Looking for TWO ARTISTS to Make a PC Game

Hello!

We are Core-Ai and we have just finished our first Android app. We are now looking to make a PC game. We are therefore looking for two artists to do 3D design work as well as level design in the UDK engine. We have lots offer as a team, we are all very good friends and so there is a warm atmosphere though out.

We are looking for two people who are experienced in UDK or some sort of 3D engine. We would also need you to do some of the level design along with me and our other artist.

There are some requirements within this as well
    • You must be aged over 13
    • You preferably have to be on a time zone between GMT-GMT+2
    • You must have Skype and are able to go on calls and chat regularly
    • You have to speak good english
    Sorry to have to put hard and fast rules there but those our requirements. Which shouldn't be to difficult to fill.

Please PM me with your details,

Kasdeus (Manager of Core-Ai)
    Just curious, what is the name of the app you guys made?
    Om nom nomin
    Quote from Izraili

Just curious, what is the name of the app you guys made?

It is called Multi-App but it isn't on the store yet, we are doing the last bit of bug testing. Should be on the store in a few days :)
    Im always up for level design and story design. I cant talk through skype though. I can always help if you need it.
    Quote from coolsirjohn

Im always up for level design and story design. I cant talk through skype though. I can always help if you need it.

well thats a problem, we need to have constant connection on skype...
    Quote from coolsirjohn

Yes. You could easily get Skype as it is free. But we are also only looking for someone who could do the 3D design or logos etc.

And by the way Long_TnTz is the lead coder for Core Ai :)
    So you're not going to do any work then? You won't find many people on this forum that are willing to make your game for you? There's not much past graphics and modelling in UDK, just a bit of scripting, and lets face it, your artists will be doing more work than you will.
    Quote from mcurry

So you're not going to do any work then? You won't find many people on this forum that are willing to make your game for you? There's not much past graphics and modelling in UDK, just a bit of scripting, and lets face it, your artists will be doing more work than you will.

What do you mean do the game for you?
    We are looking for someone to do 3D, and according to Kasdeus:
    We are looking for two people who are experienced in UDK or some sort of 3D engine
    not necessarily UDK...
    Quote from LoNG_TnTZ

What do you mean do the game for you?
    We are looking for someone to do 3D, and according to Kasdeus:
    We are looking for two people who are experienced in UDK or some sort of 3D engine
    not necessarily UDK...

Yeah, so what engine are you using? My guess is that it's UDK.
    Quote from mcurry

Yeah, so what engine are you using? My guess is that it's UDK.

currently we aren't using any engine, but when we start we will use jMonkeyEngine...
    I'm an excellent spriter, handdrawer, idea thinker, level designer, blablabla...
    I am mother tongue english
    I live in italy
    I'm almost always online
    I'm 14 :D
    My favourite hats are the top hat and the fez. I also like monocles, but those aren't hats. What were we talking about?
    Bored? Have fun at: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1267947-mspa-the-kingdom-of-garblefarble/
    Quote from LoNG_TnTZ

currently we aren't using any engine, but when we start we will use jMonkeyEngine...

So you're doing it in Java? Need any programmers?
    Quote from zizou98
    I'm an excellent spriter, handdrawer, idea thinker, level designer, blablabla... I am mother tongue english I live in italy I'm almost always online I'm 14 :D

well that is just excellent! :D do you have skype(you don't need to have a mic, its just an added bonus if you have one)? if so them PM me it and I will add you :&--#62; will need to do a bit of interview before we let you join :&--#62;
    Quote from mcurry
    So you're doing it in Java? Need any programmers?

we don't know yet, we might need.. but for now we don't need.
    Last edited by LoNG_TnTZ: 4/11/2012 6:39:12 PM
    Aah cool, well I'm up for it, I've been meaning to get around to learning 3D Java for a bit.
    I am a pretty good artist, here's my deviantART page.
    http://carbon52.deviantart.com/
    PM me if you're interested.

I'm quite good with sketchup.
    16 years old and I draw every day.
    I was working on a texture pack a while ago and am quite capable in making sprites.
    Last edited by MadDragon: 4/11/2012 7:50:59 PM
    Im a pretty good 3d hobbyist and i know udk (more scripting than you think)
    But im afraid im making my own game. Good luck though.
    Quote from whatsamagiga

Im a pretty good 3d hobbyist and i know udk (more scripting than you think)
    But im afraid im making my own game. Good luck though.

ok good luck with your game :>
    Quote from MadDragon

I am a pretty good artist, here's my deviantART page.
    http://carbon52.deviantart.com/
    PM me if you're interested.

I'm quite good with sketchup.
    16 years old and I draw every day.
    I was working on a texture pack a while ago and am quite capable in making sprites.

ok, if you can PM me your skype I will be able to ask you a few questions :)
    P.S. really like the devianart page :) you are indeed good
    Quote from mcurry

Aah cool, well I'm up for it, I've been meaning to get around to learning 3D Java for a bit.

we'll be sure to tell you if we need any programmers :)

Since Kasdeus is in London for a few day who ever want to apply can send a PM to me:)
    Last edited by LoNG_TnTZ: 4/12/2012 2:54:12 AM
    Quote from LoNG_TnTZ

Since Kasdeus is in London for a few day who ever want to apply can send a PM to me:)

Really? I went to London a few days ago there are WiFi hotspots all over the place :L
    Quote from mcurry

Really? I went to London a few days ago there are WiFi hotspots all over the place :L

He is on his phone so he can't connect to skype and do interviews
    Hi guys sorry I've been away in London as Long_TnTz
    Can you guys all send me all your Skype names and I can interview you there. I can certainly see who I think would be a good asset to our team so defiantly contact me!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes