This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

[prison server] Prison Break Correctional Facility [Paid ranks] [24/7] [no whitelist]

Poll: We are considering renovating the prison. What is your opinion o

Prison renovations

We are considering renovating the prison. What is your opinion o - Single Choice

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:50:09 PM

Poll: If we do renovate the prison, what is the first thing you would

Prison renovations

If we do renovate the prison, what is the first thing you would - Single Choice

• Other 4.3%
  • Elite-Block 21.7%
  • A-Block 8.7%
  • B-Block 47.8%
  • C-Block 17.4%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:50:09 PM

Name: Andrew
    In game name: TheFlamingSheep
    Age(must be at least 13): 14
    Time zone: Eastern

What time can you usually play at(please say in EST): I can play anytime ater 12, and my brother , Chickenbeefcow plays, so he can tell me if any trouble happens if I am offline
    How long have you been playing on this server: About a week
    What is your current block? B.
    Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?) I have not, but i feel i am worthy.
    Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? Yes!
    Have you read and agree to the Guard rules? Yes!
    Any other info: I feel i should be guard, because, well i was recomended by a guard named "140283", i sent in screenshots of someone breaking many rules, and i over all think i deserve it. And i have never been jailed etc.
    Last edited by TheFlamingSheep: 8/24/2012 5:25:53 PM
    Quote from TheFlamingSheep

Hey there owners of this server! There was someone on the server a couple nights ago named "DarkNex13" and he was kept killing EVERYONE over and over when a guard was not online. He is a Free rank, so he had massive enchants, such as fire and I think sharpness due to him two hit killin' us. After I had enough, I decided to go in with nothing and take screenshots of him killing me. Later after I took the shots, a guard named 140283 joined the game. Darknex13 decided to brag to him about how he killed guard etc. etc. He also used some faul language, and harrased 140283. I know these aren't totally bannable rules, but the admin, 140283 said to post the screenshots here, so alas, I did. Here are the multiple screenshots of him doin' what he did on this server. I am sorry that I didn't post these right away, something was wrong with my forums account. On another subject, 140283 said I would be perfect for a guard, so I will submit an application after this. Anyway, the moment I bet you've bee waiting for, ladies and gentleman, the screenshots: (and by the way, when screenshots are just chat, read it) http://imgur.com/ugjr3 http://imgur.com/Olf72 http://imgur.com/QH9tR http://imgur.com/7jdob http://imgur.com/Hq6...imgur.com/onEkL http://imgur.com/8dhIC . Sorry I couldnt put it all on one link, I'm new to this, aha.. I hope this helps. Until I post again, Bye Bye :D

-TheFlamingSheep

First of all, thank you, as this was the appropriate thing to do in the matter of this event. Secondly, I can't really do anything about this, but if it continues to happen, then I will take action.

-siyman4

I just felt that ItZ_OmG sayings the "Toby" Stuff could be taken EXTREMELY badly. Such as going to the show Roots with slaves and such. I took it offensively and i just would like to show you guys just incase anyone else takes it offensively
    ~Darknex13
    If there was any other prison server i would still play on this on!!!!! I is amazing!!!!!!
    Quote from ZergHunter

I just felt that ItZ_OmG sayings the "Toby" Stuff could be taken EXTREMELY badly. Such as going to the show Roots with slaves and such. I took it offensively and i just would like to show you guys just incase anyone else takes it offensively
    ~Darknex13
    Toby is a youtoub commentator and he has a skin just like mine lol nothing bad there he was calling me toby
    A complaint.

Free inmates are overpowered, they got weapons that are too strong, armor that is too strong and group up with the 5 of them and are badmouthed.

I suggest bringing back the rule where you are allowed to jail Free people killing charlie blockers, it's plain annoying.
    I try to guard C blockers from not getting killed by each other or higher ups, but people like john(add random amount of numbers here)
    and warden12 are just running around in fully enchanted armor and weapons, killing the guards and the charlieblockers. Making Charlieblockers quit the server and guards feel the need to disconnect again, as you can't do a single thing without getting jumped by frees.
    Last edited by Cowmookaze: 8/25/2012 7:13:14 AM
    Quote from ZergHunter

~Darknex13

I don't understand how this could be taken offensively. Toby(short for Tobuscus) is a very popular youtuber
    Quote from Cowmookaze

A complaint.

Free inmates are overpowered, they got weapons that are too strong, armor that is too strong and group up with the 5 of them and are badmouthed.

I suggest bringing back the rule where you are allowed to jail Free people killing charlie blockers, it's plain annoying.
    I try to guard C blockers from not getting killed by each other or higher ups, but people like john(add random amount of numbers here)
    and warden12 are just running around in fully enchanted armor and weapons, killing the guards and the charlieblockers. Making Charlieblockers quit the server and guards feel the need to disconnect again, as you can't do a single thing without getting jumped by frees.

Ok, i have uped all of the guard kits, with some new potion effects. Also, i have brought the rule back in as you are 100% right about this matter
    Quote from TheFlamingSheep

Name: Andrew
    In game name: TheFlamingSheep
    Age(must be at least 13): 14
    Time zone: Eastern

What time can you usually play at(please say in EST): I can play anytime ater 12, and my brother , Chickenbeefcow plays, so he can tell me if any trouble happens if I am offline
    How long have you been playing on this server: About a week
    What is your current block? B.
    Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?) I have not, but i feel i am worthy.
    Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? Yes!
    Have you read and agree to the Guard rules? Yes!
    Any other info: I feel i should be guard, because, well i was recomended by a guard named "140283", i sent in screenshots of someone breaking many rules, and i over all think i deserve it. And i have never been jailed etc.

Accepted
    Quote from derenit

[CHAT-MOD APPLICATION]

Name: Sebastian
    Ign: Tynerid
    Age(must be at least 14): 14
    Time zone: EST
    How long have you been playing on this server?: 4 days as of August 23, 2012, but I will obviously be playing this server for much longer, because it's a fantastic server.
    What is your current block?: C-block
    What times are you usually on(please say in EST): Usually 1PM-10PM for a couple hours on weekdays, any time at all for a few hours on weekends
    Have you had experience is administrating a server(if so, which server): Yes, I have been a mod on multiple servers, an admin on some, and I once co-owned a server. I don't quite remember any of these servers, because they have been shut down some time ago for any reason at all. I was a co-owner with 2 of my friends.
    Have you read and agree to the chat mod rules?: Of course.
    Have you read and agree to the inmate rules?: Yes
    Any other information: I will always be fair, and I would never abuse my powers. I absolutely understand that if I break any rule for any reason, I can be demoted.

PS: Sorry for being so early with my Chat-Mod application, but I just wanted to get the two out of the way at the same time. Kill two birds with one stone, right? :P

Accepted
    Quote from Link75

Name:jonathan
    In game name:link75
    Age(must be at least 13):14
    Time zone:eastern time zone

What time can you usually play at(please say in EST):Eastern Standerd time
    How long have you been playing on this server:about 3 weeks
    What is your current block? block A
    Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?)No i dont have experience but i can PvP very well
    Have you read and agree to the inmate rules?Yes
    Have you read and agree to the Guard rules?Yes
    Any other info:I do understand that im not looseing everything!

(When you get accepted as guard, and retire as guard, we clear your money, inv, bank, and cells)Ok i understand!
    Thx siyman for being a great S-warden and a great friend!!

Accepted
    Name: Daniel
    In game name: kiddo1196
    Age(must be at least 13): 16
    Time zone: GMT +1

What time can you usually play at(please say in EST): idk what how that is in relation to my timezone... but i think it would be like around 12 pm- 4pm maybe... may vary from day to day
    How long have you been playing on this server: about a week
    What is your current block? free
    Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?) no i dont have.
    Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? yes of course
    Have you read and agree to the Guard rules? yes of course
    Any other info: nope
    (When you get accepted as guard, and retire as guard, we clear your money, inv, bank, and cells) thats fine with me ;)
    Quote from prison_break

I don't understand how this could be taken offensively. Toby(short for Tobuscus) is a very popular youtuber

I would like you to go on google and type in Roots show/movie. Its about slavery and i took it offensively. If i known who toby was from youtube then i wouldn't have.Also i feel that Donators should not be able to kill Anyone. Because the Potions are way too OP. It takes less than 4 potions of harming to kill a diamond armor person.. Also Siyman/Spence/Tywilly, You guys will completely start to lose players if you keep this "No access to anything in prison if you're free" I and most of the other free players feel this is outrageous. You guys will make it seem like free is boring. Please change that.
    Okay I have two other screenshots. But ItZ_OmG Has been saying inappropriate things all this morning. If you would like me to give you pictures of the other two times. i will. One says "Someone licked my *****" and the other says " What you realized your ga y?" I would like if you guys did something about himAnd like my Clan name(;?
    Back to the forums once again. But this will probably be the last time. I am DONE with this server. I was just killed because of Lag. On my screen i was in safezone. Apparently on John's I wasn't. So i died by potions. Like i said up there. Potions are overpowered as ****. I'm Done with this ********... I can't even play the game without lagging every 30-60 minutes. Serverhosting... I'm done. I'll be on later for Drop party of all my stuff.
    Quote from ZergHunter

Back to the forums once again. But this will probably be the last time. I am DONE with this server. I was just killed because of Lag. On my screen i was in safezone. Apparently on John's I wasn't. So i died by potions. Like i said up there. Potions are overpowered as ****. I'm Done with this ********... I can't even play the game without lagging every 30-60 minutes. Serverhosting... I'm done. I'll be on later for Drop party of all my stuff.
    have you ever heard of showing patience for a new server?
    i like cheese :P
    Last edited by Luvtooty: 8/26/2012 5:29:11 PM
    It's better to try and fail than fail to try.
    Quote from ZergHunter

I would like you to go on google and type in Roots show/movie. Its about slavery and i took it offensively. If i known who toby was from youtube then i wouldn't have.

Also i feel that Donators should not be able to kill Anyone. Because the Potions are way too OP. It takes less than 4 potions of harming to kill a diamond armor person.. Also Siyman/Spence/Tywilly, You guys will completely start to lose players if you keep this "No access to anything in prison if you're free" I and most of the other free players feel this is outrageous. You guys will make it seem like free is boring. Please change that.

Darknex

You have to remember we are a new server. We are trying out new things, so you need to be patient.
    Quote from ZergHunter

Also, we have had many reports of this happening to other players. the only difference is it was YOU that was killing them.
    Name: Antoni
    In game name: xXCusmanLadXx
    Age(must be at least 13): 13
    Time zone:
    Western Standered Time
    What time can you usually play at:
    How long have you been playing on this server: 2 weeks
    What is your current block? C
    Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers? My Friends made me a guard on there prison server
    Have you read and agree to the inmate rules? Yes
    Have you read and agree to the Guard rules? Yes
    Any other info: I like Cheese
    (When you get accepted as guard, and retire as guard, we clear your money, inv, bank, and cells)
    O i can play for a very long time - xXCusmanLadXx
    Quote from prison_break

Darknex

You have to remember we are a new server. We are trying out new things, so you need to be patient.

Also, we have had many reports of this happening to other players. the only difference is it was YOU that was killing them.

I completely understand that but thats not why i'm ****ing mad. I'm mad because you're giving donators all these special items and its basically WAY TOO op. You can't say they can fight free. They do 4 splash damage potions and we're dead.
    Quote from prison_break

Darknex

Were still learning the Do's and don'ts

I have been working on making a public nether portal in the free city. The only problem i'm having is it allways leads to the donator block
    Quote from prison_break

Were still learning the Do's and don'ts

I have been working on making a public nether portal in the free city. The only problem i'm having is it allways leads to the donator block

I don't care if there is a public nether portal! Its the damn potions that need to be Nerfed. They are way to op and once we get a pub nether. People will start to brew potions. You need to make brewing stands not placable and potions bannable. Because theres a major imbalance.
    Quote from ZergHunter

I don't care if there is a public nether portal! Its the damn potions that need to be Nerfed. They are way to op and once we get a pub nether. People will start to brew potions. You need to make brewing stands not placable and potions bannable. Because theres a major imbalance.

I will talk to the other owners about it. The only problem is that the donators won't be happy when they find out about this.
    Name:Jacob Cooke
    In game name:BeastlyCooke178
    Age(must be at least 13):15
    Time zone:est

What time can you usually play at(please say in EST):anytime rlly
    How long have you been playing on this server:2 weeks

Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?) yes on a old server that sut down i was guard
    Have you read and agree to the inmate rules?yes
    Have you read and agree to the Guard rules?yes
    Any other info:
    (When you get accepted as guard, and retire as guard, we clear your money, inv, bank, and cells)
    Quote from beastlycooke178

Name:Jacob Cooke
    In game name:BeastlyCooke178
    Age(must be at least 13):15
    Time zone:est

What time can you usually play at(please say in EST):anytime rlly
    How long have you been playing on this server:2 weeks

Do you have any experience with guarding on prison servers?(if so, which one?) yes on a old server that sut down i was guard
    Have you read and agree to the inmate rules?yes
    Have you read and agree to the Guard rules?yes
    Any other info:

Denied
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes