Precipice of War OOC - Stickies are Tools to be Used!

Poll: Place

Disaster time. You know the drill

Place - Single Choice

• 20 33.3%
  • 19 0%
  • 18 0%
  • 17 0%
  • 16 0%
  • 15 0%
  • 14 0%
  • 13 0%
  • 12 44.4%
  • 11 11.1%
  • 10 0%
  • 9 11.1%
  • 8 0%
  • 7 0%
  • 6 0%
  • 5 0%
  • 4 0%
  • 3 0%
  • 2 0%
  • 1 0%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:50:14 PM

Poll: Place prt. 2

Place prt. 2 - Single Choice

• 40 11.1%
  • 39 0%
  • 38 11.1%
  • 37 22.2%
  • 36 0%
  • 35 0%
  • 34 0%
  • 33 0%
  • 32 0%
  • 31 0%
  • 30 11.1%
  • 29 0%
  • 28 0%
  • 27 0%
  • 26 0%
  • 25 0%
  • 24 11.1%
  • 23 0%
  • 22 11.1%
  • 21 22.2%

Poll: Tier

Tier - Single Choice

• 3 44.4%
  • 2 22.2%
  • 1 33.3%

Poll: Time until next

Time until next - Single Choice

• 6 0%
  • 5 0%
  • 4 0%
  • 3 22.2%
  • 2 44.4%
  • 1 33.3%

Quote from HugTheZombies

This means Armenia's one post closer to being dead.

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK.

Armenia will be your Vietnam, then.
    Don't judge me because I'm fabulous.
    o god no pls not the hippies
    Quote from HugTheZombies

Why is it so difficult? You're not filling the factsheet, are you?
    That isn't the app? No, its just that i have to decide on a few more things and how to make them realist. Also, i am trying to read posts relating to Belgium so i stay canon. I know the war with Spain and the Congolese revolution were in the 50s but what specific years?
    I don't think it matters.
    Sweden is going to get back in this.

Expect a post.
    It has been since time immemorial that man has looked to the stars in wonder, so I ask you, how can going to them be anything but an extension of a will older than any of us? It is our very nature to discover, and to lust for knowledge, you accept this but doubt the nobility of working to the stars?
    You really don't have to read every post relating to Belgium. Belgium hasn't done much. Just mention the few things it's done and roll with it.

The Equatorial Campaign (the war with the Spanish) happened in '55. In around '73-'75 Belgium had some involvement in the Ethiopian Civil War but as far as I know it was Germany that did most of the fighting. You can find pages to both the Equatorial Campaign and the Ethiopian Civil War in the wiki.

But really, you don't have to be pinpoint on everything. You don't even have to mention everything. And as I said, Belgium hasn't done much; there isn't much to say.

Just get that application over with and jump in, we need more players >:V

Quote from DrMoose

Sweden is going to get back in this.

Expect a post.

Just in time to witness the poop hit the fan, I see.
    Last edited by HugTheZombies: 1/19/2013 4:37:38 PM
    Well surprisingly communism which the Swedish people have been taught to fear knocking on their door is going to result in a rather nazi like christian party being elected. Frankly i was surprised even today a party like that has so much support.
    It has been since time immemorial that man has looked to the stars in wonder, so I ask you, how can going to them be anything but an extension of a will older than any of us? It is our very nature to discover, and to lust for knowledge, you accept this but doubt the nobility of working to the stars?
    I'm in the middle of a huge economic planning session. There are eight questions a panel of assorted economists have to answer:

Assanian began listing them, counting off with his fingers after each one. "One: what available infrastructure do we have now to facilitate reconstruction of the country? Two: what do we have to repair? Three: what sources of income do we have? Four: what sources of income can be immediately repaired and put to work? Five: what sources of income can we construct in the future? Six: how much foreign aid should we need? Seven: what should the government do? Eight: what should we do with our currency?"
    Have fun Evan. I'm almost done with my app but i'll be leaving soon so expect it in a few hours or so.
    Bleh. I got through two of my eight points and I couldn't go any longer.
    Meanwhile I make deceptive posts.
    Are Armenia and Poland independent nations?
    Yes.
    Except, if Armenia were a person it'd be driving this car:

Meanwhile, I try to tackle the hurdle of writing in dialect.
    Last edited by Dinh_AaronMk: 1/19/2013 8:31:03 PM
    "'E'z be' movin' ova' 'dere!"
    So gentlemen, this is a sort of "what if" scenario I wanted to propose to you all. In celebration of this RP's second birthday (belated, but holy Hell, we're two years old already?) I was thinking of approaching a amateur composer I follow on YouTube to see if he takes commissions and what his rates are and ask him to compose a sort of theme-song for the RolePlay.

The guy excels in classic composition so it'd be a kind of theatrical score, which I think he wants to get into. I'll post a few samples of his work for review. He's also done a few pony fan-tracks (of the Fallout Equestria variety) or other pieces inspired off of other medias (Nintendo stuff, he's got one Wreck it Ralph tracks, so they'll slip into the samples among his originals. But, anyways:

Stylestically he's a fan of dissonant chords and distortion, which may work for a nice dark-themed theme. I'm hoping that maybe we might get a song reflective of the RP's Great Powers: China, Spain, Germany, France, Poland, Ottoman Empire, Brazil, and the US (at least I think that's the order, me and Vilage and a good chat on that one night...).

This request would sort of come as a belated second anniversary/birthday present to us. I think we deserve the treat.
    Last edited by Dinh_AaronMk: 1/20/2013 12:03:05 PM
    Sure. Maybe it can reflect the harmonious Middle East and wartorn Europe ironically.
    Quote from Dinh AaronMk

So gentlemen, this is a sort of "what if" scenario I wanted to propose to you all. In celebration of this RP's second birthday (belated, but holy Hell, we're two years old already?) I was thinking of approaching a amateur composer I follow on YouTube to see if he takes commissions and what his rates are and ask him to compose a sort of theme-song for the RolePlay.

The guy excels in classic composition so it'd be a kind of theatrical score, which I think he wants to get into. I'll post a few samples of his work for review. He's also done a few pony fan-tracks (of the Fallout Equestria variety) or other pieces inspired off of other medias (Nintendo stuff, he's got one Wreck it Ralph tracks, so they'll slip into the samples among his originals. But, anyways:

Snip

Stylestically he's a fan of dissonant chords and distortion, which may work for a nice dark-themed theme. I'm hoping that maybe we might get a song reflective of the RP's Great Powers: China, Spain, Germany, France, Poland, Ottoman Empire, Brazil, and the US (at least I think that's the order, me and Vilage and a good chat on that one night...).

This request would sort of come as a belated second anniversary/birthday present to us. I think we deserve the treat.

That'd be pretty damn cool.

Also, I may get around posting today. I don't know. I don't want to plunge Australia into a state of constant political infighting and dicking around with big weapons, because that isn't that realistic. However I may post about the Northern initiative , A sort of final disaster relief push.
    That's three mass invasions within the same bloody month! I mean, seriously! The UDTU is attacking now, Blue has a sleeper attack coming soon, and now an invasion by space pirates? What is this, Russia if every american-made FPS happened at once?! - MagicallyDwarven
    I think Gorgen has a guy heading that way.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes