Vocaloid!

yay, Vocaloid! Discuss vocaloid.

Also, does anyone else REALLY want a vocaloid anime?
    Quote from Dworkin

Also, does anyone else REALLY want a vocaloid anime?

That would be amazing. Probably not going to happend though :(
    Om nom nomin
    "Vocaloid (ボーカロイド Bōkaroido?) is a singing synthesizer. Its signal processing part was developed through a joint research project led by Kenmochi Hideki at the Pompeu Fabra University in Spain in 2000 and originally was not intended to be a full commercial project. Backed by the Yamaha Corporation it developed the software into the commercial product "Vocaloid".[1][2] The software enables users to synthesize singing by typing in lyrics and melody. It uses synthesizing technology with specially recorded vocals of voice actors or singers. To create a song, the user must input the melody and lyrics. A piano roll type interface is used to input the melody and the lyrics can be entered on each note. The software can change the stress of the pronunciations, add effects such as vibrato, or change the dynamics and tone of the voice. Each Vocaloid is sold as "a singer in a box" designed to act as a replacement for an actual singer. The software was originally only available in English and Japanese, but as of Vocaloid 3, Spanish, Chinese and Korean have been added."
    -Wikipedia.

For those who are confused.
    Crypton Future Media has stated they will not be making an anime based on their Vocaloids
    -Vocaloid Wiki
    dunno if internet co. or AH-software will make an anime base on their vocaloid
    I'm a creeper in a creeper hoodie hugging another creeper in a creeper hoodie.
    No. I don't like it.

However, a Vocaloid anime would be amazing. For Vocaloid fans.
    Yes! If they would make one in the future then that would be so cool
    I am a huge vocaloid fan, mainly Miku's fan
    hopefully an anime comes out, but if not, keep cranking out Project Diva games
    Quote from Kurrykun

I am a huge vocaloid fan, mainly Miku's fan
    hopefully an anime comes out, but if not, keep cranking out Project Diva games

I can see by your avi.
    Miku is my fav too :D. ohyeah.jpeg
    Quote from Dworkin

I can see by your avi.
    Miku is my fav too :D . ohyeah.jpeg

Yush, luckily I was able to go to one of her concerts
    but I can't remember what happened that night :P
    OMG so jelly.

I wanna go to a Miku concert ;~;
    Me Am Kaito-Fan!!!!!! and I guess Miku is quite cool as well!
    Also Kurrykun, Very very nice Avatar you have there
    Thx!
    nice Kaito pic, really nice
    Lol
    VOCALOID! Love Nekomura Iroha and Yuzuki Yukari!

No offence, but I'm gonna have to disagree on the VOCALOID anime. VOCALOID is a singing program. I understand that everyone loves them, but making an anime about it isn't really what anyone intended with the VOCALOID idea.
    "THE ADORABLE KANNO YUKI STRIKES AGAIN"
    Quote from CorpsePartyLunch

VOCALOID! Love Nekomura Iroha and Yuzuki Yukari!

No offence, but I'm gonna have to disagree on the VOCALOID anime. VOCALOID is a singing program. I understand that everyone loves them, but making an anime about it isn't really what anyone intended with the VOCALOID idea.

yeah, same here
    besides, Black Rock Shooter seems pretty close to the idea
    Vocaloid should sing openings and endings to anime and such
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes