Prison

HMGMC.com Prison Server IP: prison.hmgmc.com

in game name Peterpiggy
    what block are you? C-block I know that sounds bad but I am in desperate need to be a guard! I see people breaking the rules all the time!

yes

I believe I'd be a big help to this game. I'd also help your server! I'd catch all the rule breakers

how old are you? to be honest I'm eleven
    • In-Game Name:i_come_2_pwn
    • What block are you in at the moment:C-block
    • Have you read both the server AND prison rules:Yes;
    • Why should you be a guard: I should be guard to help out the prison community as U guys said on the server you are in need of guards i want to help out the prison community and help fight rule breakers, I should also be guard because i am very good at commands once i learn them and once again mostly to help out the prison comunity. I should also be guard because i am very responsible and trustworthy when it comes to priveliges like this. This is why i think I should be guard.
    • How old are you: 14
    • In-Game Name:xxbluefirexx711
    • What block are you in at the moment:C-block
    • Have you read both the server AND prison rules:Yes;
    • Why should you be a guard: I should be a guard because in many other servers i have been moderator and i would also like to help out the prison community;I have been playing and enjoying prison for about 2-3 months now and the time would be perfect now that i am familiar with the server and it's commands, It would be perfect to help out the prison community since i have had a lot of experiance. I would take this guard as a great privalage and stop those who break the server rules for example; Hackers, and the people who use bannable items. I would take up a lot of my time on the prison server patroling and being a great spectacular guard.
    • How old are you:13
    In-game name: Siennangel
    What block are you?: Millionaire
    Have you read both server AND prison rules?: Yes, Very Carefully :D
    Why should you be a guard?: I see people diss-obeying the rules and some gurds just stand there and eat pork! :Ham: I am here to prevent that from happening! TigerStrike04 said i would be good at being a guard.
    How old are you?: 13
    ingame name: joshyjoawoods

block:C

have you read the rules:yes

why should you be a guard:i see people breaking rules all the time when i tell someone they need proof

how old are you:11
    Why should you be a guard?: I see people diss-obeying the rules and some gurds just stand there and eat pork! :Ham: I am here to prevent that from happening! TigerStrike04 said i would be good at being a guard.

In Game Name:
    Liriano_

What Block Are You In?
    Elite

Have you read both server and prison rules?
    Yes I have read all the rules very carefully I know everything on them.

Why should you be guard?
    I think I should be guard because I have previous experience with moderation. I wanna be a guard because I want everyone to follow the rules. I am mostly on for about 6-7 hours a day. I won't abuse my powers at all and I will respect the rules even though If I am a guard. I welcome new comers as well. That's the reason why I should be a guard of the hmgmc prison server.

How old are you?
    I am 14 years old.

Thank you for reading my application and have a nice day!
    IGN:Leeeeevviii. What block are you in : Elite have you read both server and prison rules : yes ///// why I should be a guard well I see being spamming being scammed and because people dis obey the orders and I want to do something about it ... I play on this server nearly everyday and hope I get a guard rank I will promise to keep my word to protect this server and it should last long good work with it btw . How old am I : 15 I do yt Luke mansour posted 2 vids I about this server ;) we'll I hope u enjoy and ty
    In-Game Name: cooldoodzac

What block are you in at the moment: I am currently at millionaire

Have you read both the server AND prison rules:I have carefully read all rules and know all the contraban items

Why should you be a guard: I think i should be Trial Guard because i reinforce all server rules to prison. I help all players out if they are in need of help. I have donated 30 dollars to prison and also i have donate 50 dollars on skyblock. I also find this server very amusing unlike other prison servers were i have found the guards very abusive and abuse there powers as guard. If i am given the privilege to be guard i promise i will follow the duties of guard. I am Co-Owner on another server and Moderator on 2 other servers

How old are you:I am currently 16

Thank you for reading my application.
    Last edited by cooldoodzac: 12/8/2013 3:07:36 AM
    • What block are you in at the moment:Supreme
    • Have you read both the server AND prison rules: Yes and i respect them.
    • Why should you be a guard:I should be a guard so i can help out hmg prison with the need of guards/staff. I feel like i need to do something more than being a C-block on this server, I want to help and be guard. I will take these guard privaleges and use them to be a good guard and not abuse these powers. I will be on at least 7-8 hours a weekend day and i will be on 30minutes-1hour on school days. I will fight against rule breakers and hackers who for example use bannable items. I will be an active guard and make participants follow the rules. I will also welcome others to the server so they can feel like they can be on this server. When those bullies with higher ranks and better swords bully those who are lower ranks and weaker stuff by killing them, I will absolutely stop those players and kill them if necessary. I will take as many swords as possible to avoid particapants from pvping. I want to be guard and help out hmg prison.
    • How old are you:14
    Last edited by i_come_2_pwn: 11/30/2013 9:49:41 PM
    Hello you may know me as ernie2514 on the server. Currently, I am in elite and love to mine the emeralds. I have read the prison AND the server rules many times. I think I should be a guard because we need more guards to keep things in order and to have more responsible people on this server. I am a very responsible person and would not use my new power to abuse players. Instead I would help them but punish them when needed to. For example if someone hit and runs I would jail them for 10 minutes or so. If someone has a sword I would count down from five if they didn't give it to me I would jail them. Also once I found a base with a LOT of banned items so I tuned them all in to a guard. That is why a responsible ELEVEN year old should be guard
    People, just a hint, USE GRAMMAR! It really helps to show us if you are even willing to give effort to become a guard. If you completely disregard grammar, you will most likely be denied. Also, if your application is shorter than 5 lines (including questions), you don't even need to post it, it's not long enough. Just sayin'.
    Another helpful hint; the pretty colors, are annoying. >_
    • Application for guard
    • In-Game Name:candyman246100
    • What block are you in at the moment:D
    • Have you read both the server AND prison rules:Yes i have
    • Why should you be a guard:i just started and when I'm on there is a lot of killing and i listen to the rules and never be mean
    In-Game Name: Gunslinger001
    What block are you in at the moment: Billionaire
    Have you read both the server AND prison rules: Yes
    Why should you be a guard:Why should you be a guard: I Should Be A Guard Because I Would Help The Server Not Spam, I Will Be Strict To All The Players And Not Hesitate To Jail My Friends. Another Reason I Should Be Guard Is Because I Always See People With Contraband Items, Such As Sword And Bows Not So Much Of the Other Contraband. Also I Think I Should Be Guard Because I Have Spent Hours After Hours On This Server Helping People, As A Guard I Will Be Able To Help People A Lot More And Not Only Be Able To Help People, But To Help The Server Itself Against Hackers, Greifers And People Breaking The Rules.
    I Hope You Take Me Into Consideration As A Trial-Guard On The HMGMC Server.
    How old are you: 11 Years Old
    • What block are you in at the moment:Supreme
    • Have you read both the server AND prison rules: Yes and i respect them.
    • Why should you be a guard:I should be a guard so i can help out hmg prison with the need of guards/staff. I feel like i need to do something more than being a Supreme on this server, I want to help and be guard. I will take these guard privaleges and use them to be a good guard and not abuse these powers. I will be on at least 7-8 hours a weekend day and i will be on 30minutes-1hour on school days. I will fight against rule breakers and hackers who for example use bannable items. I will be an active guard and make participants follow the rules. I will also welcome others to the server so they can feel like they can be on this server. When those bullies with higher ranks and better swords bully those who are lower ranks and weaker stuff by killing them, I will absolutely stop those players and kill them if necessary. I will take as many swords as possible to avoid particapants from pvping. I want to be guard and help out hmg prison.
    Last edited by i_come_2_pwn: 11/30/2013 11:08:59 PM
    Why should you be a guard:Why should you be a guard: I Should Be A Guard Because I Would Help The Server Not Spam, I Will Be Strict To All The Players And Not Hesitate To Jail My Friends. Another Reason I Should Be Guard Is Because I Always See People With Contraband Items, Such As Sword And Bows Not So Much Of the Other Contraband. Also I Think I Should Be Guard Because I Have Spent Hours After Hours On This Server Helping People, As A Guard I Will Be Able To Help People A Lot More And Not Only Be Able To Help People, But To Help The Server Itself Against Hackers, Greifers And People Breaking The Rules.
      • In-Game Name:chaz786
      • What block are you in at the moment: C-block
      • Have you read both the server AND prison rules:yes
      • Why should you be a guard: im a good enforcer and a good miner I haven't got in jail and I do as im told
      • How old are you: 12

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
    Posts Quoted:
    Clear All Quotes