[OFFICIAL] MC:PE Updates Thread [LATEST: Possible Snapshot Release Tomorrow!]

Im a noob so dont get all in y'all panties if I ask this but why dont u guys just mod MCPE so that u guys dont have to wait to get skins or buckets?..I mean I can place lava or water wherever I want..I got a mob trap all around my house..like am I doing something wrong?..I accidentally downloaded the app then found out on Google that i could mod the game using that app and use a famous skin..like right now I can fly on survival so its not that hard to make a house in the middle of a mountain or mine for coal thats like 30 stories high..and im also using the skin from the guy from Assassins Creed
    Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better
    Quote from Mr_Milwaukee414

Im a noob so dont get all in y'all panties if I ask this but why dont u guys just mod MCPE so that u guys dont have to wait to get skins or buckets?..I mean I can place lava or water wherever I want..I got a mob trap all around my house..like am I doing something wrong?..I accidentally downloaded the app then found out on Google that i could mod the game using that app and use a famous skin..like right now I can fly on survival so its not that hard to make a house in the middle of a mountain or mine for coal thats like 30 stories high..and im also using the skin from the guy from Assassins Creed

Modding isn't simple, we can't just "poof" in buckets and Apple have iOS locked up so that you can't mod or change skins.

Even if we can mod certain things its better for it to be legit, so we don't have to patch minecraft all the time

But welcome to the forums :)

Well I know that on iOS that its impossible to mod MCPE and also some people aren't comfortable with modding their game especially on MCPE

Modding iOS isn't as easy as android. You can use PocketInvEdit. But most of us are not jail broken. We can't simply "mod" our PE.
    Also know as- Shadowiki, Shadov, Shadoviki, Shad0_, Shadovik4, and Unlifer. Find me and say "Hi!" or ­ off.
    Ah I see..and yup i have an Android..its real simple to mod..but thanks for the welcome..
    well we can't just add buckets because we can't add anything new to the crafting table.
    Quote from trex122000

well we can't just add buckets because we can't add anything new to the crafting table.
    We can't that's true, however we have gotten further in iOS modding with mobile substrate!
    I would like to learn it, with kivifreaks help, but I'm doing something else >.>
    Quote from trex122000

Who told you this? The reason the stonecutter came out was because there was going to be to many crafting recipes for stone related bricks. Anyway, Johan said that they will change the MATTIS crafting in the future.
    Quote from whosme

Who told you this? The reason the stonecutter came out was because there was going to be to many crafting recipes for stone related bricks. Anyway, Johan said that they will change the MATTIS crafting in the future.
    yes but for now you can't add something new to the crafting table. all mods for MCPE are unlocks.i mean Johan can but we can't.
    Last edited by trex122000: 3/26/2013 1:05:44 PM
    Add for possible but not confirmed features: Redstone, they might add that.
    [ I don't know what to put here ]
    It's been confirmed in the 0.5.0 livestream but did not get a date or version type.
    probably in 0.8.0 or something like in 0.9.0.

Ah I see..and yup i have an Android..its real simple to mod..but thanks for the welcome..

Well, yeah... Since the later versions of ios came out, it became pretty hard to mod some stuff one MCPE, since Aplle has locked up lots of access to apps... But some programs still work, like iFunbox... I'm feeling pretty sad that i didn't think of modding the game before updating my iDevice... But Yeah! Welcome to the Forums! ;)*Apple

Sorry if i was harsh, please pm me if you have any thing to talk about.
    Yea my guy had a an iPhone and he tried to jail break it after he updated it and it was looking sad for him..thats why I prefer android products cuz androids are like windows and of course iProducts are iTunes and windows are way easier to understand
    Quote from Shad0_

I suggest something- In- game backup system for your worlds without any third- party app.
    Yeah like the app has it stored and in a zip file so it won't take up much space, then when you want it, then you can decompress it and it'll work all in the app!
    Quote from PureEp1cness

Nyan has a small little cave, there's a hole In the side of a mountain and if you dig through it on the right side you find a cave

Or a pe exlusive map download section
    Ps. That was the 7000th post on this thread
    Lol 7001th btw FAIL
    Check out free my apps! Get free gift cards from amazon cards, to Hulu plus subscriptions! http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/55e1e64b
    Quote from trex122000

yes but for now you can't add something new to the crafting table. all mods for MCPE are unlocks.i mean Johan can but we can't.

I know Johan can, that's why I said it was possible. And as for redstone, I don't think it's coming out in 0.7.0 because its mostly a multiplayer and experimental graphics update.
    Quote from trex122000

Wrong! *cough* Sprint mod *cough*
    Check out free my apps! Get free gift cards from amazon cards, to Hulu plus subscriptions! http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/55e1e64b
    Quote from whosme

I know Johan can, that's why I said it was possible. And as for redstone, I don't think it's coming out in 0.7.0 because its mostly a multiplayer and experimental graphics update.
    true
    Quote from IPlayMinecraftPE

Wrong! *cough* Sprint mod *cough*
    the sprint mod is an unlock.it unlocked sprinting.
    Quote from ThatOneCrafter

Add for possible but not confirmed features: Redstone, they might add that.

I wish. Redstone would probably get implemented in the beta, which would be around the 0.9.0 update.

The person who said acid was bad for humans was clearly not a human on acid.
    Don't be cruel. Click.
    Quote from XxomnomnomxX

I wish. Redstone would probably get implemented in the beta, which would be around the 0.9.0 update.

Who knows, it could go waaaaay... Further than expected, or even in a very short while! BTW, about the subscriptions fee... I know minecraft needs to make better profits, but it still will kinda lower what they expected, since few people will even think of buying a server. BUT, i think some good miners will probably help some people that can't afford buying one by putting on maps made by non premium mebers via modding programs, like iexplorer and ifunbox. The only question i have, will jailbreakers ever play online the official way? I m not against jailers, but can they?

Sorry if i was harsh, please pm me if you have any thing to talk about.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes