Lifeboat Server Network ⋅ Survival Games / play.lbsg.net ⋅ Capture the Flag / ctf.lbsg.net ⋅ [New!] Infinite Worlds / infinity.l

Poll: What platform are you playing LBSG on?

LifeBoat Poll

What platform are you playing LBSG on? - Single Choice

• Android 51.7%
  • iOS (iPods, iPhones, iPads) 48.3%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:50:02 PM

sooo what are all the different games i can join or play?
    Last edited by rtrplayer: 9/20/2013 10:11:08 PM
    The lifeboat island with the port ending in 9 doesn't work anymore? Is there a reason?
    Could you reset my password please? I don't know if this is needed but I'm on Lifeboat (port 19134). My in game name is owner_101.
    Please change the survival games'es maps! They are getting boring!
    I can't join the walls :(
    Can't join the walls server is it online?
    I played the walls, It's pretty fun but there's always idiots who steal your stuff!
    You should update the hunger games so that you tap sign to join, and can buy stuff! That would be cool! P.s when's the lifeboat iOS app out, and what's its name?
    Quote from BrittoMC

You should update the hunger games so that you tap sign to join, and can buy stuff! That would be cool! P.s when's the lifeboat iOS app out, and what's its name?

Actually, that's what I'm working on right now, but it's a lot harder than you'd think.
    Creator, LifeBoat Survival Games. Contact: @williamtdr, +William Teder, [email protected]

If you can't join the Walls server, it's because it's full. I'll get more servers after the lobby updates.
    Creator, LifeBoat Survival Games. Contact: @williamtdr, +William Teder, [email protected]

Quote from williamtdr

Actually, that's what I'm working on right now, but it's a lot harder than you'd think.

Cool! Can you give us a hint of when this new server will be available? P.S Do you play on your own servers?
    Te walls is broke! I know it's hard to make these, but when the walls drop you cannot kill anybody!
    It comes up with doesn't work for me HELP!!!!
    Still working on the proxy system. Really sorry about the joining issues.

I'm applying for admin

I want to make shore that everything is in shape and no one swers
    I've been playing minecraft for 5 years
    I hope u choose the right chose in choosing me
    Thx :)
    Quote from Creepernotch

I'm applying for admin

Please let me be admin so no one breaks the rules
    Quote from williamtdr

Still working on the proxy system. Really sorry about the joining issues.

Cool, I hope it turns out to be one of the best walls ever
    Quote from Creepernotch

I'm applying for admin

Please let me be admin so no one breaks the rules

Cool, I hope it turns out to be one of the best walls ever

Admin for what? The walls?
    Help you should really create PVP AND ONE SERVER WITH PORTALS PLEASE DO SO OR ELSE I WILL DIE
    Quote from THELOCKSTER03

Help you should really create PVP AND ONE SERVER WITH PORTALS PLEASE DO SO OR ELSE I WILL DIE
    do or me die die or not play lbSee walls will work then
    After I lost a round of survival games, I was kicked off the server. when I tried playing again, I was never accepted. it wouldn't even accept me for CTF. is this a server error and could I be put back on the server?
    Quote from Gaming_Confusion

After I lost a round of survival games, I was kicked off the server. when I tried playing again, I was never accepted. it wouldn't even accept me for CTF. is this a server error and could I be put back on the server?

You are kicked so that you cannot return (as you are dead) and you cannot join as the game is still going
    Loving the server, when joining through the external method in the actual game i can connect every so often

Whats the problem

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes