This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

ATTACK ON TITAN MINECRAFT SERVER!

IGN:
    xViciousx

Application for: Moderator
    Reason: The reason why I would ask for a moderator position right off the bat is the fact that too many young ones are playing minecraft and want "power positions". I cannot count the endless times i went on to a server with 12 and 13+ year old's abusing mod positions. Given the fact that not all children mods are bad i stayed around each server to see if its a "one time" thing but like it's known, kids will be kids. I plan to be staying on every server i play online for quite a while possibly all the way up until July 8th when I ship off for Combat Training. Well, the main reason why I'd like to apply for mod is that i believe if the correct staff is chosen more players will stay and a very nice RP experience will be kept throughout the server rather than players fighting against mods.

Application for: Builder
    Reason: Honestly i'm applying just for the sake of building. I don't know if I'm the best builder but i'm definitely not the worst. Just tell me what you need built and i'll build it. I can show you some work of mine that's very recent. All other builds are on the 360 edition of minecraft so I couldn't do much to show you.

Job Application Soldier

Experience:
    Watched over 100 Hours of YouTube play-through's of minecraft since minecraft release
    8+ Months Xbox 360 edition
    1 Month PC edition

Red stone is not a problem for me.
    I draw a layout for a basic build or for the complicated builds i use my imagination to give it that personal touch.

What can you bring?:
    Forum Management
    HTML Coding
    Leadership + communication skills
    Friendly Vibes ;D
    Minecraft Server Management *Learning*

Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga?:
    Up to date on Anime, chapter 21 Manga

Possible story for your character:
    Adaptable (I can create a story for whatever is needed)
    Last edited by Viciousx0: 7/22/2013 6:04:30 PM
    - IGN (In-Game Name) beastpunisher421
    - Age 20
    - Gender male
    - Applying for (Admin, mod etc) Player/Member
    - Reason wanting this position This looks amazing i am really digging on the story line and could use a break from the other servers i play on.
    - Job applying for(Soldier,Villager, etc) Sniper/soldier
    - Experience in anything minecraft i am great with redstone and am an amazing shot on minecraft. have been playing since 2010. not the best builder but i do build statues pretty well
    - Contact Info (skype) jonathan.wilburn.421

- What can you bring? i can build huge doors or something to get through the walls or maybe even a few "Titan Traps"
    - Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? (Not Mandatory but gives plus) No i have not but i can look it up
    - Possible story for your character (Not Mandatory but gives plus) A wandering mercenary who refused to go inside the walls and live in the monotonous world inside them. one day he saw a giant "Titan" and tracked it down to Wall Maria when he saw tthe destruction he went to the palace and talked with the emperor. he told him his story of surviving out in the wild for so long and how when he saw the destruction he was overcome with the need to help protect the walls from being breached again. the emperor then smiled and said we shall see
    Last edited by beastpunisher: 7/22/2013 6:33:42 PM
    - IGN (In-Game Name)
    ===Zanotto
    ===18
    ===Male
    - Applying for (Admin, mod etc)

===moderator
    - Reason wanting this position

===I have moderated many servers in the past and had a great amount of fun, unfortunately they were ddos'd relentlessly and the owner had to shut it down because he couldn't afford protection, anyway, I want to be a moderator so I can make sure players who follow the rules can have the best experience possible, as something like roleplay is easily disrupted. I would have a great amount of fun on this server whether or not I was accepted but would appreciate a chance to make it even better with my experience and fresh mind :D
    - Job applying for(Soldier,Villager, etc)

===Hmm, what about wall maintenence? probably a thankless but I get to watch the action without putting my character at too much risk :3 And when bricks start cracking or eroding with age I doubt the soldiers will be the ones hauling up new stones and all that, haha.
    - Experience in anything minecraft

===was an admin on a server once and a mod on several, so I know all the commands and some of the servers inner workings, been playing since early ===minecraft beta and have put countless hours into it.
    - Contact Info

Skype - [email protected]
    name - thewoonatic
    - What can you bring?

===my experience with running servers, my building and above average redstone abilities, my fresh ideas, hopefully someone nice to chat with? Also I have quite a bit of experience moderating forums.
    - Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? (Not Mandatory but gives plus)

===yes, I watch the anime, I am tempted to read the manga, but I feel it might make the anime less enjoyable if I know what's going to happen :3
    - Possible story for your character (Not Mandatory but gives plus)

===never thought to make one honestly, but would be pretty easy and maybe fun, if you want me to I can make someone :o
    Last edited by Zanotto: 7/22/2013 11:39:07 PM
    IGN: Mistflakes
    Job: Builder
    Reason: An Attack On Titan server is a wonderful idea, and of course I would like to help out in making it happen.
    In-game Job: Soldier
    Experience: I have owned Minecraft since before they implemented monsters, and has been following it ever since.
    Contact Info: [email protected]
    What I Could Bring To The Server: Though my building experience is mediocre in some respects, I would still like to help out in creating a server, especially one I would be regularly active on.
    I've watched all of the episodes of the anime, but have not read the manga.
    Story for my character is definitely possible.
    Thanks a ton!
    Quote from Viciousx0

IGN:
    xViciousx

Application for: Moderator
    Reason: The reason why I would ask for a moderator position right off the bat is the fact that too many young ones are playing minecraft and want "power positions". I cannot count the endless times i went on to a server with 12 and 13+ year old's abusing mod positions. Given the fact that not all children mods are bad i stayed around each server to see if its a "one time" thing but like it's known, kids will be kids. I plan to be staying on every server i play online for quite a while possibly all the way up until July 8th when I ship off for Combat Training. Well, the main reason why I'd like to apply for mod is that i believe if the correct staff is chosen more players will stay and a very nice RP experience will be kept throughout the server rather than players fighting against mods.

Application for: Builder
    Reason: Honestly i'm applying just for the sake of building. I don't know if I'm the best builder but i'm definitely not the worst. Just tell me what you need built and i'll build it. I can show you some work of mine that's very recent. All other builds are on the 360 edition of minecraft so I couldn't do much to show you.

Job Application Soldier

Experience:
    Watched over 100 Hours of YouTube play-through's of minecraft since minecraft release
    8+ Months Xbox 360 edition
    1 Month PC edition

Red stone is not a problem for me.
    I draw a layout for a basic build or for the complicated builds i use my imagination to give it that personal touch.

What can you bring?:
    Forum Management
    HTML Coding
    Leadership + communication skills
    Friendly Vibes ;D
    Minecraft Server Management *Learning*

Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga?:
    Up to date on Anime, chapter 21 Manga

Possible story for your character:
    Adaptable (I can create a story for whatever is needed)

Your application has been approved.
    Please register to the forums.
    http://attackonminecraft.boards.net/
    You will be contacted via Skype.

Quote from beastpunisher

- IGN (In-Game Name) beastpunisher421
    - Age 20
    - Gender male
    - Applying for (Admin, mod etc) Player/Member
    - Reason wanting this position This looks amazing i am really digging on the story line and could use a break from the other servers i play on.
    - Job applying for(Soldier,Villager, etc) Sniper/soldier
    - Experience in anything minecraft i am great with redstone and am an amazing shot on minecraft. have been playing since 2010. not the best builder but i do build statues pretty well
    - Contact Info (skype) jonathan.wilburn.421

- What can you bring? i can build huge doors or something to get through the walls or maybe even a few "Titan Traps"
    - Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? (Not Mandatory but gives plus) No i have not but i can look it up
    - Possible story for your character (Not Mandatory but gives plus) A wandering mercenary who refused to go inside the walls and live in the monotonous world inside them. one day he saw a giant "Titan" and tracked it down to Wall Maria when he saw tthe destruction he went to the palace and talked with the emperor. he told him his story of surviving out in the wild for so long and how when he saw the destruction he was overcome with the need to help protect the walls from being breached again. the emperor then smiled and said we shall see

You have been accepted.
    Please register to our forums.
    Quote from Zanotto

- IGN (In-Game Name)
    ===Zanotto
    ===18
    ===Male
    - Applying for (Admin, mod etc)

===moderator
    - Reason wanting this position

===I have moderated many servers in the past and had a great amount of fun, unfortunately they were ddos'd relentlessly and the owner had to shut it down because he couldn't afford protection, anyway, I want to be a moderator so I can make sure players who follow the rules can have the best experience possible, as something like roleplay is easily disrupted. I would have a great amount of fun on this server whether or not I was accepted but would appreciate a chance to make it even better with my experience and fresh mind :D
    - Job applying for(Soldier,Villager, etc)

===Hmm, what about wall maintenence? probably a thankless but I get to watch the action without putting my character at too much risk :3 And when bricks start cracking or eroding with age I doubt the soldiers will be the ones hauling up new stones and all that, haha.
    - Experience in anything minecraft

===was an admin on a server once and a mod on several, so I know all the commands and some of the servers inner workings, been playing since early ===minecraft beta and have put countless hours into it.
    - Contact Info

Skype - [email protected]
    name - thewoonatic
    - What can you bring?

===my experience with running servers, my building and above average redstone abilities, my fresh ideas, hopefully someone nice to chat with? Also I have quite a bit of experience moderating forums.
    - Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? (Not Mandatory but gives plus)

===yes, I watch the anime, I am tempted to read the manga, but I feel it might make the anime less enjoyable if I know what's going to happen :3
    - Possible story for your character (Not Mandatory but gives plus)

===never thought to make one honestly, but would be pretty easy and maybe fun, if you want me to I can make someone :o

Your application has been approved.
    You will be contacted on Skype
    Quote from Mistflakes

IGN: Mistflakes
    Job: Builder
    Reason: An Attack On Titan server is a wonderful idea, and of course I would like to help out in making it happen.
    In-game Job: Soldier
    Experience: I have owned Minecraft since before they implemented monsters, and has been following it ever since.
    Contact Info: [email protected]
    What I Could Bring To The Server: Though my building experience is mediocre in some respects, I would still like to help out in creating a server, especially one I would be regularly active on.
    I've watched all of the episodes of the anime, but have not read the manga.
    Story for my character is definitely possible.
    Thanks a ton!

You have been chosen to be an player on the server, no special privileges for now.
    You have a chance to rank up.
    Last edited by Magical_chicken: 7/23/2013 1:03:08 AM
    Still looking folks. We need mostly builders but all slots are still open.
    http://attackonminecraft.boards.net/thread/6/current-accepted-admins-moderators-builders to see some details.
    Don't even bother applying admin if you haven't seen the anime and don't have skype.
    You can apply for Moderator instead and any other "job"
    Remember to use the correct form in the first page of this post :)
    IGN: marina9889
    Applying for: Artist, skin maker
    Reason wanting this position: I really like to make SNK and other personal maybe skins! and I would be so happy if i could help you guys make some!
    Job applying for: Soldier
    Experience in anything minecraft: I've been playing minecraft for a couple years, i usually like to fight monsters and occassionally build, if given instructions, I also make all my own skins, or sometimes wear the ones my friends have given to me.
    Contact Info: Skype is marinawolfpup

What can you bring?: Skins and I'm working with Dorovio with the texture pack
    Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga?(Not Mandatory but gives plus): I have caught up with the TV series and I'm beginning reading the manga.
    Possible story for your character (Not Mandatory but gives plus): My name is Marina Embry, sisters to Marta, I decided to follow a different path than her and try to help kill titans to protect her family and everyone else.
    IGN xXeroXx

Age 22

Gender m

Applying for mod

Reason wanting this position- ive been co owners and mods on other servers and was able to help every one that needed it i never spawn any thing in to help some one else im good at being on staff/mod

Job applying for Soldier

Experience in anything minecraft really good at building and restone contraptions and can make really good landscapes

Contact Info [email protected] skype ExiledNation

What can you bring? experence at building n crafting can listin to orders and follow them. and also can bring a good experence for the other players
    Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? im up the the most resent chaper of the manga as well as the anime love the show and thinking bout makeing my own 3Dmanuvering gear soon because of it :D

Possible story for your character
    ]name Ero shade
    raise in the back allys of the trost distric not knowing who his parents were. growing up stealing to servive the years and been caught by the military police once. makeing everything a joke when he can he can be serious when need be. when he got caught by the military police the collosal titan appeared. the instante the police useing he 3d manuvering gear right in front of him thats all he wanted to do was to fly with the gear. but in order to do that he had to apply and join the training corps. it came naturaly to him do the years stealing and running away. now he is ready to join the scouting legion so he can have fun with the titans.

btw i really want to join this server. im a huge fan of shingeki no kyojin and sence i saw the mod on youtube ive been serching for a server with it soOOO WOOT lol
    <("<)(>"<)(>")> KIRBY DANCE
    Last edited by xXeroXx: 7/23/2013 7:02:51 PM
    Quote from marina9889

IGN: marina9889
    Applying for: Artist, skin maker
    Reason wanting this position: I really like to make SNK and other personal maybe skins! and I would be so happy if i could help you guys make some!
    Job applying for: Soldier
    Experience in anything minecraft: I've been playing minecraft for a couple years, i usually like to fight monsters and occassionally build, if given instructions, I also make all my own skins, or sometimes wear the ones my friends have given to me.
    Contact Info: Skype is marinawolfpup

What can you bring?: Skins and I'm working with Dorovio with the texture pack
    Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga?(Not Mandatory but gives plus): I have caught up with the TV series and I'm beginning reading the manga.
    Possible story for your character (Not Mandatory but gives plus): My name is Marina Embry, sisters to Marta, I decided to follow a different path than her and try to help kill titans to protect her family and everyone else.

Accepted to be part of the Resource Team
    Check the forums and send me a PM there.
    Quote from xXeroXx

IGN xXeroXx

Age 22

Gender m

Applying for mod

Reason wanting this position- ive been co owners and mods on other servers and was able to help every one that needed it i never spawn any thing in to help some one else im good at being on staff/mod

Job applying for Soldier

Experience in anything minecraft really good at building and restone contraptions and can make really good landscapes

Contact Info [email protected] skype ExiledNation

What can you bring? experence at building n crafting can listin to orders and follow them. and also can bring a good experence for the other players
    Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga? im up the the most resent chaper of the manga as well as the anime love the show and thinking bout makeing my own 3Dmanuvering gear soon because of it :D

Possible story for your character
    ]name Ero shade
    raise in the back allys of the trost distric not knowing who his parents were. growing up stealing to servive the years and been caught by the military police once. makeing everything a joke when he can he can be serious when need be. when he got caught by the military police the collosal titan appeared. the instante the police useing he 3d manuvering gear right in front of him thats all he wanted to do was to fly with the gear. but in order to do that he had to apply and join the training corps. it came naturaly to him do the years stealing and running away. now he is ready to join the scouting legion so he can have fun with the titans.

btw i really want to join this server. im a huge fan of shingeki no kyojin and sence i saw the mod on youtube ive been serching for a server with it soOOO WOOT lol
    <)(>"<)(>")> KIRBY DANCE

Under Consideration.
    Meanwhile please register to our forums.
    I have a couple of questions before applying to this server. My two main focuses are on what mod you plan on using for the 3DMG, and what you plan to use to represent titans. Another quick question is what client do you plan on using for the server? (Such as Spoutcraft or just normal Minecraft?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNvYk9oWYfw Similar to such?

Quote from xReactHD

I have a couple of questions before applying to this server. My two main focuses are on what mod you plan on using for the 3DMG, and what you plan to use to represent titans. Another quick question is what client do you plan on using for the server? (Such as Spoutcraft or just normal Minecraft?)

Similar to such?

Hey, I'm an admin on this server and as the plugin master of the server I will answer this.

We will be using that mod there and will require everybody who plays on the server to install it before joining.
    I'm unsure on how the titans will be implemented we are going to look into that in a while.
    It will be a bukkit server as far as I'm aware to the moment, So you will have to install the mod yourself however we may look into something different.
    IGN: cdminer678

Applying for: Moderator/player

The reason I want this position: Shinjeki no Kyojin is my favorite anime and manga series, an I would love to be a part of a Minecraft server that would allow me to be a part of a slightly adapted version of it.

Job: Soldier (more preferably Survey Corps.)

Experience: I have played Minecraft since alpha and have experience in almost all fields of the game. (more notably: building)

Contact info: You can contact me at my email: [email protected]

What I can bring: I could help any newer players learn and adapt to our situation and could definatly help in combat situations, as well as some redstone contraptions.

Have you seen/ read Shinjeki no Kyojin?: I have seen all anime episodes and have read some manga chapters.

Possible story: During the attack on wall Maria, my family was mutilated by the bane of humanity: Titans. They slaughtered the citizens of the city; and as my family died in agony I fled on the few boats that would escape. During the following years I would train at the military to kill the titans in their homes, outside the walls, and make them feel the same pain as I.
    Last edited by Xastaul: 7/25/2013 1:17:46 PM
    Quote from xReactHD

Similar to such?

Like dent said but we are trying to find a way to convert the mod into a plugin (this has been done but the person who made it doesn't want to share it) So we still need to find a person who knows how to make plugins etc.
    As for the titans we have found multiple plugins that allow you to change the size of mobs. So we will use it.
    For the client I am not currently 100% sure.
    Quote from Xastaul

IGN: cdminer678

Applying for: Moderator/player

The reason I want this position: Shinjeki no Kyojin is my favorite anime and manga series, an I would love to be a part of a Minecraft server that would allow me to be a part of a slightly adapted version of it.

Job: Soldier (more preferably Survey Corps.)

Experience: I have played Minecraft since alpha and have experience in almost all fields of the game. (more notably: building)

Contact info: You can contact me at my email: [email protected]

What I can bring: I could help any newer players learn and adapt to our situation and could definatly help in combat situations, as well as some redstone contraptions.

Have you seen/ read Shinjeki no Kyojin?: I have seen all anime episodes and have read some manga chapters.

Possible story: During the attack on wall Maria, my family was mutilated by the bane of humanity: Titans. They slaughtered the citizens of the city; and as my family died in agony I fled on the few boats that would escape. During the following years I would train at the military to kill the titans in their homes, outside the walls, and make them feel the same pain as I.

You have been accepted to become a player but unfortunately not mod. However I would like to offer you a role of a builder.
    Quote from Magical_chicken

You have been accepted to become a player but unfortunately not mod. However I would like to offer you a role of a builder.

I'll take up on that offer.
    IGN: GhostDriver246

Applying for: Player/Moderator

I am applying for this position is because I enjoy Minecraft as much as I enjoy Attack on Titan (Alot), I also love to be part of this as it would be amazing to play in the world of Attack on Titan and experience the thrills as a player on the server.

Job: Soldier as Recon Corps/Stationary Guard (Don't mind which one)

Experience: Have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.2, I have played 19 days in game time of Minecraft on PC and 1 day in game time of Minecraft on Xbox 360. I once owned a server which was sucessfull enough with 30 recurring players a day and have been moderator on 2 servers before so I know my fair share of Moderating and upkeeping of a server.

Contact info: Skype: eoghan7789

What I can bring: I am very easygoing so I could help out other player having trouble with the 3D Maneuver Gear as I have had much practice using it on the mod. I was also an owner of a minecraft server I rented about 5 months ago so I have pretty good knowledge about renting servers and the whole setup of servers in general if you need any help with that.

Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga?(Not Mandatory but gives plus): I have read all of the manga that has been released thus far and have been following it since the release of Chapter 7 of the manga, I have seen all the episodes that have been released thus far of the anime, I also have spent alot of time on the Attack on Titan Wiki learning about the world, the characters, the titans etc, so I have alot of knowledge about the world of Attack on Titan.

Possible story: During the attack on mankind when the colossal titan broke the wall a huge piece of the wall went flying and smashed into my house, my whole family were inside the house when it happened, including me. My father shielded me with his body which saved my life, I managed to crawl out of the debris which was once my home, the titans looming ever so closer to my location. A soldier from the stationary guard came and saw I was in no condition to walk, so he picked me up used his 3D maneuver gear to get me to safety and sent me on the ferry where I would be safe from the titans, I owe that man my life. A few weeks after the attack on mankind with no family and no friends surviving the attack I had nowhere to turn but to underground crime to survive. After a while I felt as if I owed my family more than crime and needed to find the soldier who saved my life. So I decided to enlist in the military to fight the titans, so that no one else has to suffer the loss and pain I felt. I am now torn between Joining the Recon Corps or Stationary Guard.
    Really looking forward to this server I hope everything goes as planned and wish you all the luck :D
    Last edited by GhostDrive: 7/26/2013 10:37:12 AM
    IGN: muas.
    applying for: anything you want me to.
    reason: it would be good to be admin but mod will be ok.
    job: soldier (scouting legion).
    experience: started playing minecraft since 1.2.5 was out.
    i can bring a nice server with no hacking.
    i have watch attack on titan every episode and downloaded it and now im waiting for episode 16 and chapter 48.
    possible story for your character: not sure.
    i know how to host server but never make one but im thinking of making one but i dont know how to make texture packs.
    Hey, just a question, but my application got accepted a while ago, however, I haven't been contacted on Skype. I'm sure it was just an oversight or something, but I figured I should let you know.
    - IGN: exaltedpanda
    - Applying for: mod/builder
    - Reason: I'd prefer to be a mod simply because it gives me the freedom to use creative mode for buildings, without the responsibility of being an admin. I like to focus on architecture and realism, and being held back by collecting materials for massive projects like this one would be frustrating beyond belief. Beyond this, I enjoy coordinating building efforts, so status as a mod would help in a leadership role.
    - Job applying for: villager. I'd enjoy watching fights, but being in the action gives me tunnel vision and I can't enjoy the whole view.
    - Experience: I've been playing minecraft since good old 1.1, when stairs were still being awful about placement.
    - Contact Info: Skype is exaltedpanda, contact me for an email
    - What can I bring?: Absolute enthusiasm for building! The only downside is a perfectionist streak which, I admit, makes the process take longer than necessary. My favorite projects are large castles, cathedrals and smaller redstone pieces.
    Beyond this, I have limited experience with computer languages (esp. java and python), can help out with both mac and windows server/client issues, and plugins. I certainly don't know enough to create a mod, but figuring out snarls is fairly easy.
    - Have you seen episodes of SNK?: Yes! I've read all of the manga, and seen the second half of the episodes.
    - Possible story: I'd play someone who got their first glimpse of a titan when the wall was kicked in, and has since been filled with a curiosity that leads them to climbing places they shouldn't to see more. They haven't even thought of becoming a soldier, because as interesting as titans are, they're absolutely terrified of them.

++ I do have experience with hosting a server (albeit limited, just being a mod on a friends' and running a v small server on my own), and tweak most of the texture packs I download.
    - IGN: themostpsychotic
    - Applying for: player
    - Reason: I have to admit, as much as I like building things in MC, I'm not very good at it, and this sort of thing deserves people who are much better than I am! I'd be happy to help other people, of course, but I'm probably not mod material. However, I absolutely adore SNK and had previously thought about how it would work in MC, which is why I was so excited that this existed.
    - Job applying for: I'd like to be a soldier, specifically in the Survey Corps - the only problem is I haven't used the 3DMG mod yet and I'm not sure how it and I would get along.
    - Experience: I've been playing MC since 1.3.1, so while I have the basics definitely down, I'm not exactly an old hand.
    - Contact Info: Skype is capslocknanao88, email is [email protected]
    - What can I bring?: Lots of enthusiasm for the world and story itself. Also, I have some coding experience with Java and some with Python; while I wouldn't be able to make a whole mod up by myself, I do know how the titans could be implemented, and if someone with experience making mods could help me out, I could absolutely get those working.
    - Have you seen episodes of SNK?: Yup, I'm caught up on both the manga and the anime!
    - Possible story: I think I'd like to play a role similar to Hanji - someone so enamoured with titans and how they function that they can't help but want to be part of the Survey Corps. It's hard for them to actually kill the things, since they're basically killing research subjects, but they sort of have to since it's part of the job.
    Quote from SmartrChild

Hey, just a question, but my application got accepted a while ago, however, I haven't been contacted on Skype. I'm sure it was just an oversight or something, but I figured I should let you know.

Matter resolved.
    Quote from exalpan

- IGN: exaltedpanda
    - Applying for: mod/builder
    - Reason: I'd prefer to be a mod simply because it gives me the freedom to use creative mode for buildings, without the responsibility of being an admin. I like to focus on architecture and realism, and being held back by collecting materials for massive projects like this one would be frustrating beyond belief. Beyond this, I enjoy coordinating building efforts, so status as a mod would help in a leadership role.
    - Job applying for: villager. I'd enjoy watching fights, but being in the action gives me tunnel vision and I can't enjoy the whole view.
    - Experience: I've been playing minecraft since good old 1.1, when stairs were still being awful about placement.
    - Contact Info: Skype is exaltedpanda, contact me for an email
    - What can I bring?: Absolute enthusiasm for building! The only downside is a perfectionist streak which, I admit, makes the process take longer than necessary. My favorite projects are large castles, cathedrals and smaller redstone pieces.
    Beyond this, I have limited experience with computer languages (esp. java and python), can help out with both mac and windows server/client issues, and plugins. I certainly don't know enough to create a mod, but figuring out snarls is fairly easy.
    - Have you seen episodes of SNK?: Yes! I've read all of the manga, and seen the second half of the episodes.
    - Possible story: I'd play someone who got their first glimpse of a titan when the wall was kicked in, and has since been filled with a curiosity that leads them to climbing places they shouldn't to see more. They haven't even thought of becoming a soldier, because as interesting as titans are, they're absolutely terrified of them.

++ I do have experience with hosting a server (albeit limited, just being a mod on a friends' and running a v small server on my own), and tweak most of the texture packs I download.

You have been accepted as a mod.
    Welcome aboard.
    Quote from GhostDrive

IGN: GhostDriver246

Applying for: Player/Moderator

I am applying for this position is because I enjoy Minecraft as much as I enjoy Attack on Titan (Alot), I also love to be part of this as it would be amazing to play in the world of Attack on Titan and experience the thrills as a player on the server.

Job: Soldier as Recon Corps/Stationary Guard (Don't mind which one)

Experience: Have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.2, I have played 19 days in game time of Minecraft on PC and 1 day in game time of Minecraft on Xbox 360. I once owned a server which was sucessfull enough with 30 recurring players a day and have been moderator on 2 servers before so I know my fair share of Moderating and upkeeping of a server.

Contact info: Skype: eoghan7789

What I can bring: I am very easygoing so I could help out other player having trouble with the 3D Maneuver Gear as I have had much practice using it on the mod. I was also an owner of a minecraft server I rented about 5 months ago so I have pretty good knowledge about renting servers and the whole setup of servers in general if you need any help with that.

Have you seen episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan or read the manga?(Not Mandatory but gives plus): I have read all of the manga that has been released thus far and have been following it since the release of Chapter 7 of the manga, I have seen all the episodes that have been released thus far of the anime, I also have spent alot of time on the Attack on Titan Wiki learning about the world, the characters, the titans etc, so I have alot of knowledge about the world of Attack on Titan.

Possible story: During the attack on mankind when the colossal titan broke the wall a huge piece of the wall went flying and smashed into my house, my whole family were inside the house when it happened, including me. My father shielded me with his body which saved my life, I managed to crawl out of the debris which was once my home, the titans looming ever so closer to my location. A soldier from the stationary guard came and saw I was in no condition to walk, so he picked me up used his 3D maneuver gear to get me to safety and sent me on the ferry where I would be safe from the titans, I owe that man my life. A few weeks after the attack on mankind with no family and no friends surviving the attack I had nowhere to turn but to underground crime to survive. After a while I felt as if I owed my family more than crime and needed to find the soldier who saved my life. So I decided to enlist in the military to fight the titans, so that no one else has to suffer the loss and pain I felt. I am now torn between Joining the Recon Corps or Stationary Guard.
    Really looking forward to this server I hope everything goes as planned and wish you all the luck :D

Player application is not necessary.
    The mod application requirements have been lifted so you have not been chosen as a mod.
    However please register to our forums to stay up to date.
    http://attackonminecraft.boards.net
    Quote from muasdafalla

IGN: muas.
    applying for: anything you want me to.
    reason: it would be good to be admin but mod will be ok.
    job: soldier (scouting legion).
    experience: started playing minecraft since 1.2.5 was out.
    i can bring a nice server with no hacking.
    i have watch attack on titan every episode and downloaded it and now im waiting for episode 16 and chapter 48.
    possible story for your character: not sure.
    i know how to host server but never make one but im thinking of making one but i dont know how to make texture packs.

The mod application requirements have been lifted so you have not been chosen as a mod or admin.
    Quote from themostpsychotic

- IGN: themostpsychotic
    - Applying for: player
    - Reason: I have to admit, as much as I like building things in MC, I'm not very good at it, and this sort of thing deserves people who are much better than I am! I'd be happy to help other people, of course, but I'm probably not mod material. However, I absolutely adore SNK and had previously thought about how it would work in MC, which is why I was so excited that this existed.
    - Job applying for: I'd like to be a soldier, specifically in the Survey Corps - the only problem is I haven't used the 3DMG mod yet and I'm not sure how it and I would get along.
    - Experience: I've been playing MC since 1.3.1, so while I have the basics definitely down, I'm not exactly an old hand.
    - Contact Info: Skype is capslocknanao88, email is [email protected]
    - What can I bring?: Lots of enthusiasm for the world and story itself. Also, I have some coding experience with Java and some with Python; while I wouldn't be able to make a whole mod up by myself, I do know how the titans could be implemented, and if someone with experience making mods could help me out, I could absolutely get those working.
    - Have you seen episodes of SNK?: Yup, I'm caught up on both the manga and the anime!
    - Possible story: I think I'd like to play a role similar to Hanji - someone so enamoured with titans and how they function that they can't help but want to be part of the Survey Corps. It's hard for them to actually kill the things, since they're basically killing research subjects, but they sort of have to since it's part of the job.

Player application is not necessary.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes