✯☢✯ The FallCraft Network! ✯☢✯ 100 SLOTS ✯☢✯ ROLEPLAY ✯☢✯ A PLACE FOR ALL! ✯☢✯ JOIN NOW, NO WHITELIST! ✯☢✯

Poll: As said above, do you intend to join. This is only so we can gue

Do you intend to play on FallCraft? Either by applying or joining on public times for a test?

As said above, do you intend to join. This is only so we can gue - Single Choice

• No, I'd rather just...observe. I know, weird. 7.4%
  • Yes, I intend to come and play. 92.6%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:50:02 PM

IP: 88.150.186.141
    Join for an in-game test! No need for an application!

☢ THE FALLCRAFT NETWORK

The Fallout Network is an all round Fallout themed role-playing minecraft server. Our dream is to be the largest Roleplay Minecraft Server, and are vastly approaching it. This is the 110 Slot super RP Fallout server, you always dreamed of. Custom plugins, replica maps and an amazing community? We have it all.

The FallCraft network is a link between all of the FallCraft servers. We also have our testing area, but that doesn't count. They are as listed below. We plan on having six different maps which you can roleplay on, all linked and built into the main server itself.

FallCraft: New Vegas

FallCraft: Old World Blues

FallCraft: The Other Side

As shown above, The FallCraft Network, links all our of our DLC's, server entry tests and main map together. Brand new and never seen before on role playing servers, this will truly amaze you. Currently, the network only contains the ability to go to FallCraft: New Vegas, the FallCraft Testing Zone and FallCraft: Old World Blues. However, we shall be adding LOTS more in the future.

For some people, currently you may be thinking:

"Wow, wow, slow down. I've played Fallout, but have never role played before, can I still play on this server, and what is role-playing?"

Yes, we get players that have played Fallout, but never role played before, so lets clear things up on what a role play server actually is.

A role play server is a server in which you can realistically act as a character, at which you create or are assigned. That means, you decide what you want too do in a sense. Having an alter-ego on an online Minecraft server is a great thing. If you want your character too be abit crazy, that's fine by us. Or, a quiet peaceful person, that's alright aswell. You can be exactly like your Fallout character inside Minecraft, except, it's online, and with lots of other people. You can transform into a gleaming new self inside a game, and this is exactly what we come too offer you.

Whatever RP story you want, can be fulfilled here, on the FallCraft Network. If you want to have a server with great role-players, a spectacular environments, and lots to do, we got it. Want to go bounty hunting? We got it, just join FallCraft: New Vegas. Want to take part in claiming towns for your faction, and help them grow to the largest? PVP in the largest tactical assaults? We got it. Are you a scientific type of person? Just join FallCraft: Old World Blues. Or, want to just roam the wastes, getting quests and building your character as you go. WE got it.

The main map, FallCraft: New Vegas, takes place in the Mojave Desert, and replicates the map of the popular game Fallout: New Vegas, aswell as adding custom towns and small locations. All locations of the actual game are represented with the up-most quality on the server map. This also includes most of the key factions of the wasteland represented by both players and NPC's, as well as custom new factions.

ESSENTIAL INFO ☢

Spoutcraft:

This server utilizes Bukkit and Spout to bring you the best Fallout/Minecraft experience possible. Spoutcraft allows you to enhance your gameplay by unlocking the ability to see character skins, faction names above heads etc., and enhance your general feel for the server!
    The spoutcraft client is therefore necessary to connect to and play on this server for now.
    Spoutcraft client is just like another launcher for Minecraft, like Tekkit for example BUT it is intended for server use.

Get SpoutCraft Below

Texture pack:

Here is our very own server texture pack! Custom designed only for the FallCraft Network and it's maps, this pack makes everything look just right. Use it at ALL times on the server!

[DO NOT EDIT OR REDISTRIBUTE IN ANY WAY!]

Chest Protection and Loot Chests:

LWC is a chest protection plugin that allows our players to lock there own private chests.
    All of the custom loot chest in the Mojave are public chests, in other words you cannot claim it as yours.

If you are in a faction on FallCraft: New Vegas, and are given a room by your faction leader or commander then you can claim the chest that is in it. Each player is allowed only one single chest. Public faction storage is also available.

If you still choose to wander the wastes faction-less, then you will have to inhabit a home. There will only be a few selected places you can call yours, as all the other homes will have public chests unavailable for private use.

Commands for LWC locks

/cprivate - The alias of /lwc create private (or /lwc -c private), it creates a private protection.

/cunlock password - Allows you to attempt to gain access to a pass worded protection after LWC tells you you attempted to open a password protection.

Throughout the server, there are loot chests. No, these are not your way out of doing work to get items, as they usually dont give out anything too good, and have a high re-spawn timer, usually a day or two. So farming, is not an option. They will also usually dispense items which can be used for crafting, rather the already crafted items, so you have to work abit.

Death-Banning System:

Our server being a Hardcore RP Server has a built in auto ban system for realism. Dont worry, its not permanent!

When you die, may that be from getting shot or eaten by a Deathclaw, you get a 5 minute death penalty. This is why is is RECOMMENDED that you lock those precious items of yours inside your LWC private chest (Read Above), so you dont loose anything special. If your killed defending a town, or attacking it, chances are your opponents will be away by the time you get back.

Remember when you take out that super stimpack or that 200 caps, if you get killed, you loose them and may be giving them to an opposing faction member.

The penalty is only for realism. We think if you die, respawn and go back to the location you died at within two minutes after being killed, it is unrealistic. Thus we have applied the Death penalty system which removes that.
    It is also for the fact that we WANT players to think BEFORE they shoot that round off, if you know what we mean.

Building!:

[EDITING]

MOJAVE RADAIR:

"Mojave RADAIR, your little jukebox in the Mojave."

On the server, we have a fully functioning radio system, with announcements in between. If an event happens on the server, expect to hear it through the radio a few minutes after, aswell as random newsbreaks. Specially edited audio to give you that Fallout feel, and amazing voice actors to truly give you that great radio feel. Above is an example of one of our radio speeches.

FACTIONS

WASTERS [No Faction]

When the server begins, everyone is a waster bar pre-appointed faction leaders. From the first moment you hit that wasteland, you decide your path. Find the Brotherhood of Steel, and ask to join. Find the NCR, and ask to join. Find whoever you want, and join. Its really up to you. Or, dont join a faction. Go where the wind takes you.

Find a house, call it yours. Place a sign at the entrance, with your name. Claim the chest, and live how you like. Or find a faction, join them, undergo training, live in a place of security and live as a soldier. Become a politician for the NCR. Decide where your faction money is being spent, and advise the General. All is possible.

CAESAR'S LEGION

LEADER: alexk252 [Caesar]

Caesars Legion is an autocratic, ultra-reactionary, utilitarian slaver society based on the old Roman Empire, founded in 2247 by Edward Sallow (also known as Caesar) and Joshua Graham. It's legionaries are a well organized, culturally insular fighting force. To rank up in the Legion, the player must show there skills in battle. The Legion will take part in massive strategic battles, and see alot of combat. A well organized, highly trained fighting force, with their members loyal till the last bone in their body to Caesar.

Legion Ranks

Caesar [ Leader of the Legion.]

-------------

Legate [Supreme commander of the Legion army.]

Centurion

-------------

Decanus

Veteran

-------------

Prime

Recruit [ You start as this rank.]

SPECIAL RANKS

Frumentarii [Spies. Only one space. Can only become if chosen by Caesar.]

Assassin [ Sent after Caesars hated enemies. Hand picked, if shown excellence in combat.]

Faction Starter Skin OR

NCR [New California Republic]

LEADER: Matysm [President Kimball]

The New California Republic (NCR) is a democratic federation based in California, with holdings in Nevada, Oregon, Mexico (Baja) and along the Colorado River. The NCR emphasizes many old world values, such as democracy, liberty, and the rule of law.

On the server, the NCR will strive to keep peace, however they can be quite forceful as they have many numbers. We hope the NCR too be one of the largest factions on the server, and too only rival in numbers with the Legion.

At the start of the Prime release, the NCR will have control over what the usually do in the game. Their main base, which cannot be taken by any other faction, will be Camp Mccarran. Places such as Helios One, Hoover Dam and the Mojave Outpost will have to be defended from the other factions.

Ranks

-----------------------------------
    General - Commander of the NCR Army

Colonel

Major

Captain
    Lieutenant

Quartermaster (Deals with supplies)

First Sergeant

Tech Sergeant

Sergeant

Corporal

Private First Class

Private - The lowest of the Low. This is what you become when first joining.

SPECIAL NCR RANKS

Veteran Ranger - Special Rank, must be a ranger first.
    Ranger - Special Rank, only people who show excellance in combat can become them IF the General asks them.
    NCR Heavy Trooper [Like the ranger, this rank is given if player shows excellence in combat.]

Faction starter skin. Edit the face, skin-color, eyes and hair only: OR

Vegas [New Vegas]

EDITING

BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL

Leader: robofish3000 [Elder Vindictus]

The Brotherhood of Steel (BoS) is a quasi-religious organization operating across the ruins of post-war North America, with its roots stemming from the American military and the government-sponsored scientific community from before the Great War. If you decide to side with the Brotherhood and get accepted into their ranks, you will gain far superior weaponry and security than other factions but with a loss of numbers.

Also if you going the Brotherhood, you will rarely be involved in any of the action in the Mojave. This is due to the amount of casualties the Brotherhood took at the Battle Of Helios One. After the battle, the Brotherhood chose to reside in an abandoned bunker inside hidden valley and have been rarely seen since. Only higher ranking members of the Brotherhood will be allowed to leave and enter the bunker as they please. Lower ranking members may only leave for research purposes, and may not take part in any fighting.

Ranks In The Brotherhood of Steel
    Elder [ Leader of the Brotherhood of Steel ]

-------------

Head Paladin

Paladin

-------------

Senior Knight

Knight

-------------

Scribe

Initiate

Faction starter skin. Edit the face, skin-color, eyes and hair only:

☢ SCREENSHOTS

Screenshots need updated with added NPCs and edited texture pack. Truly spectacular.

☢ ESSENTIAL INFO

FallCraft: Old World Blues, is a server featured on the FallCraft Network. This server imitates the entire Fallout New Vegas DLC Old World Blues. Inside FallCraft: OWB, you can find superior weaponry, far more advanced than anything found inside FallCraft: New Vegas.

When you enter FallCraft: OWB, your inventory will be passed from FallCraft: New Vegas to OWB. This means if you find a Proton Axe inside FallCraft: OWB, and decide to switch server to FallCraft: New Vegas, eureka, you have the Proton Axe on FallCraft: New Vegas.

For the time being, FallCraft: Old World Blues is accessible only for donators above $5. Trust me, it's worth it, especially if your in a faction on FallCraft: New Vegas, and want to get them some good weaponry for upcoming RP battles. Though also, it fits perfect for a Waster aswell.

As for Spoutcraft and the texutre pack, same applies. We encourage you to create your personal chest inside FallCraft: New Vegas, and only do trips to Old World Blues. After all, it's nicer having all the players around you roleplaying, rather than sitting idle inside the OWB DLC. Of-course, other donators will be there too, aswell as crazy weird creatures to fill all your Fallout needs.

☢ SCREENSHOTS ☢
    [WIP]

☢ LAW OF THE NETWORK ☢

This is where all the rules of the server are found. You best obey them or else penalties will be inflicted upon you.

ALL SERVER RULES
    This set of rules applies to everyone on all of the Network servers Caught disobeying and you risk being banned.

-No Metagaming

-No Powergaming

- KOS is not allowed, however, if your faction is enemies with another faction, then it is. If you see a red faction tag above a players head, you're entitled to kill them on sight.

- Attacking main faction bases is not allowed. They are: Camp Mccarran, Ravenwood/The Fort, South Vegas Ruins, Hidden Valley Bunker.

- Spying inside other faction main bases is allowed. Though you must be an appropriate rank in your faction to do so. [Only Legion Frumentarii can do this.]

- You must act realistically as your character.

-Absolutely no modding or hacking clients, ofcoruse Spoutcraft is allowed.

- STEALING IS allowed from other factions, if the chest is not protected. Which it will.

- IF you have more than enough weapons, hand them to your faction members!

- Create a realistic appearance for your character, and wear the given faction armor if you're in a faction.

-No racism atall in OOC chat, we dont want it. Period.

-No sexism, same applies as racism.

-No sharing account information. Who would do that anyway?

-When in RP chat, use correct grammar as best as you can.

-If banned from the server, you loose every right to apply again.

- If you die, take your death time like a man.

- Use the texture pack appointed at all time on FallCraft: NV.

-Moderators are not allowed to spawn items. Only for building.

-If you read the rules, type "See yee-haw for law in the Mojave", at the end of your app.

-Do not impersonate a staff member.

-Do not harass the staff.

-Do not beg to be on the staff team, we will come to you.

-Do not post videos of the server, ask before!

-No Spamming

Metagaming: -Using out-of-character information or knowledge for in-character use. Your character cant know what he hasn't learned in-game yet.
    (Examples) *Using names above characters heads before your introduced to them. *Seeing a location in a forum post then immediately traveling there in-game. *Announcing to other players where you are, then traveling to find them.

Powergaming: -Being overly powerful or committing unrealistic acts in-game. Killing or controlling other players without them acting it out.

☢ STAFF/DEV TEAM ☢

These people listed below are those who make FallCraft what it is today.

Owner

alexk252

Administrators

matysm
    robofish3000
    soul_reaperz

Moderators

HunterActual

RP Monitors

All Staff (DEVs are NOT staff)

Whitelisters

All Moderators/Admins

Orange_Tango

DEVs

All staff
    Tagara
    MrWizardGorlock
    Gedos
    ThermalGhost365
    SlayerOfCookies
    VGFreak2011
    Volx1337
    Knyght_Falcon
    NiceGuyNorman

SAINTS

HB_Ben

Frederik Lüchau

☢ DONATE, EARN VIP KIT ☢

You've chose to look at the donator part of this post, good on ye! Despite the sponsorship, we still have a website to pay for, and help to pay for that would be great. After all, we've provided amazing maps, a brilliant community, custom plugins and an all round amazing experience for you, so we're very grateful if you decided to give back, and ofcourse it doesn't go unrewarded. If you donate $5, yes just $5, you shall receive the following,

DONATOR $5

- Access to the Old World Blues DLC donator area. A place where you can find unique weaponry, far better than that in the Mojave Wasteland.

- 2500 caps in your personal chest.

- Your personal chest will double in size, giving you more storage space.

- Access to freely choose your perks, and not stick to the same one over and over again.

- Instead of dying and being banned for 5 minutes, you can respawn instantly.
    **DONATOR PERKS LAST ONE MONTH ONLY*
    *If you donate $10, your perks last for two months, and so on.*

☢ BANNERS ☢

We would be very grateful if you could apply one of these as your signature, and link it to this forum post. The more people we have on this server, the better! Every little helps guys!

Last edited by TheCrafter2011: 6/25/2013 7:12:55 AM
    Position Wanted:Admin
    IGN:Kill5112
    Name:Alec
    Hours You Can Dedicate:10 Hours a day ATLEAST!
    ​Example Of Work (Image Or Story):here is story i went on server they gave me op and it had ranks and things and i made this huge Castle for spawn and the owners loved it they started giving me 10% of donations and then i had like 50$ from it!
    Why You Want This Position:i can help server and i have played game i have it
    What Can You Bring To The Server: TONS OF PLAYER, HUGE BUILDS, AND FUN!!!!
    Proud Owner Of EastCoast Prison
    Quote from Pietdagamer

This looks really epic!

But camt meet EMC (click banner in my sig. For more info)

Thanks alot man, but for obvious reasons please do not promote other servers :) Anyway thank you :P
    position wanted-Mod

IGN:hunkerjunkerme

Name:John

hours I can dedicate-2-5 hours a day

example-I have been server admins, and mod before so I know how to calm situations

why I want this position-I am very good at this position and enjoy helping people out

What I can bring-I can bring peace and stability to this server (not to mention even more fun)

thank you for reading this
    Last edited by jjlin98: 4/1/2012 11:18:19 AM
    "I'm ugly and I'm proud!" ~ SpongeBob
    Quote from kill5112

Position Wanted:Admin
    IGN:Kill5112
    Name:Alec
    Hours You Can Dedicate:10 Hours a day ATLEAST!
    ​Example Of Work (Image Or Story):here is story i went on server they gave me op and it had ranks and things and i made this huge Castle for spawn and the owners loved it they started giving me 10% of donations and then i had like 50$ from it!
    Why You Want This Position:i can help server and i have played game i have it
    What Can You Bring To The Server: TONS OF PLAYER, HUGE BUILDS, AND FUN!!!!

You sure you are 19? Just abit suspicious because of your grammar man?
    Quote from jjlin98

position wanted-Mod

IGN:hunkerjunkerme

Name:John

hours I can dedicate-2-5 hours a day

example-I have been server admins, and mod before so I know how to calm situations

why I want this position-I am very good at this position and enjoy helping people out

What I can bring-I can bring peace and stability to this server (not to mention even more fun)

thank you for reading this

Accepted, but before I send the IP please send me a a picture of your work through PM.
    Position Wanted:

IGN:

Position Wanted:admin or owner or mod

IGN:mackzastic

Name:mackenzie

Hours You Can Dedicate:about 10 to 12hrs a week

​Example Of Work (Image Or Story):well i have made many castles and pixel art but my best was this huge spawn dome with all types of blocks looke realy nice

Why You Want This Position:Because i like helping out servers

What Can You Bring To The Server:Good attitude and building and pixel art
    Quote from TheCrafter2011

You sure you are 19? Just abit suspicious because of your grammar man?

Accepted, but before I send the IP please send me a a picture of your work through PM.

ok I would be happy too
    "I'm ugly and I'm proud!" ~ SpongeBob
    Quote from mackzastic

Position Wanted:

IGN:

Position Wanted:admin or owner or mod

IGN:mackzastic

Name:mackenzie

Hours You Can Dedicate:about 10 to 12hrs a week

​Example Of Work (Image Or Story):well i have made many castles and pixel art but my best was this huge spawn dome with all types of blocks looke realy nice

Why You Want This Position:Because i like helping out servers

What Can You Bring To The Server:Good attitude and building and pixel art

DENIED, sorry.Do not ask to be server owner.Also improve your grammar.
    well i was just putting it on there cause those are all the postionsdo you think my app is bad or just the owner part
    Quote from mackzastic

well i was just putting it on there cause those are all the postions

do you think my app is bad or just the owner part

I would not call it bad.Just not good enough, we are looking for alot longer reasons for why you want the position etc.Keep them Apps coming people!
    Just add some more detail!

Just add some more detail!

Please, if you are mature and want a very good survival server please help me out!
    Please guys help out!
    Position Wanted: Admin / Moderator Not really botherd witch :D
    IGN:Ilovefizz (My dog just died so it's in all I Love Fizz :D)
    Name:Chris
    Hours You Can Dedicate:6 hours
    ​Example Of Work (Image Or Story):Em well i owned my own server ok eh but my Gaming pc went ... Boom ! So i have been and owner em i'm using my Macbook Pro Right now so i will stick with my mac and hopefully it won't go .... Boom Lol
    Why You Want This Position:To stop greifing I hate and i bet so do you, and stop stealing and all in all help the server out ! :D
    What Can You Bring To The Server:I can bring Swag ! Seriousley i will attempt to build good creations and you know help the Newbies and such :D
    Position Wanted: uhh builder or trusted if i could i mean i dont need anything great just a way to build :D
    IGN: sechrest24
    Name: Evan Sechrest
    Hours You Can Dedicate: 2-5 on weekdays and on weekends about 6-8
    ​Example Of Work (Image Or Story): for a while i was working on a huge mau5 head and it was pretty epic i wish i still had it but i accidently deleted the map and my little bro deleted all mah screenshots... another thing i do is i am an admin on a friends server and i help him smooth thing out.
    Why You Want This Position: all i want is a simple position where i can build freely and legitimately
    What Can You Bring To The Server: i can bring livelyness to this server through a good mood and good work ethic... :DD
    Quote from sechrest95

Position Wanted: uhh builder or trusted if i could i mean i dont need anything great just a way to build :D
    IGN: sechrest24
    Name: Evan Sechrest
    Hours You Can Dedicate: 2-5 on weekdays and on weekends about 6-8
    ​Example Of Work (Image Or Story): for a while i was working on a huge mau5 head and it was pretty epic i wish i still had it but i accidently deleted the map and my little bro deleted all mah screenshots... another thing i do is i am an admin on a friends server and i help him smooth thing out.
    Why You Want This Position: all i want is a simple position where i can build freely and legitimately
    What Can You Bring To The Server: i can bring livelyness to this server through a good mood and good work ethic... :DD

Fix your grammar and apply again please :) Also add more detail.
    What about me .. ?
    Quote from Ilovefizz

What about me .. ?

Same with you, please fix your grammar and we are looking for much longer reasons why you want the position and how you can help the server.Sorry but if you do not fix you are denied.
    Quote from Ilovefizz

What about me .. ?

Also you understand you will need to pay at least £5 a month to keep your position.

Same with you, please fix your grammar and we are looking for much longer reasons why you want the position and how you can help the server.Sorry but if you do not fix you are denied.

Also you understand you will need to pay at least £5 a month to keep your position.

Am ok .... :L
    Quote from Ilovefizz

Am ok .... :L

Ok then, suit yourself.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes