Early April of 2012 a group of friends and I decided to make are own server. I was chosen to be the server "host," or chosen to use my own computer to run the server. So I began a long process of learning how to operate a server, learning how to make a batch file to run the server, what plugins were "out there", and well you get the point. Anyway, after much hard work, I successfully installed, configured, and ran my first bukkit/minecraft server. From here me and this group of about 10 people played off my server using the Hamachi client. We ran only a few plugins that consisted of Vault, Factions, and MCMMO. After awhile I proposed the idea of "going public" with a PVP server. It was from here LeagueCraft began.
Me and a specific friend of mine (Imakemines) wanted to design a server that was highly different, more organized, and much much more fun than the common servers available to current Minecraft players. Having a just a server wasn't going to be nearly enough to develop a server that was unique and stood out above the rest. So from here we brainstormed other ideas that we believed would help GREATLY increase the joy of PVP as well as the atmosphere of the overall server. From brainstorming we came up with MCMMO, castles, a central shop, limited admin/Op/moderator power, a forum, and many other small things that I have not mentioned. Using these ideas we developed what we now currently know as Minecraft's LeagueCraft.
World Border (circle) is set at 6,000 blocks from spawn.
There are currently two VERY large and important castles located on LeagueCraft's "island." These castles can be claimed by ANY faction. At the end of every week, whatever faction that controls the castle, or the majority of the castle, are awarded with a prize. If a war or [large] battle of any type is taking place during the end of the week when awards are being given nobody will receive a prize. Castles we are added to bring a twist to a our pvp server AND TO ENCOURAGE LARGE FACTIONS SO THAT YOU CAN CLAIM AN ENTIRE CASTLE. The smallest castle takes about 50 claims to fully have control of it. GRIEFING OR DESTRUCTION OF A CASTLE WILL RESULT IN A BAN. YOU MAY MOD A CASTLE.
Raidcall is similar to programs like Vent, Team Speak 3, and Mumble. However this program comes at no charge to the server, and I personally like the overall feel of the software more. We use Raidcall for communication purposes as well as to form a much stronger player community on the server.
LeagueCraft contains multiple plugins for various reasons, whether it be for mcmmo, teams, shop, or anti-cheating. Here are some of the plugins you should know about. For more detailed information on these plugins please ask in game or in Raidcall.
Deviates the "guilds" on our server. Lets factions claim land to protect land, items, and buidings. Land can be claimed by enemy factions if faction power reaches to low of a point.
/f join [faction name]
/f create [faction name]
Allows player to buy and sell items to stores.
#Left click a sign to buy
#Right click a sign to sell
Your top of the line anti-xray
-Miscellaneous Anti-Cheat plugins
Go ahead and test them, that is if you want to be banned
Les players level up certain abilities and improves the enjoyment of combat.
5% chance to behead a player
Allows players to mine spawners with silk touch.
We will not take requests for Op, in fact dont even ask. WE WILL COME TO YOU IF WE EVER THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO RUN A SERVER THAT HAS HAD HOURS UPON HOURS PUT INTO ITS DEVELOPMENT. Thanks for your understanding.
At LeagueCraft, we do not plan on letting paying money/donating to give you a large advantage on the server. We as past players of servers have found large donation perks to be to unbalancing to the server and gives to much power to one singular player. That said, we at LeagueCraft will still have some small perks available for when you do donate.
This Includes (we may add or take away things as we see fit):
1. Anything negotiable with the admins that isnt to over powered (post below) (Amount we choose)
2. $5 Wood Package: $1,000 In game money, 20 iron ingots, 5 diamonds, 2 stacks of logs
3. $10 Coal Package: $2,000 In game money, 32 iron ingots, 5 diamond, 3 stacks of coal, 2 stacks of wood, 1 Mcmmo skills, sethome and home command
4. $25 Iron Package: $5,000 In game money, 2 stacks of iron, 32 diamonds, 3 stacks of coal, 2 stacks of wood, 2 Mcmmo Skills, tpa
5. $50 Emerald Package: Your own name change (Nickname), 3 stacks of iron, 1 stack of diamonds, 3 stacks of coal, 2 stacks of wood, 3 Mcmmo Skills, Decreased Mcmmo ability cool down, near, tpa
6. $100 Diamond Package: VIP Tag, Your own name chance (Nickname), 5 stacks of iron, 2.5 stacks of diamonds, 3 stacks of coal, 2 stacks of wood, silk spawner (ability to mine spawners), all Mcmmo skills, 150% mcmmo Xp Rate, Decreased Mcmmo ability cool down, tpa, single private chest
7. $250 League Package: Your own custom war arena, *Insert Text Here* League Tag, Your own name chance (Nickname) with color, 10 stacks of iron, 5 stacks of diamonds, 3 stacks of coal, 2 stacks of wood, silk spawner (ability to mine spawners), all Mcmmo skills, Tpa, Double Mcmmo Xp Rate, Decreased Mcmmo ability cool down, Mob Bounty, double private chest
8. Three Days of double Mcmmo Exp for you $10, or $20 for a week
- Our great appreciation for you as a player