SPACECRAFTIA! [Galacticraft Server] [No-Whitelist!] [Bukkit] [WE ARE BACK!] [1.6.2] [PVP] [Factions]

IGN: Ender_menether
    If You Are Good At PVP: Pretty good; awesome with the bow
    If You Can Obey Rules: I have never been banned, and yes I can
    How Much You Like Galacticraft: I like it as far as the stars! I'm waiting a lot for the new planets and moons. Space stations are awesome, so are the spaceship launches.
    WOOOO!!!!!!! SERVER RELEASE IS TOODDDAAAYYY!!!! buuuttt... there will be a delay until about 4-6, maybe more, because thats when my flight back comes home, and It turns out, I have an old, useless (not anymore :D )desktop computer, but now, the java project I was working on was to speed it up, and I belive it worked, I used a catched copy on my laptop, and it made it go pretty smooth, so the server will now have more RAM (No Lag!!!! :D ) and will hopefully be open 24/7. so just hang in there until tonight. and (sorry you had to read all of this, here's a cute pig :Pig: ) also to everyone wondering if this server is bukkit, IT IS!!! but it is a bit buggy, so please dont do massive complaning, just leave a post on this forum,and post your:

PROBLEM:

WHERE YOU ENCOUNTERED IT: (or how)

IF OTHER PEOPLE ENCOUNTERED IT:

and I will try to solve it :Notch:
    danget, stupid touch screen phone... I meant 7-9
    Why I can't acces the server :(
    sorry, its up now
    Yello yello yello folks of Spacecraftia! Welcome to the announcement radio thingy!
    I'm your host, Omglolz! Being in Hawaii right now!

Not much will be going on, I do have something to build on the moon when I get back, which might be on the weekends. I will build a Air station. It'll be just like a Gas Station. So look forward for that, folks!

This is Omglolz, Signing out!
    I am interested in being an admin, is there any way I can sign up?

PROUD USER OF THE STEVE SKIN
    wait, can anyone connect? I am having trouble with my internet right now, so just give me your opinion
    and
    ULiopleurodon

you may be an admin if I see your moderator application is OK

you need to:
    be a good sport (no raging!)
    never troll
    be a good builder
    follow rules
    and not ban people for doing the tiniest thing

and also, are you a good plugin maker?
    k I think I fixed the connection problem. people may now connect!!!!!
    I am so sorry I have not been on lately. There have been examinations and other school issues I had to handle. But, no worries, the banner is still being worked on.

P.S, I need a big GALATICRAFT word at the spawn to finish up the poster & banner with. Thanks for all your help. :)
    k cool, and also, get galacticraft dev build. the latest. the server is using it, and I think that's why its disconecting youserver has to use it, or MCPC+ will not work. pereiod
    Quote from Firestorm4204

and
    ULiopleurodon

you may be an admin if I see your moderator application is OK

you need to:
    be a good sport (no raging!)
    never troll
    be a good builder
    follow rules
    and not ban people for doing the tiniest thing

and also, are you a good plugin maker?

I can do all of those things, but I have no idea how to make plugins.

alright, but first, try to connect using the latest galacticraft dev build
    I just downloaded it, playing now.

MC NAME: juput

IF YOU ARE GOOD AT PVP: no, i am not really good at PVP, but i now a lot of building space structures, and i now a lot of the mod, i am a bug tester, i can help to the server to build spawns or places :)

IF YOU CAN OBEY RULES Yes, never been banned once in my entire live,and i have been playing minecraft for 5 years, no lie.

HOW MUCH YOU LIKE GALACTICRAFT:i youst love it, i always build underground or under water bases for rocket lunching, and in space, i love to build underground mines and bases too.
    pd. sorry if i have some errors, i am from spain, but i now some english :)
    this server is dead
    Sigh, the server is not dead, it's just you need galacticraft latest dev build
    Hi firestorm, it's minetreytrey, remember me from that flansmod server? I love galacticraft and I love the server!

PS: This is NOT a mod app
    oh yeah, I remember you :D coolseen any sigh of asamanar101? or kray?problebly not. but just to let you know, If you want to join the server, It will be up from about 6:30 AM to 9:00 PM.

you need the latest DEV build of galacticraft :D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes