Pocket Realms Price

Omg i hope it will have Bukkit or somethin'!

:)
    Last edited by UberBosser: 6/7/2013 8:36:38 PM
    Have you seen my server? : http://tinyurl.com/SergioServer
    Quote from UberBosser

Omg i hope it will have Bukkit or somethin'!

:)

Could you please connect this to the topic of the price of PE online servers to me?
    Quote from Darkplayer

No it's not good and the only one it will benefit is Minecraft.

I am sorry but this seems like greed to me. Minecraft is highly successful and to demand even more money from players when multiplayer was free before, sounds like greed.

The update was ridiculous. Fire and eggs?

Mojang is a company. Companies make money. That's how it works.

Also the update was not "fire and eggs" only. We got new a options system, spawn eggs, cake, buckets, and subsequentally the ability to milk cows. Be a little less harsh.
    Yepp, we're screwed. It's supposed to be $10-15 Per month for each server with a limit of 10 players :'(
    ya dat would suck

realy bad

i mean realy bad
    PE IGN ES MINER_THATSDIRTY
    Hopefully under $10.00. I mean, people already paid $6.99 for the game itself.
    I think Mojang should make a monthly price, a yearly price and maybe a hourly price so the player can adjust their server ontime and yearly price have discount... We should just wait for official announce.
    I think that you should be able to ret a server for $1 a month. But you can buy it for $15 right off instead of paying once a month I would rather buy it for $15 or $20
    I think some people got the update with servers so I bet they already know how much it will cost! Right?
    Quote from muddycatfish

I think some people got the update with servers so I bet they already know how much it will cost! Right?

Who?
    I remember reading somewhere (don't ask for links, I can't remember where) that it was going to be $10-$15 per month.
    See minecraft clones have unlimeted world some have texture packs, and some even have multiplayer servers. for free. but in the next update we should at least get 50 more blocks of world. But it shouldnt cost more than $5 or else thats a rip off. I havent got to test yet but i hope we still have local multipayer.

Quote from SuperJoeMan

Who?
    I don't know, but I do know some people saying that
    Quote from muddycatfish

Nope, the slots at the moment are free.
    Quote from A9_0Z

Nope, the slots at the moment are free.
    ok I thought so, oops
    I don't think it will be anymore than 10$ because 10-15$ is the price of a PC server and Johan said it would be cheaper than the pc price.

I forgot the link but he posted it on the reddit somewhere.
    Im just here standing from a distance.Waiting for to strike you down.
    This is what mojang says about the PC REALMS:
    "The subscription price per server has not been set, but will likely be around $10-15 per month."
    Further down they say:
    "Minecraft Realms for Minecraft: Pocket Edition, will be available through an in-app purchase, though further details have not yet been announced."
    (link: click here!)

As you can see, the pc realms will cost 10-15 dollars, but the price of the pocket edition realms has not yet been announced. Hold your horses and wait till mojang announces more details about the PE realms.

Besides that, a pc server is alot more demanding than a pe server. The world of a pe server is limited, and the fact that a mobile device can run minecraft says enough. They probably can run at least 10 pe servers on one 1 pc server.

Proud to be a M.C.P.E.U member :D
    I was also under the opinion that realms would cost up to $15 per server. I was informed that that would be the price per month, but I am not sure if it would be such a reasonable cost. I could believe something more along the lines of $5-$8. Then again, that's just me.
    Considering what Gdrom said, it really should't cost a ton, but as blaffbellow pointed out, servers can be quite costly, so I would have to guess around $5-$6.
    I lost the game
    I'm pretty sure realms on both PC and PE will each cost $5 or less. Pretty cheap for a 24/7 no lag server.
    I'm glad it's not 40 bucks. That seemed a bit ridiculous. $5-$10 would be more reasonable, considering it's a mobile device we're talking about.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes