MCPE texture packs porting! 102K+ Download! 25 packs! Latest:[0.7.5! Follow me on twitter!]

Quote from Furious1964

This quick update really got modders spinning. It came while modders were still working with 0.7.1.

yeah, I hate that feeling.
    U know war I don't understand is that when I ask the creator to port his tp he says no or he wants to or he wants to finish it first

And then u port it

I think...
    Canu make an aether texture pack if not its okay pm me plz
    Quote from Bellowdeath

U know war I don't understand is that when I ask the creator to port his tp he says no or he wants to or he wants to finish it first

And then u port it

I think...

What? You mean that you think I don't have permission or just confusing?
    Quote from AcidNinja13

Canu make an aether texture pack if not its okay pm me plz

that would be difficult.
    I remember there's a aether pack in this forum, I think it's for 0.6.1.
    maybe I can ask the maker of the pack for opinions.
    all 0.7.1 packs updated to 0.7.2!
    Have a problem, MC PocketTool crashes. Is that updated yet?
    Life is a Learning Curve....
    Unfortunately, you're stuck on the bottom...amongst the bones of the stupid.
    Rezcraft plz :)
    Quote from Furious1964

Have a problem, MC PocketTool crashes. Is that updated yet?

You mean is pocket tool updated?
    there's a new update for pocket tool in play store then.
    Quote from SalimMusta

Rezcraft plz :)

link

You mean is pocket tool updated?
    there's a new update for pocket tool in play store then.

I currently have PocketTool 1.6.10. is that the new version you're talking about?

If so, then the current version crashes when clicking on the textures/skins button.

Do you use this to install your textures?
    Last edited by Furious1964: 7/10/2013 1:22:14 AM
    Quote from Furious1964

I currently have PocketTool 1.6.10. is that the new version you're talking about?

If so, then the current version crashes when clicking on the textures/skins button.

Do you use this to install your textures?

yeah, that's the one.
    but I don't have any crashing issue.
    tps succesfully installed and nothing went wrong

yeah, that's the one.
    but I don't have any crashing issue.
    tps succesfully installed and nothing went wrong

I've tried several times, uninstalled Pocket Inventory Editor, MCPE, MCPT, rebooted device and reinstalled MCPE and MCPT and still a crash when clicking the textures button. Also, changing skins doesn't work.

I have Android 4.1.2 and it worked with 0.6.x, so I don't know what's wrong. A lot of people are experiencing the same thing and have commented about it on the Play Store.
    Quote from Furious1964

I've tried several times, uninstalled Pocket Inventory Editor, MCPE, MCPT, rebooted device and reinstalled MCPE and MCPT and still a crash when clicking the textures button. Also, changing skins doesn't work.

I have Android 4.1.2 and it worked with 0.6.x, so I don't know what's wrong. A lot of people are experiencing the same thing and have commented about it on the Play Store.

can't help you with that, 'cause I don't have that problem.
    there is one possibility is that this version crashes on 4.1+, I didn't have the issue because I activated root mode, which help pocket tool survives from crashes

can't help you with that, 'cause I don't have that problem.
    there is one possibility is that this version crashes on 4.1+, I didn't have the issue because I activated root mode, which help pocket tool survives from crashes

If you activated Root Mode, then you have Jellybean. I tried activating it and it wouldn't stay ticked. Guess the crash is related to only Android 4.1.2.
    can u make or port a dragon ball z texture please dbz is awesome and u do an awesome job too so please !!!!
    can u make or port a drago ball z texture please!!
    Can you port Majora's Craft? You can find it at www.minecraft texture packs.com
    Quote from Furious1964

If you activated Root Mode, then you have Jellybean. I tried activating it and it wouldn't stay ticked. Guess the crash is related to only Android 4.1.2.

dude, I am using 4.1.2.......
    do you actually rooted your phone?
    I'm pretty sure that I'm using 4.1.2, and nothing bad happens
    Quote from captainjaey52

can u make or port a dragon ball z texture please dbz is awesome and u do an awesome job too so please !!!!

Quote from captainjaey52

can u make or port a drago ball z texture please!!

link?
    Quote from _DarkStone_

Can you port Majora's Craft? You can find it at www.minecraft texture packs.com

nope, I only do requests in this forum.

dude, I am using 4.1.2.......
    do you actually rooted your phone?
    I'm pretty sure that I'm using 4.1.2, and nothing bad happens

How can I find out if it's rooted?

EDIT: OK, did some searching and I can definitely say that my Android is NOT rooted. I haven't done any of those things to root it. Also, when I try and activate root mode, it wouldn't stay ticked.

Guess I'll have to wait until Snowbound gets around to fixing it.
    Last edited by Furious1964: 7/11/2013 12:48:43 AM
    Quote from Furious1964

How can I find out if it's rooted?

EDIT: OK, did some searching and I can definitely say that my Android is NOT rooted. I haven't done any of those things to root it. Also, when I try and activate root mode, it wouldn't stay ticked.

Guess I'll have to wait until Snowbound gets around to fixing it.

yeah, I can tell that you don't actually know what does root mean......

It depends on what phone you're using, some can do a one-click root.

yeah, I can tell that you don't actually know what does root mean......

It depends on what phone you're using, some can do a one-click root.

It's a Nexus S and I didn't have this problem with 0.6.1.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes