This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

[prison server] Prison Break Correctional Facility [Paid ranks] [24/7] [no whitelist]

Poll: We are considering renovating the prison. What is your opinion o

Prison renovations

We are considering renovating the prison. What is your opinion o - Single Choice

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:50:09 PM

Poll: If we do renovate the prison, what is the first thing you would

Prison renovations

If we do renovate the prison, what is the first thing you would - Single Choice

• Other 4.3%
  • Elite-Block 21.7%
  • A-Block 8.7%
  • B-Block 47.8%
  • C-Block 17.4%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:50:09 PM

Quote from TokiKisaragi27

You called me a cu** when I did in fact have hard evidence against him. The fact that you refused to look at the images, and How you refused to accept anyone right other than youself, when everyone was want you to just stop arguing. It was only a 3 day temp ban for lava'ing someone in the mine. But you broke a rule that landed you a perma ban. Please re-write this appeal with the truth. Denied.
    WHAT REFUSED TO LOOK AT THE IMAGES YOU NEVER GAVE ME THE LINK !
    Ign:mini_muckers
    When were you banned: 1 month and a half ago
    Why were you banned:saying ­
    Who banned you: toki
    Do you admit to it: yes
    Other notes: Well it all started when my friend and i was playing on the server and he was banend without being told why i asked why got told toki banned him asked for proof toki said she would get proof but she did not so i said she was a ­ for not finding me the link and a lier and i said unban spawner now you have no proof you abuser and then i was banned.
    Quote from mini_muckers

Ign:mini_muckers
    When were you banned: 1 month and a half ago
    Why were you banned:saying ­
    Who banned you: toki
    Do you admit to it: yes
    Other notes: Well it all started when my friend and i was playing on the server and he was banend without being told why i asked why got told toki banned him asked for proof toki said she would get proof but she did not so i said she was a ­ for not finding me the link and a lier and i said unban spawner now you have no proof you abuser and then i was banned.

I told him why he was being tempbanned. And I DID quote your ban appeal SHOWING you the proper proof. I will admit that before you were banned I wasn't that familiar with the bit.ly/mcpbreak link, but I learned it and surely you found it just fine. Go back, look at that evidence. I am giving you one last chance to fill out a proper ban appeal. This one is currently Denied.
    Ign: Balestrand10
    When were you banned: Saw it today
    Why were you banned: Because i said something was so gay
    Who banned you: Toki
    Do you admit to it: Yes
    Other notes:size]One dude called TheFlamingCow was following me everywhere i went the whole day.. And he was trying too kill me all the time... And it was so annoying and he does it do other people also.. So i asked him why he is so ''gay.''
    I love this server and its the only thing i play on my PC...
    size=5]
    Quote from aco314

Ign: Balestrand10
    When were you banned: Saw it today
    Why were you banned: Because i said something was so gay
    Who banned you: Toki
    Do you admit to it: Yes
    Other notes:size]One dude called TheFlamingCow was following me everywhere i went the whole day.. And he was trying too kill me all the time... And it was so annoying and he does it do other people also.. So i asked him why he is so ''gay.''
    I love this server and its the only thing i play on my PC...
    size=5]

Thank you for your honesty, next time try to use a better non offensive wording when coming up with your insults. Accepted.
    Name: Jillian
    In game name: seaboyer100
    Age(must be at least 13): 14
    Time zone: EST
    What time can you usually play at: Everyday from 3pm to 10pm
    How long have you been playing on this server: I logged on a few months ago but then never went on again until about a week or two ago
    What is your current block? worker
    Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?) yes tipsland server and Escord, tipsland is shut down and Escord is now being remade (im now a co-owner)
    Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? Yes
    Have you read and agree to the Guard rules? Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow the Guard Guidelines? Yes
    Any other info: I always pay attention and I hate that the new inmates are being killed and that the rule of workers+ are killing inmates (which is a rule) without being attacked first. I would like to fix that immediately. Thank you.
    Name: Jeffery
    In game name: J377
    Age(must be at least 13): 15
    Time zone:size] Pacific
    What time can you usually play at(please say in EST): 6:30PM - Midnite
    How long have you been playing on this server: A month and a half.
    What is your current block? A, almost Elite.
    Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?) Yes, my first one I THINK it was killion-gaming, I forget.
    Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? I have read thoroughly and carefully and agree to the inmate rules.
    Have you read and agree to the Guard rules? I have read thoroughly and carefully and agree to the Guard Rules.
    Have you read and agree to follow the Guard Guidelines? I have read and completely agree to follow the Guard Guidelines.
    Any other info: I live in CA, Newbury Park with my Girlfriend, Isabella, I like to keep control of things nice and organized (people call me a clean-freak) around the house and even on my games (weirdo). I am 15 years old, born on December 21.
    (When you get accepted as guard, and retire as guard, we clear your money, inv, bank, and cells)
    Name: cyle cosbitt
    In game name::jdogfrank214
    Age(must be at least 13):14
    Time zone:EST
    What time can you usually play at(please say in EST):3:00 Pm- 10:00 Pm
    How long have you been playing on this server:4 days
    What is your current block? A
    Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?)i was a A guard for 4 months
    Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? yes
    Have you read and agree to the Guard rules?yes
    Have you read and agree to follow the Guard Guidelines? yes
    Any other info:I do not hack and You can add me on skype msg me in game to get my skype name
    Ok The Time Has Come And Im going to apply for guard again hope i get accepted :D

Name:Ian
    In game name:ian105
    Age(must be at least 13):18
    Time zone:[/size]Central Us
    What time can you usually play at(please say in EST):3:00 6-7:00 on normal days 4-5:00 to 11:00 PM on weekends
    How long have you been playing on this server:4-8 months
    What is your current block?Worker
    Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?)I own my own server and have been guard on this one
    Have you read and agree to the inmate rules?Yes
    Have you read and agree to the Guard rules?Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow the Guard Guidelines?Yes
    Any other info:I think you should choose me as a guard because i think i can do a good job i have been demoted before but i thought about it and i noticed i did a really stupid thing but i really think i can do a good job now and i really hope i get accepted
    (When you get accepted as guard, and retire as guard, we clear your money, inv, bank, and cells)I know
    Name: Jacob
    Ign: Warden12
    Age(must be at least 14): 15
    Time zone: GMT 0 (england)
    How long have you been playing on this server? About 6-8 months
    What is your current block? Worker
    What times are you usually on(please say in EST): 10am-4pm
    Have you had experience is administrating a server(if so, which server): Yes this one
    Have you read and agree to the Chat Mod Rules?size]size] Of course
    size=5]size=5]Have you read and agree to follow the Chat Mod Guidelines? Of course
    Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? Yes
    Any other information: I wondered if i can get a chance as a chat mod and urn my trust back to the owner. And im hoping to help the Warden's-Sr-Warden's. I all way look at the chat i will take full responsabillty of the chat when no Sr-Guard + Are online.
    Last edited by Warden212: 3/31/2013 11:37:23 AM

dat advertiser

Catch Phrase : Prove it.

this guy called shota owns this sky block server, and one of his guys advertised on this server, so i went to them and avertised abit back, then when i went on my alt the owner so called "shotta007" threatend to DDOS the server. By they way the different name/skin is because its my alt

Catch Phrase : Prove it.
    Suggestion for the server:
    Some kid has set home in my house and Tp'd to it and killed me, taking my stuff so i came up with the idea that we could get a precious stone block that either prevents pvp in your claim or only allows players that you specify into your claim.
    Let me know what you think.
    Thanks, Jamchiv01
    Hub.Crypticz.com | Prison.Crypticz.com | Skyblock.Crypticz.com | PVP.Crypticz.com
    http://imgur.com/7GXbyYm

#EvilLanguage
    #Dontthinkthelinkworks
    Warden on a prison server yet to come out. B Guard on 'Prison break Correctional Facility'. IP: Tywilly.com
    Beta Tester and Beta Guard on 'HellBreak Prison' IP: HellbreakPrison.MCPH.co:48875
    http://imgur.com/0G2JSgW

Better scrub that mouth with soap.
    Warden on a prison server yet to come out. B Guard on 'Prison break Correctional Facility'. IP: Tywilly.com
    Beta Tester and Beta Guard on 'HellBreak Prison' IP: HellbreakPrison.MCPH.co:48875
    Obsessive spamming and bad language for ya......

http://imgur.com/8aayNBd
    Hub.Crypticz.com | Prison.Crypticz.com | Skyblock.Crypticz.com | PVP.Crypticz.com

Quote from Jamchiv01

Quite the day dont you think. 4 bans in 1 min.
    Quote from Acid_Drop589

http://imgur.com/7GXbyYm

#EvilLanguage
    #Dontthinkthelinkworks

Thank you Bradkillers1521 has been banned.
    Quote from Acid_Drop589

http://imgur.com/0G2JSgW

Better scrub that mouth with soap.

Quote from Jamchiv01

Thank you both CatfishPoptart has been banned

At the server yesterday..
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes