[OFFICIAL] MC:PE Updates Thread [LATEST: Possible Snapshot Release Tomorrow!]

Ugh!I'm wating for the update!I got android,they are so slow!And btw skeletons,spiders,bonemeal and mob drops are in this update are added in 0.3.3!there are no beds,chests,creepers,or eggs coming.Did apple users ge it yet?If they did,what is added?I'm so mad that the update hasn't came yet!I waited to 3:16 in the morning just for tis update,perhaps it may come out today at a different time.
    Last edited by Goku40: 8/9/2012 5:20:38 AM
    Quote from Goku40

Ugh!I'm wating for the update!I got android,they are so slow!And btw skeletons,spiders,bonemeal and mob drops are in this update are added in 0.3.3!there are no beds,chests,creepers,or eggs coming.Did apple users ge it yet?If they did,what is added?I'm so mad that the update hasn't came yet!I waited to 3:16 in the morning just for tis update,perhaps it may come out today at a different time.

The first post has all the known updates. Johan is releasing a complete changelog later today. I wish I could tell you more about when you'll get the update but sadly I don't own or use any Android device :/
    -------------------- If I helped you, made you laugh, or you just like my post, click this button! --------------------v
    also when you go into fly mode on creative your FOV (field of vision) zooms out
    and it makes me feel trippy :D

Hey There :D
    Quote from Ajw312

sweet so waiting on approval? so about 1-3 days for apple...
    i can wait :) it wont be fun but ill wait...

It's out dude.. :D

another bug for 0.3.3 is: you can shoot arrows through windows (panes). Also, if you charge your bow fully, sometimes when hovering over a door, it opens and closes at super human speed. pretty funny though :)*the animation of you holding a bow is AWESOME

I like pancakes :P
    Quote from PANCAKE_Inc

another bug for 0.3.3 is: you can shoot arrows through windows (panes). Also, if you charge your bow fully, sometimes when hovering over a door, it opens and closes at super human speed. pretty funny though :)

*the animation of you holding a bow is AWESOME

Haha I just came here to add that :P Also, if you have the Bow charged all the way, and you hover over torches, flowers, sugar cane, or mushrooms, it'll be like your hitting them with any other tool. Lotta bugs with the Bow lol
    -------------------- If I helped you, made you laugh, or you just like my post, click this button! --------------------v
    Add: Chests are now visible.
    Quote from InfectedSkies

Haha I just came here to add that :P Also, if you have the Bow charged all the way, and you hover over torches, flowers, sugar cane, or mushrooms, it'll be like your hitting them with any other tool. Lotta bugs with the Bow lol

totally forgot about that. also, without split touch on, there is a cross when aiming the bow. that isn't a bug though.

you can make a whole topic about bows with all of this

I like pancakes :P
    Quote from Anakin072

Add: Chests are now visible.

What do you mean?
    Quote from InfectedSkies

What do you mean?

They used to be invisible on iOS, not sure about android.
    Yippee I knew the bow system was gonna work this way
    iPad had 8 slots counting the inventory one in 0.3.2, now in 0.3.3 has 7 slots counting the inventory one (that is much better)

And the no damage to the bow (I think) is intended, since in beta 1.7 and before was like that.

Edit: zombies do 2 hearts damage, skelletons do 1.5 and spiders 1
    Last edited by EnoFire: 8/9/2012 8:31:58 AM
    Nah...i cant get 0.3.3....not from play store....i have also tried snappzmarket(i know its stupid) and 4shared
    (again,sry...)and i did search for it in internet....well
    nothin found....annoying -.-
    I can't wait till the next update! Butm very content about this one!
    http://featu.re/YE7SDZ Click there please! It's a great way to get free amazon cards iTunes cards and MORE! Thanks for clicking! Also Get a Pocket Realms server with an iTunes card! Thank you :)
    I hope the mods don't see this as bumping since I don't want to start another thread because we have this one....

It seems the reason whys chests are so hard to implement is because of network sync issues which I assume mean multiplayer issues....Health regeneration will no longer be avaliable in survival mode. No plans in 0.4.0 for armor :( Peaceful mode will have health regeneration.
    https://twitter.com/...005575304450048

Your going to have to eat various foods for when you get injured such as bread, and now we are getting porkchops and chicken for 0.4.0 because of no health regeneration!
    https://twitter.com/...932960099459072

Overall 0.4.0 looks just as promising as 0.3.3 and If chests can be implemented it will be the best update xP
    Last edited by Crazy_minecraft: 8/13/2012 9:37:07 AM
    Famous Nyan seed has caves now along with 3 other special maps for MCPE! Check here for downloads: http://tinyurl.com/c75ax6y
    Yep another update thread dead,someone can tell me all the 0.4.0 update confirmed features
    Quote from kristianj99

Not another..
    We are trying to do this to STOP the update threads.
    http://featu.re/YE7SDZ Click there please! It's a great way to get free amazon cards iTunes cards and MORE! Thanks for clicking! Also Get a Pocket Realms server with an iTunes card! Thank you :)
    Something's that you might not know... While looking around files in mcpe folder, I found a terrain file that has probably a hint of what they will make in the future update. Such as mine arts, chests, pumpkins, cakes, and lots of more things, you could check it out using ifile and find for terrain.png. If you really like the design of a certain object that is not available, you could always replace with ones that are inthe game.
    Creepers are also in here, you could replace it with zombies...

Just saying. :D
    Quote from iHaxel

Something's that you might not know... While looking around files in mcpe folder, I found a terrain file that has probably a hint of what they will make in the future update. Such as mine arts, chests, pumpkins, cakes, and lots of more things, you could check it out using ifile and find for terrain.png. If you really like the design of a certain object that is not available, you could always replace with ones that are inthe game.
    Creepers are also in here, you could replace it with zombies...

Just saying. :D

That's been known since like 2.0 so yea nothing new...
    I'm in I file, and I found items.png, and there are a lot of interesting thing I it.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes