AFAIK we have all applications now processed, it's just up to admins to mark the applications on here with their correct status. If you have not had a response I'll guess you're not being considered. SORRY.
We're doing applications in "batches", the process works like so:
1. We enable the message at the top of the forum that says about how we are looking for moderator applications
2. We wait for enough applications to be submitted and then remove the message
3. We import the applications into the management system
4. Moderators and administrators vote and leave feedback on each application
5. Administrators decide which applications they're interested in and mark them as considering/accepted
6. If the administrator decides they want the user to join the moderation team for their section they contact the user
7. After all applications have either been denied or accepted we run the "completion" process which updates minecraftforum.net applications to their status on our management system
We're currently at stage 6 for this batch: we're going through the last few applications but we accept the next batch.
For those who want to know:
#### = applicant's name.
The red "1" equals "Number of notifications" on the application. If you have voted/commented/approved/denied on the application, you receive notifications when other staff do the same.
You can probably guess what the "M&M" and the "considering/accepted" are.
The "X days ago" is how long it was since it was last updated.
The number is how many comments there are on the application.
And the percentage is, yes, approval rating. How many people have voted "yes" out of all the votes.
Staff members can filter based on sections applied for, and approval status.
They can also organise the remainders by last update time, approval rating, and name.
Indeed. Hope for the best, expect the worst. M&M is confusing for me, as I have no clue about modding. The others, however, are fun to look at and there are many out of place posts, so it'd be fun cleaning those up.
Yep. Hope for the best, expect the worst. Usually works for me.
I'm a modder, (hopefully you know that by my sig and such), so I have fun in those sections.
The system used for deciding on applications is not operated through minecraftforum.net, your application status on minecraftforum.net doesn't (currently) reflect your application's "real" status
It appears that M&M still has a few left. Good news for me. I'm guessing that the percentages are approval rating? I'd guess that the numbers were times viewed or amount of input, but someone has 0 in that category...
But yeah, I'm still pending as well. I hope I'm the second from the top, if my assumptions are correct.