*♛Lord Of The Rings Server♛*Arhitects?

Hey there im looking for some friendly people and trustable people to be whitelisted (temporary) on my Lord Of The Rings type server.

Things That will be built:

The Shire
    The Black Gate
    Minas Tirith
    Mordor
    Mount Doom
    etc.
    So on So fourth.

If you would like to be whitelisted i have made a short application for you to fill out:

IGN:

How long have you played:

Why are you a good Architect for this build:

Tell me about yourself:

What position would you like (make something up):

Thats it the server is up and running and as soon as i see your app i will review it and whitelist you. Happy Holidays and Have a nice Christmas!
    Last edited by LOTRproject: 12/24/2012 3:37:10 AM
    IGN: tsatsa99

How long have you played: since 1.2, I think.

Why are you a good Architect for this build: I love lotr and wanted to build something like this for a long time, I am also a pretty good builder.

Tell me about yourself: a guy from israel, love minecraft, bored of single- player, so I'm looking for people to play with. (or build)

What position would you like (make something up): I'm sauron. (didn't really understand the question :P )
    Quote from tsatsa99

IGN: tsatsa99

How long have you played: since 1.2, I think.

Why are you a good Architect for this build: I love lotr and wanted to build something like this for a long time, I am also a pretty good builder.

Tell me about yourself: a guy from israel, love minecraft, bored of single- player, so I'm looking for people to play with. (or build)

What position would you like (make something up): I'm sauron. (didn't really understand the question :P )

Accpeted ill msg ip
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes