I'm Ruben (or RFlintstone) and I planned about 1+ years ago to make a fully custom, international, free to play RPG network. In that time i recruited much staff that were or still are really excited about my plans. My network just hit the point that we have a fully custom map with staff members who are almost not active anymore (because of school, just an extra hobby or a fulltime job). This is why im recruiting excited junior devs, writers and builders/worldpainters.
So why would you join?
Well, as some would say, "you get money" or "we are going to be bigger then mineplex or hypixel" I say the following: You get expirience, a nice community that will help you were needed and you will be friends with people that are excited to share ideas to get to the same goal, make the best RPG expirience there is to have fun while and after you made it.
What will make Flintcrafted different then others?
Well, im sure everyone says the same but we are trying to accomplish the impossible.
Because we want to develop something
1) Where you can have fun with your friend and family without paying for it.
2) Where you can use your imagination
3) That will be so efficient that everyone can play it
4) That uses web intergrations so the average wait time will decrease.
5) Where you can choose your path on the way to the end.
6) With a good story and sidemissions that will update every couple of months (after release)
I want more info.
Feel free to join our discord please do not pm me on here, i will try to answer all your questions on discord.
(My discord tag: RFlintstone#1631)
Well, i actually really want to join after i heard this.
Nice to hear! Join our forums and discord to apply!