Please label your texture packs with the version it works for (either iOS or Android, or both).
If you are porting a texture pack from another platform you must have permission from the original author and you must include a copy of that permission in your topic -- for example if permission was granted via PM, a quote of the PM must be embedded in your post.
What do you do to convert a texture pack to make it ios?
This is directly from my post =3
1. Install iTunes 10 if you don't already have it.
2. Install iExplorer.
3. Make sure your iDevice is plugged in and in iExplorer browse to Apps > Minecraft PE > minecraftpe.app
4. Drag and drop the terrain.png and particles.png into minecraftpe.app
5. Go into the gui folder and drag and drop the rest of the contents into minecraftpe.app *NOTE: You may have to manually place the contents of the folders inside gui to minecraftpe.app
6. Exit iExplorer, and launch up Minecraft!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Wind Waker Texture Pack and for Pocket Edition! ~ Texture Pack Central - Large directory of Texture Packs!
What would be a good texturepack? Are there any remakes of Painterly, Steampunk or Geruduko for Android OS?
(Specifically for Android Samsung Nexus S Galaxy)
I would love to know.
Thanks in advance, Pika
Well... I think the best texturepacks for PE right now are LushCraft (by me), MyCraft (by xXiNightXx), and the Wind Waker pack (by Blaziken584). As for the PC packs, you pretty much just replace the terrain.png with the one from your favorite pack (like painterly) to do this I would use this tutorial here. Have fun :wink.gif: