► Adornis ► Epic Fantasy Server in beta ► Need Builders / Creative Staff and Team Members ► The Gnomplet Team

~ Adornis ~
    a Gnomplet project

The Gnomplet Team is just building the map for their official Bukkit server and we're looking for help not only with the map! Here's a preview of the first city we built a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q5QBgbmEZk" width="425" height="350"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q5QBgbmEZk" />

Please make sure to read the description since it contains key information

You want to be part of this epic Minecraft project? Look forward to meeting a bunch of cool people, good working / joking environment ;P. Enjoy the feeling of getting something done as a team and presenting it to the public! Join us NOW!

Currently we're looking for (check frequently for updates):
    • Experienced build designers (terraforming, epic structure design, detail work, template design, etc.)
    • (Less experienced) builders to work on projects that have been designed and only need to be built following blueprints and templates
    • An experienced java coder for an upcoming role play project only half way related to Minecraft
    By experienced we mean that you've already worked on a bigger Minecraft map project before. As mentioned above, this isn't necessary for now, it is preferred though.
    People from all time zones are welcome, we have members from all over the world literally.

Some more information: The server is of course running 24/7, lagfree (depending on where you live this changes for you as always), latest Bukkit version with several optimizations. We support our staff / members in any way we can to stay as efficient as possible and still have a lot of fun!

Post a comment with your skype name here or contact me at skypeyord
    Have a look at the map ( http://www.adornis.de:8123 ) to get an idea of what has happened so far. The map will be publicly available as a pure hardcore role play map utilizing the lore of Adornis.
    A website is currently being coded, I'll update this when it's done and ready for you guys!
    Fantasy-realistic role play: Adornis, contact skypeyord on skype for more information.
    www.adornis.de coming soon :)
    Thanks Sander for PMing me on skype, we'll start building the next city tomorrow :) Still looking guys
    Fantasy-realistic role play: Adornis, contact skypeyord on skype for more information.
    A little update: The project is getting bigger and bigger, there are already 4 great people that joined us. We need more people to help us building though! There's some good progress made on the Jungle City, but we still need to put a lot more effort into it and the next epic thing is already planned (something huge and evil ).
    Thanks for your interest and look forward to the next Teaser / Trailer (sub on YouTube to be updated)!
    Thanks to CryogenicCherub for joining us in order to do some story telling We're still looking!
    Dragonslarger just joined us :) We still need more people. People interested in building epic stuff such as an arcane city in a lava lake or a jungle city in the trees ^.^ Looking forward to talking to you!
    Updated the main post. Please check again if you're interested in joining or getting more information.

I kinda lost track of who I have mentioned here already of those who have joined over the last days and weeks, my apologies. We still need more people, feel free to contact me at skypeyord on Skype. I'm looking forward to talking to you!
    I'd like to officially tell everyone that Gnomplet_team is going to take over maintenance for this thread :)
    Hello this is the city of Vharnos it is home to the unnamed Cathedral and its mighty fortress. This city consists of many districts
    such as the poor district, lords district, market district, holy district,royal district. Currently i am the main builder of this city. The standards of the builds dont have to be great all you need to do is to be willing to take critisim and then get better eventually. This city will be one of the two capitals of Adornis. To join the team messaga me or Minecraftyorrd.

Everything back on after an hour of downtime, no losses, issue fixed (I hope ;) )

Even though we found a few really nice and competent people already, we're still looking for builders :)
    I'm sorry the second trailer isn't here yet, gotta wait for an update from the mod maker so that I can shoot the material :)
    We're still looking for builders! And please don't PM me about being a plugin manager or anything in this direction anymore, I think we're doing pretty well with just me managing all this stuff :D

Anyways, merry christmas, happy holidays, whatever else you might be celebrating or not, contact me at skypeyord if you're interested in building and joining the epic project of ADORNIS :)
    Merry Christmas everyone :)

I can help with the website if you want, I am experienced in PHP and HTML, and I am learning AJAX/JS
    Quote from 1133431

I can help with the website if you want, I am experienced in PHP and HTML, and I am learning AJAX/JS

Talking to you on skype ;)
    Im working on the website together with Yorrd and we got some nice work done.
    I think the website will be online for all of you soon! ;)

But we still need some builders, designers and coders (IMPORTANT!)!!
    Talk to skypeyord (skype)

Eli! :)
    Oh nice! Thanks for the update :)

We got like FIVE new people today! This is really starting to rock! Join us, we can still use more people ;)

Language doesn't matter btw, and we have total proof of this :D There are new Finnish members, they do talk English, when they're just together with Finnish people, they use their language. Works out great ;) Community FTW.
    I've been on holidays in the last two weeks, if you contacted me, just do so again please :)
    We did some recording for a time lapse today, another shot tonight or tomorrow, then give me a day to edit and upload and THEN WE GOT ANOTHER VIDEO :D
    Definitely stay tuned!
    when are the timelapses coming out?
    Quote from Exxsta

when are the timelapses coming out?

The timelapses will come out as soon as we got the intro for the vids done ;)
    Won't need long, i think!!
    Fun working on server, but need more people!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes