I've been playing on Pixdemic for a bit over a week, and I love it here. Friendly people, helpful admins, and lots and lots of land still available for building. I've been server hopping a long time looking for my Minecraft home, and I'm pretty sure I've found it. If you're in the same boat, you should give us a try--we'd love to have you!
Hello everyone, I've been playing on Pixedemic around two months now. From what I can observe the server runs great, and the community is friendly. However, if you're anything like me, merely saying, "a server is great," doesn't prove anything. For those whom are readers, and like to go into the details, I would like to give a brief review of Pixedemic.
1. Technical: For starters, I would like to begin with a brief technical description.
- I am able to connect successfully to the server every time.
- The server has no lag from what I can see, if there is it would be on my end. (My internet)
- Very rarely, if not ever will the server kick me, because of a connection issue on their end.
- I am not provided with specs for safety reasons, but from what I can tell the server has more then a substantial amount of memory.
- Computer/hardware, runs the server without any issues.
- Server has regular scheduled restarts, and consistently runs without interruptions.
(again I am not provided with specs for safety reasons)
- All plugins are up to date and I have no issues with them.
3. Community:A general Idea of the players, and what you might see.
- 6+ staff members, friendly, always there when needed, professional, prompt.
- Very rarely is the server not being monitored by staff.
- Server is for all ages, but has an older (14+) based community.
- Small-medium sized community, anywhere from 5-30+ on at a time.
- Foul language isn't preferred, but if used it must be used in a mature manner.
All things considered this server runs smoothly, and nothing seems to have any issues. If you're looking for a survival server, with these types of plugins, and an older aged based community then this is the server for you. I've played on numerous servers over the years, and at one time I had my own server. I know a good server when I see one, servers like these are hard to come by. I appreciate everyone taking the time to read this quick review, and I hope to see you on Pixidemic :).