This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

Keystone Creative! -- Fully 1.4.5 Updated! -- Freebuild Gameplay -- Free Items -- Friendly Staff -- 24/7 -- Lots of Land!

Hi Everyone

I know its been a long time since any of you have seen me (most will never have met me) but I find the fact that this server is shutting down one of the most sad things I have ever seen. I only got into minecraft because of Radda, and then 8bit helped me to start my own server, which I am still running 3 years later.

Anyway, I would like to offer one of my Dedicated servers for anyone who wants to continue this server!
    Its a 16gb ram, 4 core dedicated in Canada, the same hosts that Ben was on last time I talked to him (which was a long time ago unfortunately :( )

Anyway, I cannot run it as I have no time. But I would happily facilitate others to continue the legend of Keystone! Because if it is not continued it would be a loss to us all. (Damn that sounds soppy, well I do feel tears).

Anyway if anyone is interested email me at [email protected]

Hope I can help
    Shaanie

P.S. Please email me ANY support or questions as I do not get on the forums often at the moment :( this is one of the reasons I have space on my Dedicated machines.
    Last edited by Hollowbrown: 12/20/2012 9:51:45 AM
    -----------------------------------------------> Press the green arrow if you like me!
    Quote from Alistoriv

First, Ferry is female. Second, Kav did post abouts your harrassing. Third, Kav didn't even mention the fact that you completely neglected your duties as mod. We all remember what happened expert, you trying to tell us that what we saw didn't happen isn't going to change our memories.

First, I'm getting sick of this argument and this is the last time I'm trying to put my real intentions out there. Second, Just browsed through the whole incident on the forums, no specifying what I actually did, it is just referred to as "Giving mods a bad image" and "Harassing Ferret to tears". Once again, I only posted a screenshot of ferret accidently telling me what Kaval did, No intentions to "Harass ferret to tears". Also, I don't care as much about possibly not being a good mod, but all I was doing was not playing much as I was playing other games, and occasionally not paying attention to chat, and the item requests in the chat.
    Third: I've pulled up an old post from ferret.
    Quote from ferret189

KAVAL IS NOT SELFISH! She helped me when YOU were bullying me! She stood up to you! If you ask me, and basically everyone else, they will say that Kaval is one of the nicest, funniest admin! While people call YOU a selfless jerk. A real mod would accept a citizens apology. So I apologize, and call myself an idiot....a couple seconds later "Expert" says "Im posting on the forums". You actually made me cry! That was basically cyber-bullying. You can't humiliate someone on a server and expect to be able to get back on.

Now, I admit it may not have been the best idea to post the screenshots (Sorry to any ferret lovers out here if this gets offensive) but, that shouldn't have been enough to make ANYONE cry.
    Fourth, The screenshots I got from ferret proved what Kaval was doing, and throughout that whole incident, she always managed to avoid talking about what was actually in the screenshots, giving no information, only stating how horrible a mod I was and how I harassed ferret to tears. My Hypothesis: You knew there was no way to disprove the information, so you just used the offenses I had committed while proving those facts to ban me.
    Fifth, I only just realized that the reason everyone hated me when I came back from not playing was Kaval, after all, I don't mean to brag, but I was one of the more active and loved mods. Oh well, that's all in the past.
    Last edited by expert700: 12/20/2012 2:20:45 PM
    These issues are in the past, and it's clear that nobody involved is willing to compromise on their viewpoints. There is no reason to banter publicly about this any longer, if you have an issue with another user please use the forum PM system to resolve it.
    Last edited by 8bitben: 12/20/2012 3:12:30 PM
    Just so you all know, work on the new server is coming along nicely! You'll all be able to pick up where you left off on survival, and you'll all get to properly say goodbye to the creative map, before creative resets and starts anew.

Keep an eye on this page, so that you'll be able to connect to the new server when the time comes!
    Well its kinda upsetting that this happened........ i was gunna donate before keystone got shut down but i guess that isnt happening anymore. :steve_tearful:
    Well, here are a few things I should say:
    Don't argue over bans
    If you aren't admins, don't talk about the fairness of a ban if you aren't one at the server anymore (hinthint)
    Don't dredge up the past
    Think positively of Keystone (for me)
    have a nice day!
    "The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise, that they won't forget you."
    "What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk?! Thats what it means to be alive!"
    Why is everyone fighting?

People were a lot more mature about things when Raddafiskie closed down, so why not replicate that behaviour now?

Even though I haven't played on this server properly for months and months, I feel compelled to convey my disappointment at the fact that Keystone is closing down.

I'd like to thank 8bitben and demonic__Angel for keeping the Raddafiskie community alive for all this time, and also for creating a new community - the Keystone community. This has been said so many times now that it's a cliche, but I'll say it anyway: the end of a server doesn't mean the end of a community. Thank you Icabash for stepping up when others didn't.

So, with this new name / server on its way, why don't we all just start fresh? No fighting. No arguing. "Representatives" from both Azure and Keystone can keep out of each other's way, and everyone can just have fun playing an awesome game with their friends.

Anyways, I'll definitely pop on to the new server from time to time to check how things are going.

For any of you who have no clue who I am, I used to be an Admin here :P

-Graph
    If you don't quote my post, I probably won't see what you have to say.
    I would of but I cant. No hardware. lol.
    [Trusted]$$] on Azure Freebuild
    Quote from Graph

Why is everyone fighting?

People were a lot more mature about things when Raddafiskie closed down, so why not replicate that behaviour now?

Even though I haven't played on this server properly for months and months, I feel compelled to convey my disappointment at the fact that Keystone is closing down.

I'd like to thank 8bitben and demonic__Angel for keeping the Raddafiskie community alive for all this time, and also for creating a new community - the Keystone community. This has been said so many times now that it's a cliche, but I'll say it anyway: the end of a server doesn't mean the end of a community. Thank you Icabash for stepping up when others didn't.

So, with this new name / server on its way, why don't we all just start fresh? No fighting. No arguing. "Representatives" from both Azure and Keystone can keep out of each other's way, and everyone can just have fun playing an awesome game with their friends.

Anyways, I'll definitely pop on to the new server from time to time to check how things are going.

For any of you who have no clue who I am, I used to be an Admin here :P

-Graph

Pretty much sums up what I was going to say, except for the Admin part :P
    Last edited by Alistoriv: 12/22/2012 6:02:07 PM
    Quote from Kingphilip42

I'd like to say that it has been an honor playing with each and every one of you. The hundreds of hours that I spent on KS servers will not go forgotten. They will live on in the memories that we made. Maybe not in our builds, or projects. But in the friends we made along the way. It's been nice to be given the chance to get to know some of you, and to play with all of you. Keystone will be missed, but it should not be mourned. It was built from the ashes of a past server, and now it is time for the same to happen to Keystone. While I don't think I'll be playing much Minecraft after this, I still hope to see you all around.

If you'd like to stay in touch with me, my twitter is @kingphilip42, my xbox gamertag is Kingphilip109, my skype name is Kingphilip42, my Steam name is Kingphilip42 (NOT Kingphilip42 IDLING, look for The Hero This Server Deserves) and my 3DS friend code is 0559-6856-2678

I know there are many of you that I will never see again, and to those I say good bye, it's been fun. But I hope to hear from you all soon.

Your friend, and Admin,
    Philip

Lol, I thought The Hero This Server Deserves was my friend Matt... I was wondering where you went on my friends list XD.
    Quote from Everyone Else

D-D-D-DRAMA COMBO!!!!!

Ack's right, we'll be fine. See you guys on skype. Add me if you haven't, MegasusPrime
    The game is afoot
    Quote from Megasus

Ack's right, we'll be fine. See you guys on skype. Add me if you haven't, MegasusPrime
    ADD MEH: pokelover765
    Apparently, i'm unwanted on some servers
    rs.
    Quote from Alistoriv

Pretty much sums up what I was going to say, except for the Admin part :P

Maybe one day... who knows? :)
    If you don't quote my post, I probably won't see what you have to say.
    sorry about the shut down but i heard u are making a new server i hope that one is good just like how this one was. ign brockreen1
    hu this really stinks to all my ppl i knew for just a short time (thunder_egde,articay, terorist popcorn, gameboy, blackninja, allergy_man you were so nice you helped me get started and anyone else) it was fun.
    :steve_tearful: i'm sad and angry all at once :steve_rage: :GPA: budder pick
    Last edited by bighchill3: 12/28/2012 1:26:34 PM
    I really wish I would have known sooner but It's because I don't play much anymore on keystone if I don't talk to you guys much have fun
    on the new server :steve_tearful:
    idk what happend but I REALLY feel bad for ferret on what I'm hearing, Ferret don't listen to them there just bullies!!
    Say it ain't so D: 2 years spent with this community isn't enough for me, so I look forward to playing on Icabash's revival of it. Through all the memories I've had on Raddafiskie/Keystone the memory of the community and all the great people will be forever burnt into my mind. The memories of seeing a newby rise through the ranks was my most satisfying, as I was forever Citizen/Trusted/Resident. My time spent on these servers with these great staff will not go in vain. Yet my only regret is that I did not make more friends. For those who have posted on this forum, you are the past of this wonderful server; For those of who will continue on with these staff and players, you are the future; But while the present continues just be happy you contributed, and stop fighting. I hope to see you all on another server one day, so long as I still play Minecraft. No shout outs will be given, but so long as you know me from in game, PLEASE mention me in a future post. For reminiscing about "the ol' days," is all I have from this adventure.

Seeya! And I rarely get on skype, but when I do: Stronglovin is the name. :P
    Quote from Abrahamz

Say it ain't so D: 2 years spent with this community isn't enough for me, so I look forward to playing on Icabash's revival of it. Through all the memories I've had on Raddafiskie/Keystone the memory of the community and all the great people will be forever burnt into my mind. The memories of seeing a newby rise through the ranks was my most satisfying, as I was forever Citizen/Trusted/Resident. My time spent on these servers with these great staff will not go in vain. Yet my only regret is that I did not make more friends. For those who have posted on this forum, you are the past of this wonderful server; For those of who will continue on with these staff and players, you are the future; But while the present continues just be happy you contributed, and stop fighting. I hope to see you all on another server one day, so long as I still play Minecraft. No shout outs will be given, but so long as you know me from in game, PLEASE mention me in a future post. For reminiscing about "the ol' days," is all I have from this adventure.

Seeya! And I rarely get on skype, but when I do: Stronglovin is the name. :P I agree with you bro
    NNOOOO THE SERVER IS GONE FOREVER!!! Why not let another admin run it? I miss all the friends I have made and its sad that I will never see them again. Goodbye and if you want to play with me again go to ip: a3.mcctf.com please come see me! -Jtown448
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes