[OFFICIAL] MC:PE Updates Thread [LATEST: Possible Snapshot Release Tomorrow!]

I'm pretty sure wolves will be added into the game, but for the time being we will have to wait...
    Advancing in my world... Recovering from that minor incident... It's time to invent... And that's we're I'm headed...
    Jeb needs to give us colored wooden planks! Like the Birch, Oak and Spruce wooden planks! Those colors are beautiful xD
    ~͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ ~͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜
    Quote from Blacksnake10

It is RichMansHouse! Can't you read?
    Yes, I can read, but spam isn't appreciated.Jeb said that the jump button looks different because he's flying! Cool!
    Yeah!
    Quote from eugeen

Jeb needs to give us colored wooden planks! Like the Birch, Oak and Spruce wooden planks! Those colors are beautiful xD

Oh yeah! I would love if Jeb would add the different coloured wooden planks, also it would be greatly appreciated if he included different coloured plank slabs, and stairs :)
    Advancing in my world... Recovering from that minor incident... It's time to invent... And that's we're I'm headed...
    Quote from eugeen

He added corner stairs, upside down stairs, up placing slabs, but no new planks :(
    Quote from Dr_Creepz

Yes, I can read, but spam isn't appreciated.

Jeb said that the jump button looks different because he's flying! Cool!

Hi :)
    Also know as- Shadowiki, Shadov, Shadoviki, Shad0_, Shadovik4, and Unlifer. Find me and say "Hi!" or ­ off.
    Maybe they should add a new biome. No new biomes since PE started. At least one.
    "Zenpro" Google it.
    Quote from Zenpro

Maybe they should add a new biome. No new biomes since PE started. At least one.

Good idea, except that's gonna take a while to code
    Quote from whosme

Again, it's a thumb. Read my other posts describing it, I'm getting a little tired of having to repeat myself :P

Probably not drag, maybe tap like the chests, but I would prefer drag over tap :)

you didn't even know yourself ..
    Please don't act like yourE totally right when other peoples guesses are just as probable as your own
    Yeah! I'm with TurtleDroid!

you didn't even know yourself ..
    Please don't act like yourE totally right when other peoples guesses are just as probable as your own

Sorry. Jeb said fat thumbs so I thought it was that :(
    It's too late! I will never forgive you! ):
    Quote from whosme

Sorry. Jeb said fat thumbs so I thought it was that :(
    You know. When someone has FAT THUMBS. :P
    Sounds Awsome :D
    Quote from MightyRay101

Sounds Awsome :D

I'm guessing your gonna have all butter armor once it comes out judging by your profile pic :P
    I think they've focussed on stuff that really gives minecraft it's feel.
    if anyone knows what I mean.
    hopefully next time they'll release larger worlds (Not massively larger, just a bit bigger) and more biomes.
    I guess they could always put up a loading screen whenever you reach the edge of the world and the next bit is generated.

I think they've focussed on stuff that really gives minecraft it's feel.
    if anyone knows what I mean.
    hopefully next time they'll release larger worlds (Not massively larger, just a bit bigger) and more biomes.
    I guess they could always put up a loading screen whenever you reach the edge of the world and the next bit is generated.

Yeah, but it's easy to get lost like that. It's a good start to infinite worlds though.
    My hopes for soon updates: 3D item drops, better lighting, hunger, clocks, breeding, dye-able sheep, and least mine-able redstone (even it it can't be placed)
    Last edited by Dr_Creepz: 1/16/2013 3:14:20 PM
    Quote from Dr_Creepz

My hopes for soon updates: 3D item drops, better lighting, clocks, breeding, dye-able sheep, and least mine-able redstone (even it it can't be placed)

I hope all this comes out soon. I really want breeding before hunger though. You should know why.
    Quote from Dr_Creepz

My hopes for soon updates: 3D item drops, better lighting, hunger clocks, breeding, dye-able sheep, and least mine-able redstone (even it it can't be placed)
    I hope that you can place redstone, just for decoration.
    like as blood on a custom map :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes