Android Devices Tool

BlockLauncher: an Android app that patches Minecraft PE without reinstall

I seem to be stuck in a continious circle. Whenever i change the settings in any way, i then go off the app and turn it back on (restart, and i tried killing it and everything). Once i turn it back it it says it crashed and puts me into safemode. I then obviously go back into the settings to turn safemode off, and of course the app restarts again when i turn it onn, it again says ive crashed and puts me into safemode. Could you tell me a way of turning safemode off permamently or make a button/option for it in another update please!
    Quote from Divergent1

I seem to be stuck in a continious circle. Whenever i change the settings in any way, i then go off the app and turn it back on (restart, and i tried killing it and everything). Once i turn it back it it says it crashed and puts me into safemode. I then obviously go back into the settings to turn safemode off, and of course the app restarts again when i turn it onn, it again says ive crashed and puts me into safemode. Could you tell me a way of turning safemode off permamently or make a button/option for it in another update please!

Do you have any patches installed? Disable them and try again.
    Lol this app is so nooby! I can do it 10 times better newbs.

Not.

Lol this app is so nooby! I can do it 10 times better newbs.

https://github.com/zhuowei/MCPELauncher have fun!
    nice app
    Last edited by Meigs: 6/12/2013 4:25:12 PM

Are you completely sure that you are running 0.7.1, not 0.7.0?

Yes I am absolutely sure that I, am running 0.7.1. I've even tried downloading the apk from google and installing it. I never even got the 0.7.0 update. PLEASE HELP ME! :( Blocklauncher used to work perfectly!
    Last edited by Lincsbro: 6/12/2013 8:38:16 PM
    Quote from Lincsbro, in his tome of wisdom, »
    Thou shalt play Zelda, but give all of thy rupees to Lord Lincsbro.
    Mind-Blowing, isn't it?
    Quote from Lincsbro

Yes I am absolutely sure that I, am running 0.7.1. I've even tried downloading the apk from google and installing it. I never even got the 0.7.0 update. PLEASE HELP ME! :( Blocklauncher used to work perfectly!

Mine says 0.7.1 in the corner, plus I can take stuff out of my furnace and armor screens. Blocklauncher still says its not compatible.Blocklauncher on my kindle says its 1.1.1

Quote from foxxx35

Idk if this had been asked,but adding the ip address in this app has not done me any good. I've been trying to play multiplayer all day, and haven't been able to figure it out. Block Launcher won't even let me sign in, so idk what to do

Can someone send me the AndroidManifest.xml and the libminecraftpe.so from a backed-up version of Minecraft from Amazon? If you can, PM me and I'll send you an e-mail. I want to see what's going on.

Do you have any patches installed? Disable them and try again.

Its not the patches, it just goes into safemode everytime i restart the app

Can someone send me the AndroidManifest.xml and the libminecraftpe.so from a backed-up version of Minecraft from Amazon? If you can, PM me and I'll send you an e-mail. I want to see what's going on.

I've got the AndroidManifest.xml, but I'm still trying to get the libminecraftpe.so
    Mind-Blowing, isn't it?

how do I extract the backup app. I use ES file explorer.
    AHH! Here we go. I'll send both files to you asap.

how do I extract the backup app. I use ES file explorer.

I recommend using the pre-installed kindle fire app called Quickoffice, and using the search bar to find the files. You are on kindle fire, right?
    Last edited by Lincsbro: 6/13/2013 10:50:25 AM
    Mind-Blowing, isn't it?
    The files have been successfully uploaded. Please check your inbox.
    Mind-Blowing, isn't it?
    500 ise why in your AndroidManifest.XML file is the target SDK version 9? Shouldn't it always be the highest android SDK possible?
    Quote from JJMACCA

500 ise why in your AndroidManifest.XML file is the target SDK version 9? Shouldn't it always be the highest android SDK possible?

Target is 15; anything above that causes Minecraft PE to fail to detect Backspace. Min SDK is 9.
    Quote from Lincsbro

I recommend using the pre-installed kindle fire app called Quickoffice, and using the search bar to find the files. You are on kindle fire, right?

I'm pretty sure you found an old version of the libraries from the cache of Snowbound's PocketTool. Try using ES File Manager to back up the app (or run PocketTool again for it to extract them for you)
    Last edited by 500_Internal_Server_Error: 6/13/2013 12:11:52 PM
    Ok. I will do what you said and send the new one from pockettool to you.
    Mind-Blowing, isn't it?
    Quote from Lincsbro

yes I'm on the fire. I will try quickoffice. I haven't installed pockettool.
    Last edited by thegamerfromsaturn: 6/13/2013 7:08:54 PM
    No. Dont use pockettool or quickoffice. I tried it, and ES file is much easier. Just locate MCPE in your files(the actual app),hold down on it, and hit backup. Then, hold down on the backup and hit extract. Just find the file in there. Quickoffice might give you the wrong file.
    Mind-Blowing, isn't it?
    Yeah I figured out that I had to use es. I couldn't figure out quickoffice.

Yeah I figured out that I had to use es. I couldn't figure out quickoffice.

Quote from Lincsbro

No. Dont use pockettool or quickoffice. I tried it, and ES file is much easier. Just locate MCPE in your files(the actual app),hold down on it, and hit backup. Then, hold down on the backup and hit extract. Just find the file in there. Quickoffice might give you the wrong file.

From Lincsbro's dump, it appears that the version of Minecraft PE shipped on Amazon is different than the version shipped on Google Play. Mods and tools will need to be adapted, it seems.

Has anyone been able to patch mods to an Amazon copy with a different tool?
    Hmmmm. I can't patch my copy with pockettool or blocklauncher.....

From Lincsbro's dump, it appears that the version of Minecraft PE shipped on Amazon is different than the version shipped on Google Play. Mods and tools will need to be adapted, it seems.

Has anyone been able to patch mods to an Amazon copy with a different tool?
    Mind-Blowing, isn't it?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes