Lifeboat Server Network ⋅ Survival Games / play.lbsg.net ⋅ Capture the Flag / ctf.lbsg.net ⋅ [New!] Infinite Worlds / infinity.l

Poll: What platform are you playing LBSG on?

LifeBoat Poll

What platform are you playing LBSG on? - Single Choice

• Android 51.7%
  • iOS (iPods, iPhones, iPads) 48.3%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:50:02 PM

I applied for the whitelist and you said you accepted me but I can't join the private server
    Last edited by xXBlueManXx: 4/14/2013 7:23:38 PM
    Quote from williamtdr

Sry, but that would extend the waiting period too.

Apply at lbsg.net, and you'll be in within 14 minutes.

A lethal combination of people behind you and client lag.

Try now.

No idea, I don't use iOS. :P

Well, it's all fixed now. I'm not touching anything.

Use imgur.com.

It works now.
    Apply on lbsg.net.

William, when I died last game I wasn't kicked until 4 min later, just thought you might want to fix that bug
    Want to make a Map with me??? Just PM me!!!! Follow Me On Twitter!!!

Can I use this server to start my hunger games series on my channel?

I like creepers
    Quote from Superyoshi720

I'm pretty sure that would be ok considering that youtubers like ShnunGames have played on it with recording

Quote from llombardo007

William, when I died last game I wasn't kicked until 4 min later, just thought you might want to fix that bug

Thanks, you aren't the only one. Fixed, could see results within 7 minutes.
    Creator, LifeBoat Survival Games. Contact: @williamtdr, +William Teder, [email protected]

Quote from Superyoshi720

Yup. Fine by me. :)Does it look like the fix worked?Please post videos of you playing on the server to YouTube, I'm looking to make a server video.Could you please tell me how people get under spawn before the tournament starts?
    Creator, LifeBoat Survival Games. Contact: @williamtdr, +William Teder, [email protected]

Quote from williamtdr

Yup. Fine by me. :)

Does it look like the fix worked?

Please post videos of you playing on the server to YouTube, I'm looking to make a server video.

Could you please tell me how people get under spawn before the tournament starts?

I see many people choose thier class and then break the block under them at spawn. It loads to slow so that gives them enough time to fall through. Some people do this to me and other people on porpose. Many people get enogh time to grab the items in the chest before the time even starts. That is cheating.

I like creepers
    They break the leaves u can fall threw the leaves when u break them; please fix bug
    Quote from mr_lovejoy

They break the leaves u can fall threw the leaves when u break them; please fix bug

Yep because leaves take longer to reload for chunk updates, either use glowstone or glass

I have 2 suggestions:

1. It would be better if you could use pretty much all or most of the maps, just like you did for classes, they tap on a block representing a map only once, and when games begin, the map with most votes gets played. You might want to also prevent players from voting for the last 1 or 2 maps played.

2. How a game could work:

If it is truly Survival Games, players should only break leaves, tall grass, mushrooms, flowers, and I think the players should spawn on the pedestals, have a 20 second countdown so they see where they are, and then go. This would minimize it to 24 people only though, so some pedestals may have to be "shared" by 3-4 people. The chests should be randomly filled. There MAY or MAY NOT be a grace period (30 seconds), and when 1-2 minutes remain, players should be forced teleported to spawn for deathmatch, and they can't escape spawn.

Otherwise, please name it HUNGER Games, not SURVIVAL Games.

That's my suggestions, please consider it.
    Last edited by Collin9476: 4/14/2013 9:03:56 PM
    Nothing here, move on! Have a nice day!
    I regestered and almost half an hour later it still wouldn't let me on the white-listed server
    Wow, 3 hours later and still not in the private server

I like creepers
    Yeah I keep on dying when I kill somebody and also can you make it so you cant steal somebidy elses items
    I have a suggestion, you may want to consider this.
    When the game starts, the chat log is filled too much that I cant even see when im playing.
    And when a person dies just a simple 'player1 was slain by player2' would be enough. Rather than player one has been kicked reason blah blah blah.
    Hey, sometimes when im playing it says "Outdated client", and it the chat it says "You have been kicked reason: you died!" but i didnt died. it happens the same to friend (I have Android and my friend IOS) please help
    Can i pls be whitelisted ign:GM_b3ast thx
    Hello everyone,
    I am aware that the death kick is realy screwed up. I'll fix it. I can't have 'killed by killer' messages because PocketMine doesn't support it yet, and i'll investigate the whitelist issues.It looks like the whitelist is operating fine to me:

williamtdr

MinecraftAddict
    brianateurcookie
    brianateurcookie
    SuperYoshi720
    Ajay
    Stephen
    Stephen
    stockydragoooon135
    xIPhoneiX

levi1694

Alex
    lovejoy
    xIPhoneiX
    Collin9476
    Jorge0524

Alex
    UtmostMoney113

Alexyoshi54321
    Alexyoshi54321
    UtmostMoney113
    Quote from GM_b3ast

Can i pls be whitelisted ign:GM_b3ast thx

lbsg.net.

Quote from williamtdr

Hello everyone,
    I am aware that the death kick is realy screwed up. I'll fix it. I can't have 'killed by killer' messages because PocketMine doesn't support it yet, and i'll investigate the whitelist issues.

It looks like the whitelist is operating fine to me:

williamtdr

MinecraftAddict
    brianateurcookie
    brianateurcookie
    SuperYoshi720
    Ajay
    Stephen
    Stephen
    stockydragoooon135
    xIPhoneiX

levi1694

Alex
    lovejoy
    xIPhoneiX
    Collin9476
    Jorge0524

Alex
    UtmostMoney113

Alexyoshi54321
    Alexyoshi54321
    UtmostMoney113

lbsg.net.
    oops sorry I think I registered twice
    So, did you look at my suggestions williamtdr?

Anyways, good job using NoCheatPlus style for the flying people/speed hackers. (Bumping them back love that eh.)
    Last edited by Collin9476: 4/15/2013 7:40:04 AM
    Nothing here, move on! Have a nice day!
    The classes are cool!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes