Most annoying video game NPC ever

I don't find video game NPC's annoying. They're there for a reason.
    I am the one and only Deity of Justice.
    Everything hostile short of raiders and Talon Mercs in Fallout 3.

The level scaling is a pain in the ass. And it doesn't help that it still takes me too long to kill Albino Radscorpions.
    Civilians in the original X-Com. Low to no AI. Seriously, they run TOWARDS the aliens that turn them into zombies!
    Quote from TheQuickBrownFox

Pokey Minch from EarthBound. The makers of the game intended for him to be annoying, and succeeded in making him so.

god...pokey. evil *******. beat you the whole game...and your still a snotty, anooying brat! urgh....

the onett police were a bit annoying. same with the shark gang thing i cant remember the names of
    Quote from Frog81

Civilians in the original X-Com. Low to no AI. Seriously, they run TOWARDS the aliens that turn them into zombies!

hint people, run TOWARD the people trying to save you and AWAY from things trying to eat you and lay eggs in you. common sense...jeez]

Btw, I love navi from ocarina of time. I couldn't get her to talk enough really. "navi!?! what the hell is that thing???" "..." "navi?" "......" *dies* "damn it"
    Last edited by SharpenedPata: 4/21/2013 2:37:50 AM
    Any NPC that stands in the way of me and MY objective.

Yeah, I'm looking at you every enemy-NPC ever.

Quote from _Gaia_
    Sometimes I pretend I'm a girl to get free stuff. It works surprisingly well.
    Sometimes I even do it in video games.
    Quote from elaxter

Any NPC that stands in the way of me and MY objective.

Yeah, I'm looking at you every enemy-NPC ever.

I guess so... OH. I GOT IT. I KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE.
    Quote from Frog81

I guess so... OH. I GOT IT. I KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE.

I kind of like Slippy, I mean, he tells what the Boss HP is. That's pretty valuable.

Anyways, the most annoying NPC.....is what I will tell you when I think of one.

I scored 100% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?
    TOPICS I MAKE, Y U NO STAY ALIVE?
    Mailman from skyrim

For me it's gnome from WOW

Possibly one of the few times something has ever quickly, and suddenly gotten ot of hand for me during any video game is the first time I fought the second tier of the Rebel flagship.

All of a sudden, power surge, and my ship disappears beneath a cloud of enemy drones and I just... yea... I died horribly
    Kat From Halo Reach........

Always have to drive off the cliff.
    A PRETTY annoying NPC is the rebels in HL2. "It's Freeman, let's follow him!" Okay just don't get in my wa- *Thin hallway* "Let me get out of your way." AND THEY SHUFFLE AROUND WITH THE FELLOW REBELS, TRYING TO MOVE. Why I wish there was friendly fire.
    Navi from The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time

HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! HEY!!!! AFÅWUISDÅUTAEPSDFUYAWFOSTZYDGASTIYDRUSAD HEEEYYYYY!!!!
    LISTENN!!!!! HEY EADOÅHASDÅ=SOIDJWAÅ=D FE^DSOFÄHÖ HEYYY !HEYEYEY LISTEN FEÅARSHOIÖASDIÖOS
    Also the bug in skyrim when your wife glitches so she constantly walks up to you and interrupts you with "Yes my love?" non-stop.

Oh and this:
    Quote from Jeffrey94

Do you get to the Cloud District very often?
    "There is a world we cannot see, a world where all our imagination, dreams and fantasies lay true with no limitations and endless freedom. It is there as we speak, and it will always be there. Our world will never be able to connect to the other, but we will know that it is there, beyond this world. Those who you have lost in this world is there, and you will meet them when you are no longer part of our current world."
    - ???
    Quote from Blootz

I don't find video game NPC's annoying. They're there for a reason.

And if their reason is to be annoying?
    Quote from Clark

The adoring fan from Oblivion... He has gotten in my way too many times...
    Adoring fan was horrible, but Sticky is just as bad. Two games made by the same people and two idiots who annoy you in each game
    Shut the hell up Donny
    "HELLO!" "WAKE UP!" "HEY, LISTEN!" "WATCH OUT!" "HEY LISTEN!" "WATCH OUT!" "LOOK!" "HEY, LISTEN!" "WATCH OUT!" "HELLO?" "WATCH OUT!" "HEY LISTEN!" "LOOK!" "HEY!" "WATCH OUT!" "HELLO!"

Last edited by guyguysonx: 4/25/2013 4:25:08 PM
    | Intel i5 3570k | Sapphire 7950 Vapor-X @ 1200/1500 | ASUS P8Z77-V LX | Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8 GB 1600 MHz | XFX 550W Pro | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | SG Barracuda 1 TB | Samsung 840 120 GB |
    Quote from Minor107

I kind of like Slippy, I mean, he tells what the Boss HP is. That's pretty valuable.

Anyways, the most annoying NPC.....is what I will tell you when I think of one.

It's valuable, but he seems to be determined to commit suicide on the way there.
    Quote from Frog81

It's valuable, but he seems to be determined to commit suicide on the way there.

Which is why they give you the option to save him. Story-wise, it's because he isn't all that great of a pilot.
    Most annoying NPC ever is not Navi, while she can be a little annoying, she gives you enemy details! I would have to say that the most annoying NPC ever would be....any NPC that thinks it's their duty to block off the player from interesting areas until late into the game.

I scored 100% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?
    TOPICS I MAKE, Y U NO STAY ALIVE?
    Lydia, that b*tch...

|| Rules or Bust! ||
    Oh, how could I forget Omochao? These guys are pretty much the definition of annoying.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes