Android Devices

PocketMine-MP

Yea! I DEMAND IT BE FOR 0.7.4!!
    I will make a downloader in the app, so you will be able to have any version what you want!

Ore Spiders - a mod by me and expir3dcow
    I'm so excited! HURRY UP I WANT IT FOR 0.7.4!
    How to invite people? i know how to add them in the white-list but they can t join in my server.
    How do you actually put server on pocketmine?
    Pocketmine realms has been terminated.

How do i load a world? When i join i keep falling out of the world
    Everytime i tap on start server, it automatically stops!

Click Banner to SUBSCRIBE!!! I'm in the Team Flame Clan!!! Click that little green arrow!! -------------->
    Plz help!!!

Click Banner to SUBSCRIBE!!! I'm in the Team Flame Clan!!! Click that little green arrow!! -------------->
    This app is AWSOME! But It would be great to add these functions...

1. Auto Scroll
    When I use PMMP with Terminal Emulator, It scrolles automatically. But this app doesn't.
    I hope DroidPocketMine will have auto scroll function...

2. I can't read time
    [Server] [INFO]

Well... That rectangle box(looks like []) doesn't show in web... (I want to upload screenshot, but I don't know how)
    And... what is [][][][ and ]?

3. Color Support
    In Terminal Emulator, there was color on text, so it was easy to read texts. But In DriodPocketMine, There's no color, so it's a little bit hard to read texts...

4. Enter acts Enter command
    When I press Enter on keyboard, cursor goes to next row. It would be great when I press Enter, it act as comfirm command(like Terminal Emulator or CMD).

Thanks to make this awsome app!
    How do I connect to my DroidPocketMine server from my iOS device? And also, can you try making something like this for iOS, with easy plugin installing?
    I made it for 0.7.4 delete all the files in the droidpocketmine folder and extract the pocketmine-mp folder to the droidpocketmine folder.

Download the file for 0.7.4 at www.pocketmine.net then press get pocket mine then download the one for 0.7.4

Quote from whoooo360

I made it for 0.7.4 delete all the files in the droidpocketmine folder and extract the pocketmine-mp folder to the droidpocketmine folder.

Download the file for 0.7.4 at www.pocketmine.net then press get pocket mine then download the one for 0.7.4

well, I tryed it. It worked! How did we not think this before?!

I thought of it just I'm too lazy to do it :P
    Quote from 99FireyMan99

Everytime i tap on start server, it automatically stops!
    Somebody, plz help!!

Umm could someone give me a link to the latest pocketmine version that works with 0.7.4? because when I join it says "Could not connect: Outdated server!"
    Quote from waerloga36

Umm could someone give me a link to the latest pocketmine version that works with 0.7.4? because when I join it says "Could not connect: Outdated server!"
    http://pocketmine.net/ On the website, check there maybe?
    +1 Me If I Helped You! ------------------------------------------->

Hexdro © 2012-2014
    Muddycatfish is a beast!!!!!!!!!!
    [DroidPocketMine] Server is starting...
    [DroidPocketMine] Server was started.
    [Server]
    [Server] Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '"' in /mnt/sdcard/DroidPocketMine/src/Player.php on line 1926
    [DroidPocketMine] Server was stopped.
    [Server]
    [Server] Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '"' in /mnt/sdcard/DroidPocketMine/src/Player.php on line 1926
    [Server]

Multiple times and same result. Thanks.[DroidPocketMine] Server is starting...
    [Server]
    [Server] Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '' in /mnt/sdcard/DroidPocketMine/src/dependencies.php on line 90
    [Server]
    [Server] Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '�' in /mnt/sdcard/DroidPocketMine/src/math/Vector3.php on line 200
    hopefully the update will be today. And the install screen will be looking much better now!

@qq3391 1. Hopefully in next update
    2. It is coloring, which doesn't work
    3. -
    4. Hopefully in next update

@CLUTCH_X_WARLOR Looks like encoding problem, but I won't help you. Ask shoghicp for help.
    Last edited by MrARM: 9/2/2013 5:17:28 AM

Ore Spiders - a mod by me and expir3dcow
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes