[OFFICIAL] MC:PE Updates Thread [LATEST: Possible Snapshot Release Tomorrow!]

Quote from Groudon383

It makes no sense that this is 0.5.1. With so much new content you would think that this would be 0.6.0. Wonder if you would have to get the Nether bricks from the reactor.

Well I think it is because not many NEW exclusive features came out, most of this stuff is already in pc version...
    Minecraft PE Modder (sort of)
    If I helped you, please press the up arrow button thingy in the bottom right hand corner of this post. Thanks.
    Quote from Groudon383

It makes no sense that this is 0.5.1. With so much new content you would think that this would be 0.6.0. Wonder if you would have to get the Nether bricks from the reactor.
    With all this Nether content and Jeb's tweets about PE catching up...
    This makes me wonder something...
    A lot of things that people don't understand is that these are MOBILE devices, not full blown PCs. The nether is basically impossible to play on. If the nether has occasional lag on most uptodate PCs, then the FPS for the nether on Mobile devices and tablets will be like -100.
    Follow me on Twitter! @Onlyadirector
    Download my PE Adventure Map, The Legend of Koahtakula! http://bit.ly/VKEQqy
    I hope they're changing up the GUI and menu so it looks more like Minecraft PC edition's GUI and menu.
    Quote from ChadtheBuilder

I wonder why the jump button looks different in the middle picture.

The center of the jump button looks vaguely like that of the shape of a wing. So I guess that's what it looks like when you fly.
    Follow me on Twitter! @Onlyadirector
    Download my PE Adventure Map, The Legend of Koahtakula! http://bit.ly/VKEQqy
    Quote from TheRebDef

The center of the jump button looks vaguely like that of the shape of a wing. So I guess that's what it looks like when you fly.
    That's actually awesome that you noticed that i noticed it but didnt check and see that it was a wing
    Last edited by Groudon383: 1/15/2013 4:02:54 PM

Quote from TheRebDef

It actually does look kinda like a wing. Had not figured out before just why it looked different that the other two pictures.
    Be sure and quote my post so I know to reply!

Quote from TheRebDef

Actually, it's probably fat thumbs. So I guess there will be an option to turn it on and of next to the 3rd person view. So it makes you place slabs the way you can on the PC version.
    Hey guys. i think that it is confirmed armor for pe!! go back to the link new slabs on top side of blocks and scroll all the way down and check the last two tweets. you'll love it :D

Hey guys. i think that it is confirmed armor for pe!! go back to the link new slabs on top side of blocks and scroll all the way down and check the last two tweets. you'll love it :D

That's what I said. Except I didn't say where it was I just said its definitely in the next update.
    Quote from whosme

Actually, it's probably fat thumbs. So I guess there will be an option to turn it on and of next to the 3rd person view. So it makes you place slabs the way you can on the PC version.
    Fat thumbs? I thought Jeb meant they may be hard to place if you have fat thumbs...
    Armor is a definite confirmed feature for 0.5.1. Jens said that Aron is working on it. https://twitter.com/jeb_/status/291203863384580096
    I've noticed a buch of people posting nowadays. Jeb is getting to us. But let's not forget johan who did signs and the sky. And all the other updates with his team.
    Quote from whosme

I've noticed a buch of people posting nowadays. Jeb is getting to us. But let's not forget johan who did signs and the sky. And all the other updates with his team.
    Yes, but the quick unexpected things (Including the sky) excited us the most
    I thought there would only be signs, and a sky just for cool looks as an extra... But now Armor, More Building Stones (From the New PC Version), A New Gui for the movement, gravity for sand and gravel.
    This is awwweeeeesome. I wonder whats going to be in 0.6.0 (since that should be an even biiiigggeeerrr update).
    Maybe redstone?
    Quote from TenkaichiBudokai

I thought there would only be signs, and a sky just for cool looks as an extra... But now Armor, More Building Stones (From the New PC Version), A New Gui for the movement, gravity for sand and gravel.
    This is awwweeeeesome. I wonder whats going to be in 0.6.0 (since that should be an even biiiigggeeerrr update).
    Maybe redstone?

Online multiplayer has a high chance of being in 0.6.0
    Armor is coming, yay. :D

Quote from Ev499

Armor is a definite confirmed feature for 0.5.1. Jens said that Aron is working on it. https://twitter.com/jeb_/status/291203863384580096

Aron is "working" on it. Johan was "working" on Signs for 0.5.0 yet they won't be released til 0.5.1. I'll keep it in the possible section for now until I see a tweet that says something along the lines of "Finished armor for MC: PE!"
    -------------------- If I helped you, made you laugh, or you just like my post, click this button! --------------------v
    Maybe add new movement gui? It was confirmed by Jeb
    "It's not what your country can do for you, it's what you can do for this country."
    Quote from InfectedSkies

Aron is "working" on it. Johan was "working" on Signs for 0.5.0 yet they won't be released til 0.5.1. I'll keep it in the possible section for now until I see a tweet that says something along the lines of "Finished armor for MC: PE!"
    Except Jeb said it would DEFINITELY be coming in 0.5.1
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes