1.7.10 Prison 24/7

★ FuRiouSCraft Prison ★ MCMMO ★ FACTIONS GANGS ★ PLOTS ★ RANKS ★ NO WHITELIST ★ BLOCK PARTIES

Awesome server, best prison server ever, nothing else more to say.. :D

Come on in and play FuriousCraft today!

COME PLAY AT - PHASEPVPPRISON.NO-IP.ORG
    Two words...
    Me Gusta.
    Quote from TehSoulax

Two words...
    Me Gusta.

MeWho?
    Come visit us @ FuRiouSCraft! Click the banner below!
    New Free World diamond mine dungeon added to the Prison Server!

Enjoy and as always, get your gank on!

This server is gold. The jail server is hard but fun, and the pve server has all of my favorite plugins, etc. PLay this server nao!
    I love this server havent found a better prison server out there
    Greate Server, Friendly staff. Guard's on duty. tons of pvp AWSOME
    New lets play added, Enjoy!

Greate Server, Friendly staff. Guard's on duty. tons of pvp AWSOME

Thanks, glad you are enjoying yourself!
    any admins willing to ban sean for spawn camping?
    Server is being updated to 1.4.2 as i type! Happy Halloween everyone!
    200 sub giveaway!! As a thank you for supporting our youtube channel i have unlocked the next prize in our sub/view furiouscraft giveaway which is 25 diamond blocks! Thank you all and enjoy.

Last edited by FuRiouSOne: 11/1/2012 4:20:33 PM
    One year ago on 11-11-11 I decided to start up a minecraft server for my brother natech98. It was a fun adventure for me as i enjoy admining game servers (i use to admin on several FPS games). After a few weeks of starting up the server it was growing faster then i expected and was forced to upgrade month after month with virtual hosting providers.

After a few months running the server I decided to take the big leap and rent a full dedicated machine as the virtual server providers just couldnt handle the players coming in nor what i wanted. Now 1 year later we have a nice website, a teamspeak server and 2 minecraft servers running on a beefy dedicated machine. All this came from what was meant to be a small server for my brother and a few of his friends.

I want to thank everyone for keeping FuRiouSCraft alive especially the Donators, without you guys there would be no FuRiouSCraft! I have set up new kits for everyone to use in game. Enjoy the goodies!

PVE Server:
    Use /kit oneyear if you are builder or above
    Use /kit viponeyear if you are VIP

PVP Server:
    Use /kit oneyear if you are D Block or above
    Use /kit viponeyear if you are VIP

Thank you all again and lets push towards 2 years of FuRiouSCraft!

The kits will expire on 11-11-12 midnight so grab your kit now before they are packed away till next year!
    Server is 1.4.5 ready! Enjoy
    Youtube Ongoing giveaway contest! http://furiouscraft....uscraft-contest

We have reached the 25k view marker which has unlocked the next giveaway. Everyone (D Block or higher) will have access to a new kit to receive your prize in game.

Use /kit youtube

This kit will only last till Sunday night so make sure you get your kit before then! Thank you all for the great support on the youtube channel!

Enjoy!

Next unlock is at 500 Subs and/or 50,000 views. You can see the current subs and views @ http://www.youtube.com/mcfuriouscraft at any time.

Last edited by FuRiouSOne: 11/30/2012 12:38:15 PM
    A Server Bounty has been placed on HeadGam3z!

First to post a recent screen shot showing they killed him will be rewarded with a full prot 4 diamond armor set not to mention half of his mcmmo skills upon his death and anything he may be carrying.

When this bounty is filled a new server bounty will be placed on the next highest mcmmo skilled player!

Happy Ganking and Merry Christmas!
    Come play at furious craft Earn up to almost $4000$ In game money every day just by voting on all four sites!
    Amazing Server. Best/Funniest players and very challenging for those who like one, and MCMMO!! Who doesnt like that? Well Ally me! Attacker85
    Guards now have Serrated strike and counter attack ability (which on other player has) in hopes to entourage more players to apply for guards and protect the prison as well a give them a bit more advantage over stronger players.

They also get Swords lucky perk which activates their sword abilities 33% more.

Read here to find out how to become a guard.

http://furiouscraft.com/forum/m/5637524/viewthread/3318455-prison-guard-applications
    Server has been updated to 1.4.6!

Enjoy the new fireworks Minecraft as brought us!!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes