Are you sick of plugins?
Tired of looking for a vanilla PvP server?
This server is a PvP server that has barely any restrictions on how you want to play the game. Through my experiences in playing minecraft I've grown sick of servers where you 'buy' a house, 'protect' your bases and chests and many other add-ons to the game. I find that the true fun in Minecraft is survival, and one of the major things about the kind of survival is PvP. Having a vulnerable base and unprotected chests should motivate you to build efficient, undetectable bases, hide chests in spots only you know... and make sure you're not followed to said locations.
Here is a general idea of what you're allowed to do on this server:
- Build whatever, wherever you like (besides spawn)
- Kill other players, whether it through a duel with honour and pride, or a cunning ambush or assassination
- Attack/raid others' bases at any time
- Strategically use fire, TNT and lava to mount an attack on others' bases
Rules (of course, every server has to have rules but read them before you have a cry!)
- No use of hacks or xrays to obtain items unfairly or give yourself an unfair advantage
- Report hackers. If you see someone hacking, screenshot it an email me at [email protected], which will buzz my phone and I'll immediately ban the person in violation of the rules.
- Do not complain or cry about being killed or having your things stolen. This is a PvP server, these things are expected to happen seeing as all areas besides spawn are hostile areas. - No spawn camping. PvP isn't about killing one or two people over and over again. It's about killing someone, trying to profit from it, and moving on.
- Have fun. I know this sounds cheesy but I really mean it.
I will enforce these rules strictly. If there is an argument I'll make a judgement call by reading the chat logs and using evidence to support claims, and bans will be handed out on a silver platter. I'm not going to make it so everyone gets along or that there is 'peace' and 'harmony' in the server. I will maintain order.
Some additional information about the us and server:
We OPs will do our best to tend to your needs, if they are required. We will not abuse our powers to spawn you or anyone items (including ourselves). The reason why this server was created is because we wanted to play in a world without plugins, and play minecraft the old-fashioned way. Good old, PvP and survival. So naturally, we'd be participating in the fun!
The world difficulty is set to Hard, with a reasonable square border. This is to keep the frequency at which players encounter each other at a high enough rate so that some PvP actually goes on and so that it's not entirely impossible to locate/discover others' bases. So overall, it's to prevent players from building bases a few thousand blocks out, hoping that they'd never be discovered.
Server IP: 220.127.116.11:25565
If you have any questions, would like to provide feedback or just want to say hi, don't hesitate email me at [email protected]
When you join, you'll see bedrock pillars. These are just borders for the spawn and are temporary. They will be removed after I build a small town in it, just to make it clear that it is the spawn area.
What about minimap plugin? It's convenient for keeping track of where spawn and bases are without having to write down or memorize coordinates, but I don't think it'd spam you any notifications since it doesn't interact with anything other than our clients.
So this guy named Amtrix hopped on and demanded diamonds. I lol'd and he said crash the server if we didn't give him any. Then the server started lagging and soon enough it crashed. Please deal with him. Thanks. >.