.:Ultimate Tool Kit for Minecraft PE:. Android App

Poll: Do you like the current ui?

Do you like the interface?

Do you like the current ui? - Single Choice

• Nope, needs some improvements! 32.9%
  • Yes! 67.1%

This poll has ended as of 5/15/2014 5:49:45 PM

What does sharing via UTK do? All the other options seem to be fairly self-evident. Primarily, I guess I'm just curious where it goes. Does it get sent to you somehow for future inclusion? Does it get sent to a public server somewhere? Does it just get packaged up and put in with the other maps I've downloaded? Or something else entirely?
    Quote from _tommo_

@everyone that asks for release dates: we don't have them! We have for sure a timeline we would like to follow... but we want the freedom to say *screw that* and release weeks before or after without people complaining, if there are valid reasons. So, unless everything is pretty much finalized (ie. coming out in 1 week or so) you won't have a deadline from us, sorreh.
    Quote from Aviler

What does sharing via UTK do? All the other options seem to be fairly self-evident. Primarily, I guess I'm just curious where it goes. Does it get sent to you somehow for future inclusion? Does it get sent to a public server somewhere? Does it just get packaged up and put in with the other maps I've downloaded? Or something else entirely?

It compresses the map to a .map file and then shows a list with services (Gmail, dropbox, google drive, ...) You can select one and share the map through it (e.g. Hit the share button on a map, wait and hit gmail or Bluetooth to send it to your friend!
    Quote from _ChrisMCMine_

It compresses the map to a .map file and then shows a list with services (Gmail, dropbox, google drive, ...) You can select one and share the map through it (e.g. Hit the share button on a map, wait and hit gmail or Bluetooth to send it to your friend!

Yeah, I got the general idea, I think I need to be a bit more specific :). When I bring up the list of services (Gmail, Google Drive, etc.) UTK is one of the options. Does that option do anything other than compress it locally?
    Quote from _tommo_

@everyone that asks for release dates: we don't have them! We have for sure a timeline we would like to follow... but we want the freedom to say *screw that* and release weeks before or after without people complaining, if there are valid reasons. So, unless everything is pretty much finalized (ie. coming out in 1 week or so) you won't have a deadline from us, sorreh.
    Quote from _ChrisMCMine_

Strange, I have got a Galaxy S2 too and everything works.

Anyway, please tell me:
    ^Android version
    ^PocketTool version

Android : 4.0.3
    PT: 1.5.8
    Hi Chris, I updated Soartex Fanver for 0.5.0 you can share it ^-^

T/P For 0.5.0
    Visit my BLOG for texture packs and maps updates :)
    Quote from JacquesRemy

Hi Chris, I updated Soartex Fanver for 0.5.0 you can share it ^-^

T/P For 0.5.0
    Thanks!!!! :P
    Hopefully in the future this will be on App Store I got a iPhone :(
    Can you port the faster walking speed mod to 0.5.0
    Quote from AFROminer684

Can you port the faster walking speed mod to 0.5.0
    You should ask win4236!
    Chris how do put maps in UTK?

Quote from sn0wbreeze

Chris how do put maps in UTK?
    Send them to me ;)
    When will the seed database be finished?
    Be sure and quote my post so I know to reply!

Quote from ChadtheBuilder

When will the seed database be finished?
    Once I have enough seeds ;)
    For some reason swear words give awesome seeds.
    anyhow here you go, a list of seeds ive found.
    "Floobly" and "floobly". I always get these mixed up. One forms a cave like the hunter seed and the other forms hills and caverns.
    "Pleb"
    I'll send more your way, cause I've forgotten the others, great work on the app, that paper cut out texture was awesome, but I'd really appreciate previews for the others
    hey can you add an option to change whatever it is that cause maps to be reset if the have the same file name/map name to change said object upon install? or set it up to do it automatically?
    Dragonmoon07, Infinity Network Forums & Chat Administrator.
    (Whispers "I'm not actually dead, I'm just in hiding and watching you all...)
    For some reason,some maps aren't downloading anything.
    If you don't like llamas,the great military of llamaland,with the help of alpacca air force and camel navy,will find you,and destroy you.
    Quote from Jarritothellama

For some reason,some maps aren't downloading anything.
    Which maps?
    Quote from _ChrisMCMine_

Which maps?
    Tzader city and and the uss minecraft 3.0
    If you don't like llamas,the great military of llamaland,with the help of alpacca air force and camel navy,will find you,and destroy you.
    Hey chris you forgot some of 500ise's mods
    Dragonmoon07, Infinity Network Forums & Chat Administrator.
    (Whispers "I'm not actually dead, I'm just in hiding and watching you all...)
    Quote from Jarritothellama

Tzader city and and the uss minecraft 3.0

Will fix asap!
    Quote from Dragonmoon07

Hey chris you forgot some of 500ise's mods

Really? I'm sorry! ;)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes