[OFFICIAL] MC:PE Updates Thread [LATEST: Possible Snapshot Release Tomorrow!]

Quote from whosme

He says they plan on releasing the update next week, so it must (of my knowledge) be part of 0.6.0

If iOS submit times aren't a problem, then it would be released at the end of next week. That's when they're submitting it. Ugh, it's such a pain for us Android users getting slowed down by iOS submit times.
    Follow me on Twitter! @Onlyadirector
    Download my PE Adventure Map, The Legend of Koahtakula! http://bit.ly/VKEQqy
    Quote from TheRebDef

If iOS submit times aren't a problem, then it would be released at the end of next week. That's when they're submitting it. Ugh, it's such a pain for us Android users getting slowed down by iOS submit times.

Ikr
    Quote from TheRebDef

Dude, dont start a war. Your gonna get some guy to start flaming on Android.
    Quote from TheRebDef

I sense a flame war comin', but really, both iOS and Android are great devices.

If there is the sky, wouldn't there have to be sunset and sunrise ATLEAST?

I don't know. The clouds could s just gradually appear like the lighting were getting know from dusk till dawn. O yeah and, CPR196! Where are you?!?!
    Would 3D items cause lag?
    Also know as- Shadowiki, Shadov, Shadoviki, Shad0_, Shadovik4, and Unlifer. Find me and say "Hi!" or ­ off.
    Quote from Shadowiki

probably, but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by derpyraccoon: 1/11/2013 10:37:44 PM
    Go to www.wwwdotcom.com
    Quote from Shadowiki

In PC, the 3d items don't cause lag, they're just put under "Fancy Graphics" so people can turn them on/off
    Would an iPhone 3GS with a 32x tp work with clounds and bluer skies with no/little lag cuz that would be great!

I am StairwayDenied. I thank Sirius for this banner, he makes the best out there. Take my word for it. He's epic.
    With clouds, I would have a PC like feel :)
    There are no bugs as stated by Johan.

And, I have a question
    Also know as- Shadowiki, Shadov, Shadoviki, Shad0_, Shadovik4, and Unlifer. Find me and say "Hi!" or ­ off.
    Quote from StairwayDenied

Would an iPhone 3GS with a 32x tp work with clounds and bluer skies with no/little lag cuz that would be great!

I don't kno about clouds in this update. Maybe bluer sky. Johan stated that the lower end phones will have clouds in the future.
    Quote from StairwayDenied

Well, since they have the ugly water, I can only assume that they'll be getting the cloudless sky, but it will still be better than the current gross fog
    It's not fair hat iPhones and slower devices probably won't be getting clouds. (・Д・)
    (≧∇≦)THIS IS SO AWESOME!!
    Quote from EmoChild

It's not fair hat iPhones and slower devices probably won't be getting clouds. (・Д・)
    well it's unfair that lower devices are limiting MCPE potential.

Quote from EmoChild

I looked at your comment, and then at your username. Makes sense know. And guys, what's with the lack of posts lately? Maybe it's because we live in different parts of the world, but we usually get more than this :(
    Last edited by whosme: 1/12/2013 5:22:15 PM
    Quote from EmoChild

Well, if the older device cannot handle it, then I would assume clouds would have to wait for some people.
    much like that animated water texture :P

much like that animated water texture :P

Speaking of animation, anybody else like to see lava, fire and chest animation in the future?
    Quote from whosme

Speaking of animation, anybody else like to see lava, fire and chest animation in the future?
    Yeah, that would be quite nice.
    Quote from whosme

Isn't fire bugged? But yes I'd like to see lava and chest animation.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes