|| » VPS4Less « || Instant Setup | SSD | From $2.50 | France & US Servers | Vanilla, Bukkit, Tekkit & FTB | *Free 15 slot mumble

Here at VPS4Less we thrive on customer satisfaction. We only use the best hardware possible when it comes to our Minecraft servers to ensure the best performance is given to all. When it comes to prices we look across the market and see what our competitors are charging. We look around and constantly change our prices to ensure that you get the best deal possible.

Our staff members are fully qualified IT Professionals with experience in live environments to ensure that you the customer receive the best service and experience possible. When it comes to support our technicians are trained in all aspects of Minecraft hosting and are able to provide around the clock solutions and support on multiple things such as getting the most out of your server to plugin setups.

If you are still not sure you can Contact Us and a member of the team will get back to you to discuss your requirements. Reliable hosting since September 2011.

:Diamond: Solid State Drives (SSD)
    :Diamond: Free MySQL database
    :Diamond: Free web hosting (On request)
    :Diamond: Vanilla, Bukkit, Tekkit & Feed The Beast (FTB)
    :Diamond: One click installs
    :Diamond: Unlimited Bandwidth
    :Diamond: Unlimited disk space**
    :Diamond: Unlimited data transfer**
    :Diamond: Instant setup
    :Diamond: 99.5% uptime guarantee
    :Diamond: No slot restrictions
    :Diamond: Free 15 slot Mumble servers with TCAdmin control panel (On request)
    :Diamond: Live support
    :Diamond: Full FTP access
    :Diamond: Multicraft control panel (Live demo: http://demo.multicraft.org)
    :Diamond: Paypal & bank transfer.
    :Diamond: 7 day money back guarantee, no questions asked
    :Diamond: Get up to 2 months free when signing up for one of our 6 monthly or annual packages

:Diamond: Dedicated IP = $2 per month or $20 server lifetime
    :Diamond: Plugin Support = $5 per month***

VPS4Less US Test Server
    IP Address: 173.198.234.66:25585

We aim to offer the best support available, to ensure your experience with us goes smoothly. If you ever need any kind of help or support, then there are several methods which you can contact us by.

We have a large knowledge base, which should answer a lot of your questions, however if you cannot find what your looking for feel free to contact us.

Our live support is usually always available simply go to our site http://vps4less.co.uk/ and on the left side of the website you will see a tab marked "Live Help Online", just click that and follow instructions. If its offline you will be able to leave a message or you can visit our contact page and fill out a short form.

* Please note that slots shown are only recommended. This does not take into count plugins and other mods that your server has.
    ** Fair usage applies.
    *** Up to 5 hours per month.
    Last edited by denden216: 1/2/2013 12:46:50 PM
    Promo code added "xmas25" for 25% off your order!

Rick H
    Rick Howard - Director Of VPS4Less - http://vps4less.co.uk
    Really good offers, After my current server runs out I'll defiantly swap over to here... As long as you can keep up to the Features xD.

Cheapest Deals I've seen, keep up the good job
    Quote from RSarahs

Really good offers, After my current server runs out I'll defiantly swap over to here... As long as you can keep up to the Features xD.

Cheapest Deals I've seen, keep up the good job

Thank you for your kind words, reassure we will only be adding more features over time.
    I am sponsored by these amazing people and I have 2 servers with them now.

The connection is great and the Live Chat staff are great help and easy to talk to.

If I was not sponsored I would still buy the hosting.

I was sponsored before and they were terrible.

Prices are so cheap and anyone can afford them.

VPS4LESS ALL THE WAY !!!
    Quote from NewEraCrafting

I am sponsored by these amazing people and I have 2 servers with them now.

The connection is great and the Live Chat staff are great help and easy to talk to.

If I was not sponsored I would still buy the hosting.

I was sponsored before and they were terrible.

Prices are so cheap and anyone can afford them.

VPS4LESS ALL THE WAY !!!

Thanks, we hope your experience with us will always go smoothly.
    This is very nice "Company" I really do love vps4less. I had alot of questions to them to be 100% sure they are good and so and they answered me back very fast.

Really nice live support and they offer SSD-DISk to every server. Makes it even fast instead of a normal harddriver, thats a thing i love to.

+ Price
    + Support
    + Fast
    + SSD
    + Unlimited Bandwith + Diskspace!

I do really recommend these guys. I will be using this host for a long time and even in the future :D
    Quote from Siickest

This is very nice "Company" I really do love vps4less. I had alot of questions to them to be 100% sure they are good and so and they answered me back very fast.

Really nice live support and they offer SSD-DISk to every server. Makes it even fast instead of a normal harddriver, thats a thing i love to.

+ Price
    + Support
    + Fast
    + SSD
    + Unlimited Bandwith + Diskspace!

I do really recommend these guys. I will be using this host for a long time and even in the future :D

Thank you for your feedback, we aim to always please our customers.
    This is the best hosting company by far. I highly recommend it. :)
    *insert Clever Signature Here*
    Hey there VPS!

Unfortunately, I'm not an active member on this forum but you guys asked for my opinion so here it is.

Friendliest and most helpful helpdesk I've experienced in a year of Tekkit server searching. I've tried a lot of different hosts, big and small hosts that were constantly manned by clueless individuals. I pay for the server, so I expect support when I run into an issue; You guys gave me exactly that. The setup was instant, and one of your helpdesk members took it's time to explain everything to me. Instead of just setting up the server and telling me to have fun; The person explained to me how to set up the server, how to install plugins, how to recognize conflicts, how to schedule tasks and so forth. All in all, I think we chatted (which later turned to live voice chat) for about a hour, sharing a good couple of laughs on the way. A really laid back guy, that simply enjoys helping others. You have my thanks.

For an experienced person, that's a piece of cake. But it's something I've struggled with since I began to host small-sized servers. You guys have hands down, the friendliest and professional support team and that really sold the plan for me. (I opened up a ticket first to talk to you guys, get a good first impression. You gave me exactly that.) Even today, with new year around the corner; Support is available. -Live- support.

That's dedication right there. I'm tempted to log into that live chat and tell you guys to drop the work and celebrate.

Thank you, for sharing knowledge on what most hosts consider to be 'basic' stuff. Thank you, for offering servers at a good price. I'm looking forward to running a server with you guys for a long time. You guys are without a doubt, the most reliable (Connecting from the NL to an USA server. No lagg what so ever.) and friendly company I've rented a server from.
    Last edited by Psychyn: 12/31/2012 1:30:49 PM
    Quote from Psychyn

-snip-

Glad it worked out well :)
    A few of my friends and i have servers on here and they have said nothing but good words about vps4less there support is great and the staff are very friendly there servers work great with mod packs like Voltz or mind crack keep it i can see my self staying with these guys for a long time :)

im so happy with these guys that i have decided to add there banner to my sig to show my support
    Last edited by cammygames: 1/2/2013 10:31:06 AM
    Quote from cammygames

A few of my friends and i have servers on here and they have said nothing but good words about vps4less there support is great and the staff are very friendly there servers work great with mod packs like Voltz or mind crack keep it i can see my self staying with these guys for a long time :)

im so happy with these guys that i have decided to add there banner to my sig to show my support

Thanks! We will always try our best to please our customers.
    Last edited by denden216: 1/2/2013 12:35:18 PM
    Update: Free mumble servers available on request with every minecraft server purchased!
    Great services, I highly recommend to others!
    Thanks Killer!
    Quote from VPS4LessUK

Thanks Killer!

No problem and thankyou for the amazing server :)
    Quote from denden216

Thank you for your kind words, reassure we will only be adding more features over time.

can i get a trial of one server for a few time(1 hour)?.Im interested in purchase the zombie package , but i want to prove the ping or lag before

Can i pay with Euros or dollars?
    Last edited by ogr93: 1/14/2013 4:42:30 PM
    Quote from VPS4LessUK

Promo code added "xmas25" for 25% off your order!

Rick H

can i get a trial of one server for a few time(1 hour)?.Im interested in purchase the zombie package , but i want to prove the ping or lag before. servers are located in france?

Quote from ogr93

can i get a trial of one server for a few time(1 hour)?.Im interested in purchase the zombie package , but i want to prove the ping or lag before. servers are located in france?

Pretty sure you can pay with any currency, also you can see the ping on the server I play on its hosted from VPS4Less and its in France the ip is 188.165.251.56:25598
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes