0.7.6 16x

[16x with an 8x look] Tiny Pixels [10/12/13]

By, Krugalicious

Tiny Pixels was by far my favorite texture pack from PC to pocket, and I just couldn't leave it to sit and gather dust, so here it is again Tiny Pixels back to stay.

Permissions received from Leostereo in 2012, and renewed with Tandeelaptop. As proof my name is on the official PC versions thread

Leostereo (For Creating the pack!)
    Tandeelaptop (For Continuing it!)
    Deathmeter1 (For helping me test!)
    (Pocket Edition textures and GUI by Me!)

You may not use any of the textures from this pack for your own pack or remixes.

You may not re-post this pack on any other thread or forum. If you wish to share this pack on any forum link back to this thread.

If you like the pack press the green arrow in the bottom corner of this thread
    ​ as well as the PC versions thread.

Thank You!
    Last edited by Krugalicious: 11/19/2013 5:33:53 PM
    This is awesome! :D
    One word:Cool

While It's Loading Please Take Your Time And Press That Little Green Arrow On The Bottom,I would highly appreciate it!p.s. im starofevil
    Boss!!! +1
    I love you dude keep it up for 0.6.0

Support Krugalicious
    nice
    krugalicious welcome back! the tp is so cool :D
    HEY SOMEONE ALREADY PORTED THAT
    Quote from TheHalfPotato

HEY SOMEONE ALREADY PORTED THAT

I ported this pack under full permission about a year ago on PCtoPocket,
    and just now updated it to 0.5.0 and moved it to a new thread.

If you are talking about the download link found uploaded on this thread http://www.minecraft...craft-050-port/
    lighting beams copied my older work and re uploaded it.

Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by Krugalicious: 1/26/2013 8:56:37 AM
    looks awesome ^.^
    ~͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ ~͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜
    This texture pack is annoying to my eyes sorry
    Just updated the pack to 0.6.0!
    You may want to be careful with this.... It may have copyright issues with the OCD texture pack....

Quote from dlcoates1

You may want to be careful with this.... It may have copyright issues with the OCD texture pack....

OCD pack is a separate texture pack created by Disco. Tiny pixels (Created by Leostereo) in no way uses any textures from that pack. Therefore (Since I received permission from Leo to port Tiny pixels to Pocket Edition) this is in no way infringement on the copyright of OCD.

I appreciate the concern though.
    This does look VERY similar to OCD, probably because they're both minimalistic. But this does actually look great! Nice job!
    Last edited by Sirius: 1/31/2013 7:48:15 PM
    Tiny pixels has been updated to 0.6.1, with some minor changes to certain textures.

Thanks to all who have supported me so far!
    New update mainly focusing on GUI, enjoy!

List of changes:

New Font!
    New Title Logo
    New Default World Image
    Skinned Furnace Bars
    Re skinned Crafting GUI

Fixes:

Nether Brick Item Icon
    Melon Seed Icon
    I <3 this texture pack , thanks.

i
    Last edited by TwoPixels: 2/16/2013 4:10:29 AM

Hey There :D
    Looks awesome, also Err, OCD looks different. I Love Tiny Pixels
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes