This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

Hexdro's ModScripts, and Plugins [0.7.6] - *Herobrines Dimension Released!*

Poll: Name for my Mod - As I have added Pokemon in Mob Trainer

Just a Poll about mods!

Name for my Mod - As I have added Pokemon in Mob Trainer - Single Choice

• Another Idea? Post the name! 31.2%
  • Pokeblock PE 56.2%
  • Pokecube PE 12.5%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:50:13 PM

Added a new section/spoiler showing the videos related to MCPE Plugins/Modding.

Luke do you still want me to do a plugin/mod to open Iron Doors? As the redstone plugin does that.
    +1 Me If I Helped You! ------------------------------------------->

Hexdro © 2012-2014
    Aaaaah, sorry the banner is taking so long. Been pretty busy. I will try to get it done sometime this week.
    Want your creation featured in a new Hunger Games server? Click here!
    Ok I got the idea for the BEST POCKET EDITION PLUGIN EVER: Essentials PE. You know on the pc platform of Minecraft how there is this plugin called Essentials that adds many new commands such as /warp, /home, /spawn, and more. Basically every server I've joined has it because it is well... Essential! I even have it on my server! If you made this into a PocketMine plugin, it would probably be the most popular plugin for PE of all time! Plus it would just be really awesome to see that on the PE.

Click here to check out my server -----------> http://www.minecraft...guard-50-slots/
    Quote from GambitGamer

Aaaaah, sorry the banner is taking so long. Been pretty busy. I will try to get it done sometime this week.
    ahah its all good, no problem! :)
    Quote from EpicSurvivorGuy

Ok I got the idea for the BEST POCKET EDITION PLUGIN EVER: Essentials PE. You know on the pc platform of Minecraft how there is this plugin called Essentials that adds many new commands such as /warp, /home, /spawn, and more. Basically every server I've joined has it because it is well... Essential! I even have it on my server! If you made this into a PocketMine plugin, it would probably be the most popular plugin for PE of all time! Plus it would just be really awesome to see that on the PE.
    I think there is an essentials plugin for Pocket Edition :o Im pretty sure I've seen it in a thread >.>

Hexdro © 2012-2014
    It's not called Essentials, but JerkyCMD or Single Player Commands. There are a bunch of variations but it's mainly the same (/home, /tp, /give). It's not hard to find'em. :)

Personal advertising : I've combined the Single Player Commands Mod (SeecretCreeper131's) with the WorldEdit (kacperski1's) mod for one mapmaking proof script ;)
    Quote from Hexdro

ahah its all good, no problem! :)
    Working on some custom art work for it :D First time. We'll see how it turns out.
    Quote from symonium

It's not called Essentials, but JerkyCMD or Single Player Commands. There are a bunch of variations but it's mainly the same (/home, /tp, /give). It's not hard to find'em. :)

Personal advertising : I've combined the Single Player Commands Mod (SeecretCreeper131's) with the WorldEdit (kacperski1's) mod for one mapmaking proof script ;)
    He isn't talking about ModPe Scripts though :o
    He is talking about plugins :P

Quote from GambitGamer

Working on some custom art work for it :D First time. We'll see how it turns out.
    Ahaha awesome, Im sure it would look cool! I love custom art. If its possible can you also do one for the NPC Plugin? :) ! If its not too much to ask... :3

ModPe Script Information: I'm currently coding a ModPE Script, called "Tutorials" that will help new players with the game.
    Last edited by Hexdro: 8/11/2013 4:27:01 AM

Hexdro © 2012-2014
    Oh sorry ! Then is the plugin you've seen this one : http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1820778-132dev-pocketmine-mp-plugins-by-ksymc/ ?
    Quote from Hexdro

Ahaha awesome, Im sure it would look cool! I love custom art. If its possible can you also do one for the NPC Plugin? :)! If its not too much to ask... :3
    Sure. Anything specific?
    Here it is:

It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but it looks alright.
    Quote from GambitGamer

Here it is:

It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but it looks alright.

Its all good, I cant see it now, but When I get home, :3 Ill use it.
    Quote from symonium

Oh sorry ! Then is the plugin you've seen this one : http://www.minecraft...ugins-by-ksymc/ ?

Yep ahah! :) Thats the plugin.

Hexdro © 2012-2014
    Quote from Hexdro

Luke do you still want me to do a plugin/mod to open Iron Doors? As the redstone plugin does that.

Yes please! :)
    Quote from Luke25361

Yes please! :)
    Alright I will finish it then send you it in a PM.
    Also I will use the banner, thanks gambit!

Hexdro © 2012-2014
    Quote from Hexdro

I will finish it then send you it in a PM.

Thanks! :)
    Anyway on the weekend, my tutorial modPE script should be finished.
    Quote from Luke25361

Thanks! :)
    And No Problem! :)

I also might make a map for the nightmare mod pack :o
    Last edited by Hexdro: 8/13/2013 6:15:30 AM

Hexdro © 2012-2014
    You should make a mini version of Mo Creatures using ModPE. I saw a ModPe script that added new mobs into the game and I think it was called Mo Chickens. You could use a similar method to that mod to add more creatures into the game, just less mobs since the Pocket Edition is a little more limited. That would be really cool!

Click here to check out my server -----------> http://www.minecraft...guard-50-slots/
    Quote from EpicSurvivorGuy

You should make a mini version of Mo Creatures using ModPE. I saw a ModPe script that added new mobs into the game and I think it was called Mo Chickens. You could use a similar method to that mod to add more creatures into the game, just less mobs since the Pocket Edition is a little more limited. That would be really cool!
    I already have, i made a Mo Mobs :3 But Im going to ask the person if I am allowed to release it, since its based of off smileys modpe script.

And, when Im home I will update all mods!

I have permission Updating OP On new Information (including Mo Mobs)
    Last edited by Hexdro: 8/16/2013 9:54:04 AM

Hexdro © 2012-2014
    Anybody want to test the Mo Mob ModPe Script? PM Me!

Hexdro © 2012-2014
    is this updated it fails to download lie 5 time the when i works i cant find it on pocket tool or block launcher is it only for ios id really like to play this
    Seems Legit :GoldBar: :steve_lol: :GoldBar:
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes