Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Are you sure you're referring to us?
- If there's one thing we're known for it's for our support. I'd be surprised if we didn't at least try to help you. When and how did you request support? I'd like to see who you talked to.
- Not replying to a ticket in 4 days is definitely false. Tickets never go that long without a reply. Never.
- Did you check console? I'm still confused as to how you've been trying to contact us. I don't see any tickets. If we didn't offer support like you're saying it could be because the problem is something on your end like a bad plugin configuration.
Please PM me your server ID or email address and we'll take a look for you.
Well we're highly rated for our support. We're available to help 24/7 via live chat or support ticket. Our Gold plans use latest generation CPUs with SSD, gigabit connection, and premium DDoS protection. So there's not much room for improvement there. We also take full-server backups daily (twice daily for Gold plans) just in case anything ever goes wrong--like griefing, plugin misconfiguration, etc.
1) If I upload a 2.5 GB ZIP file with my worlds and plugins, can I unzip it or will you unzip it for me? I can break it up into smaller pieces, if there's an upload size limit.
2) Your anvil test server (which is down) seems to be located in Buffalo, and your gold test server seems to be located in Piscataway, NJ. If I get a gold server and select New York, am I guaranteed for it to be in Piscataway? (I don't want Buffalo.)
3) Can I upload and use a custom CraftBukkit 1.8.8 jar file?
4) Is it possible for me to download (not restore) a backup? I want to keep occasional copies of the backups on my own system.
5) What OS do you use?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Server: lanapug.com - Survival/PVP, 7 Mob Arenas, Creative World