? (/playtime): My playtime currently is about 2 days.

What is your current rank on the server?: My current rank on the server is Free.

Do you have any experience with other Prison servers?: I have played on 5 other prison server. (I would say I have experience) On 2 of the servers I have been a Guard, and on 1 I have gotten Warden.

Do you have any experience with being a guard?: Yes, I have been a Guard two times and I know what to do and how to do things as a Guard.

Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules): I have read all of the rules. OreoLovesLawless.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard?: You should pick me to be the next guard, because if there were to be an argument, I wouldnt pick a side and resolve it fairly, I wouldnt give friends different rules for being friends, and I feel that how our time zones are different it would be good to have me as a Guard for when no other staff members are on.

Additional Information: I really love playing on this server, and as soon as I joined I was instantly hooked. I hope I get this chance to become more involved in this well growing community and I want to thank you for taking the time to read my application! :)
    Last edited by LoveForThePigs: 11/4/2013 6:14:26 AM
    In-game name: My IGN is: GamerZmax
    How old are you?: I'm currently 12 years old, I will turn 13 on the 12th of June 2014.
    What is your Timezone?: I live in the Netherlands so my timezone is GMT +1 (winter time) and GMT +2 (summer time).
    What times can you play on the server?: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: From 4:30 PM until 9:30 PM, Wednesday: From 9 AM until 11 AM and from 4:30 PM until 9:30 PM, In the weekends and school holidays: 9 AM until 10:30 PM, All the times in GMT +1.
    How long have you played on Lawless Prison?: I've currently played 19 hours on the server.
    What is your current rank on the server?: I'm currently in the PrestigeIII block.
    Do you have any experience with other Prison servers?: I've played on about 7 prison servers, And i have been guard on 4 of those.
    Do you have any experience with being a guard?: As is said above i've been guard on about 4 prison servers.
    Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules): Yes, I did, I've read all the rules a couple times, OreoLovesLawless!
    Why should we pick you to be our next guard?: You should pick me because I have tons of experience with prison servers, And servers in general. I've also run my own server, First this was a FTB server, Then a minigame server, And last but not least a prison server. l also just love your server and would like to be a part of the guards team.
    Additional Information: I will be free very soon, If i haven't been accepted as a guard by then ofcourse.
    Greetings,
    Vennefly AKA GamerZmax.
    Quote from moonmilk9

How old are you? (We do not accept players under the age of 10 to become guards, sorry):13
    Why should we pick you to be our next guard?:because im experinced and i know alot about prison servers

Please put more effort and detail into your app

Quote from Enderman1215

In-game name: Enderman1215

How old are you? (We do not accept players under the age of 10 to become guards, sorry): 15

What is your Timezone?: Central Standard Timezone

What times can you play on the server?: From 8:00 am - 8:00 pm on weekends, and from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm on weekdays

How long have you played on Lawless Prison? (/playtime): 0 days, 6 hours, 50 minutes, 19 seconds

What is your current rank on the server?: Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: Yes, I actually found this one from another one (Black's)

Do you have any experience with being a guard?: Yes, But not as Guard. As Warden !

Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules): Indeed I have. I will follow all of them and I understand failure to follow the rules will result in a demotion.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard?: I am a great worker and I love to come on this server and help others out! I have a lot of free time and I can play alot!

Additional Information: OreoLovesLawless and I would really enjoy becoming Guard and I want to thank you for the experience you have given me on this server !
    Thanks ~ Enderman1215

_||__| | ______ ______ ______
    ( | | | | | | |

Please put more detail into your app.

Quote from LoveForThePigs

How old are you? (We do not accept players under the age of 10 to become guards, sorry): I am currently 14 years old.

What times can you play on the server?: On the weekdays; 4:30PM-10PM On the weekends; 12PM-12AM.

How long have you played on Lawless Prison? (/playtime): My playtime currently is about 2 days.

What is your current rank on the server?: My current rank on the server is Free.

Do you have any experience with other Prison servers?: I have played on 5 other prison server. (I would say I have experience) On 2 of the servers I have been a Guard, and on 1 I have gotten Warden.

Do you have any experience with being a guard?: Yes, I have been a Guard two times and I know what to do and how to do things as a Guard.

Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules): I have read all of the rules. OreoLovesLawless.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard?: You should pick me to be the next guard, because if there were to be an argument, I wouldnt pick a side and resolve it fairly, I wouldnt give friends different rules for being friends, and I feel that how our time zones are different it would be good to have me as a Guard for when no other staff members are on.

Additional Information: I really love playing on this server, and as soon as I joined I was instantly hooked. I hope I get this chance to become more involved in this well growing community and I want to thank you for taking the time to read my application! :)

A very good app. Might get through. :)
    Last edited by Jhimbo2: 11/4/2013 1:42:54 PM
    Great Server! Everyone is awesome! Join now!
    Last edited by Enderman1215: 11/4/2013 5:00:41 PM
    In-game name: Rartaron
    What times can you play on the server?:4-6 hours weekdays and 6-10 hours every 2 week end days
    How long have you played on Lawless Prison? (/playtime):15 hours
    What is your current rank on the server?:prestige 2
    Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: I have experienced 2 other prison servers but by far this is the best
    Do you have any experience with being a guard?: I don't have much experience but would like to get more experience from this
    Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules):yes I did :)
    Why should we pick you to be our next guard?:you should pick me to be ur next guard because I am determined trust worthy I don't abuse I don't lie and I can be on lots of the time
    Additional Information:oreoloveslawless xD
    Quote from moonmilk9

Denied - Havent read the guardrules and guidelines carefully enough. And put more effort into your application please

Quote from Enderman1215

In-game name: Enderman1215 :D

How old are you? (We do not accept players under the age of 10 to become guards, sorry): 15 years old. I am turning 16 in December 2013.

What is your Timezone?: I am in Central Standard Timezone.

How long have you played on Lawless Prison? (/playtime): 0 days, 10 hours, 50 minutes, 19 seconds

What is your current rank on the server?: Free :D

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: Yes, I actually found this one from another one (Black's). I play many prison servers. (9-10).

Do you have any experience with being a guard?: Yes, I played a lot of server and have gotten guard on many of them. I know all of the needed commands (Ex: /out, /sword, /bow)

Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules): Indeed I have. I will follow all of them and I understand failure to follow the rules will result in a demotion. (OreoLovesLawless)

Why should we pick you to be our next guard?: I am a great worker and I love to come on this server and help others out! I have a lot of free time and I can play a lot! I can resolve issues and not choose sides. I am strict enough to make sure people follow rules, but I am kind enough to not be a pain. I can play when you can't, so I can make sure everyone is following the rules!

Additional Information: OreoLovesLawless :D and I would really enjoy becoming Guard and I want to thank you for the experience you have given me on this server :) !
    Thanks ~ Enderman1215

_||__| | ______ ________
    ( | | | | | | | |

Accepted.

Quote from LoveForThePigs

Accepted.

Quote from Vennefly

In-game name: My IGN is: GamerZmax
    How old are you?: I'm currently 12 years old, I will turn 13 on the 12th of June 2014.
    What is your Timezone?: I live in the Netherlands so my timezone is GMT +1 (winter time) and GMT +2 (summer time).
    What times can you play on the server?: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: From 4:30 PM until 9:30 PM, Wednesday: From 9 AM until 11 AM and from 4:30 PM until 9:30 PM, In the weekends and school holidays: 9 AM until 10:30 PM, All the times in GMT +1.
    How long have you played on Lawless Prison?: I've currently played 19 hours on the server.
    What is your current rank on the server?: I'm currently in the PrestigeIII block.
    Do you have any experience with other Prison servers?: I've played on about 7 prison servers, And i have been guard on 4 of those.
    Do you have any experience with being a guard?: As is said above i've been guard on about 4 prison servers.
    Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules): Yes, I did, I've read all the rules a couple times, OreoLovesLawless!
    Why should we pick you to be our next guard?: You should pick me because I have tons of experience with prison servers, And servers in general. I've also run my own server, First this was a FTB server, Then a minigame server, And last but not least a prison server. l also just love your server and would like to be a part of the guards team.
    Additional Information: I will be free very soon, If i haven't been accepted as a guard by then ofcourse.
    Greetings,
    Vennefly AKA GamerZmax.

Denied - Dedicate more time into your app please. Although its a great start for a nice app :)
    In-game name: My IGN is GamerZmax.
    How old are you?: I'm currently 12 years old, I will turn 13 on the 12th of June in 2014.
    How long have you played on Lawless Prison?: My current playtime is 1 day,
    What is your current rank on the server?: I'm currently free.
    Do you have any experience with other Prison servers?: I've played on about 7 prison servers and i play on them for a while, In all of the 7 servers i've ranked all the way up to free.
    Do you have any experience with being a guard?: From the 7 servers i've played on, On 4 of them, I became a TrGuard after being free, On all off them i've also been guard, On two servers i've become SrGuard, Because of this i know all the commands and tricks to use when guarding.
    Have you read all the rules?: (Both Prison and Server rules): Yes, I did, I've read all the rules a couple times and i do understand them, OreoLovesLawless!
    Why should we pick you to be our next guard?: You should pick me because I have tons of experience with prison servers, And servers in general. I've also run my own server, First this was a FTB server, Then a minigame server, And last but not least a prison server. I just love your server and would like to be a part of the guards team, Also I could write custom plugins and maybe even help building, I know what to do and when to do it as a guard and as a player. I have a lot of free time, So i will be online a lot,
    Additional Information: I definitely love playing on your server, Thanks for making this server and maintaining it constantly,

Thanks for reading my application!

Greetings,
    Vennefly AKA GamerZmax.
    Last edited by Vennefly: 11/6/2013 1:30:46 AM
    My app wasn't in the list so ur etheir thinking about it or didn't see it
    In-game name: torivan
    What is your Timezone?:gtm
    What times can you play on the server?:14;30
    How long have you played on Lawless Prison? (/playtime):1 day
    Do you have any experience with other prison servers?:nope
    Do you have any experience with being a guard?:to do the job
    Why should we pick you to be our next guard?:i am gona be a good guard on the server
    Additional Information:i relly want to be a guard
    your guard tankster8 has been doing a bad job. he killed me when he meant to be killing someone else and didn't give me my stuff back. he also killed me for pvping even though when he was explaining everthing to me he said I could pvp then he muted me (he as I learned from others on ur server doesn't have authorization to do that)
    How many days have you played in Beta phase?: nearly all of it 6 days
    Playtime? (/playtime): 20 hours 3 mins
    What times can you play on the server?:4-6 hours weekdays and 6-10 hours every 2 week end days
    How long have you played on Lawless Prison? (/playtime):15 hours
    What is your current rank on the server?:prestige 2
    Do you have any experience with other prison servers?: I have experienced 2 other prison servers but by far this is the best
    Do you have any experience with being a guard?: I don't have much experience but would like to get more experience from this
    Have you read all the rules? (Both Prison and Server rules):yes I did
    Why should we pick you to be our next guard?:you should pick me to be ur next guard because I am determined trust worthy I don't abuse I don't lie and I can be on lots of the time
    Additional Information:oreoloveslawless xD
    U didn't see it before so its here idk y lol xD
    I found this trap due to Enderman1215 dying of it, I investigated and I believe this is a trap. Here is the proof that I managed to pull together. http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/LoveForThePigs/library/?view=recent&page=1
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes